My apology to those that felt offended.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xena fan
I want to say Im sorry to the followin people:

lil bitchiness
Spearhead
silver tears
Ushrack
Fire
Trinity matrix
Jkozzy
jacksparrow22
Darth revan
barf heaven
bulyrman

Im sorry for givin my strong opinons to all of you. Could you find it in your hearts to forgive me? Im truly sorry.

Dora.

Xena fan
Please people come forth. dont hold a grudge anymore. Im very sorry.

Xena fan
People please say something Im very very sorry!

Kitoky
Aww what about me? sad

Xena fan
Im sorry kitoky Im sorry for all those things I said in the LOTR forum! It was stupid of me. Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?

Dogbert
This seems a little phony... detective

Xena fan
Please dont think that. Im willing to spend an entire day here givin apoloigies. Please Im sorry!

lil bitchiness
I am going to continue doing what i have done so far, I dont believe I was nasty, but i was offended.
I did not ''gather'' any of my freinds against anyone, they all came foward themselfs. (thanks you guys, I love you lots love )

Appology is accepted from my side. The best thing however is to stay from each other way.
As I said, my attitude will remain as it was for the past day.

~lil~

Dogbert
Why are you all of a sudden "sorry"... detective

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud omg that smiley cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

Xena fan
We had our differences so can we put it in the past? Im truly sorry for what I did to you.

Xena fan
I read something that made realize, How wrong I have been.

Xena fan
I have to leave and please dont close this moderators. I want the people that i offended to read this. I will retrun tommorrow. Once again I just want to tell you all those offended. IM VERY SORRY FOR MY ATTITUDE IN THIS FORUM.

Please! I hope you can forgive and forget.

Dora.

HockeyHorror
what about me? lol big grin i didn't do anything did i?

Shoukan
Closing...not closed

Awwww damn I thought I had the powerstick out tongue

J/k there Xena_fanwink

Barf Heaven
Well, it seems a little odd that you would suddenly come back and apologize, but... Apology accepted. Even though I don't agree with most of your opinions, I have to admit that it takes guts to do something like this.

BTW, Darth Revan and Barf Heaven are the same person... Long story...

VENOMfan
ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! that's my move!!!
*really concentrates....*

closing.........

damnit......well i couldnt do it either...but it's still my move!

Shoukan
Eh whatever

VENOMfan
ye-yeah recognize

btw: didnt really mean to act like i was gonna close your thread XF

Shoukan
I can say what i want to say

VENOMfan
i dont see why not, but this is getting off topic.
and I was only messing around, im not really that shrewd

Barf Heaven
^Venom--I like the style of your sig, lots of layers yes

VENOMfan
yeah, this is my favorite sig i didnt even realize my photoshop could already do half the stuff the ultimate paint i downloaded can. i will probably have it for some time

shaber
Yes, I like it too. Venom is easier on the eyes than Carnage, isn't he? alien evil face

silver_tears
I accept your appology, but so you know, we are not friends, like lil said it's best we keep our distance.

Daedalus
Carnage could still wipe the floor with ol' Venom.

Corran
Y'all should lighten up and give a little leaway. Big apology, all forgive, and then at least try to start with a clean slate none of this 'we won't be friends' hey you never know you might end up being very good friends, so lets all be nice and have a little group hug big grin

ash007
yeah i am cool with you Xena always have

you are allowed to ghave your own opnion
you dont have to apologise to anyone

yerssot
this just got in:

rumor has it XF got a nasty PM by Raz telling her she would get banned, this could have changed XF's attitude as demonstrated in the recently made thread.
More on this later on today ...

In other news, anchorman Yerssot told us today that he stresses that HE and he alone has the right to utterly annoy and bully the next people around:

everyone on KMC

That is all.

Fire
I dont think raz did it since he is in london

Iirima
*turns off TV* stick out tongue

Fire
anywayz I never hold a grudge, not my thing max I can be mad at someone is like 2.5 hours

yerssot
hehe, this is like in 1984, you can't switch it off stick out tongue

yeah, well, mentioning raz would lead in a more direct impact to boost the public up to better posting than to say "a mod"

Fire
true, but still now you crossed the fine line between a crummy journalist and a tabloid scumbag

yerssot
Fire, ... I was always a huge scumbag roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
my my I never noticed

I just thought you were a cheap and very bad hooker stick out tongue

yerssot
psh, I just felt sorry for you so I gave ya a cheap ride, you think I would actually WORK than?

Barf Heaven
same goes for me

Fire
maybe Yerss maybe stick out tongue

yerssot
I know I didn't work on you yes

Fire
you filty ***** stick out tongue

I knew it

yerssot
wanna give me a real testride? wink

§pearhead
As Sil said, apology accepted. I'd like to say that we could start anew, but I think we all know that there's a slim chance of that happening, so lets keep our distance.

-Jeremy

total nettlehead
laughing out loud Darth Revan and Barf Heaven are the same person

§pearhead
smile thats the funny thing happy

total nettlehead
yes i gave him that name dj

§pearhead
You want a cookie or something? confused

total nettlehead
if its not too much trouble yes

dave123
cry i've never done anything to you, and you go forget me on the list sad

Baylin
carefull everyone didn't your old folks teach you never to accept things off strangers. I think that includes apologies... confused (Xena thats joke btw! stick out tongue )

§pearhead
confused You might wanna watch out...she might report you for joking...

Baylin
and.... stick out tongue

§pearhead
shock we'll get reported for spamming now as well!

Baylin
How? I see no tins of spam laying around! Do you mean bashing?

§pearhead
stick out tongue just out of curiousity, were you ever online when she was?

Baylin
probably, but I dont really pay much attention to people who bad mouth, I just enjoy reading about it when everyone piles on top of them... cool

Linkalicious
Xena Fan you rock! Not accepting apologies that are from the heart is screwed up. Everyone, especially myself, gets caught up in the moment of a heated arguement. It takes a really genuine person to fess up and apologize. Anyone that isn't willing to accept it or has already decided that you'll never be friends, probably doesn't deserve your friendship and should be looked down upon as a lesser human being...

§pearhead
If thats a subtle suggestion against me, I've already accepted it, but the damage has been done. I don't think I can overlook what she has said and how she's acted.

Tex
You shouldn't blab about what you hear behind closed doors yers! nono

Linkalicious
Spear!!!!! mad Of course I wasn't directing that at you. That was a general statement to anyone. And in which case...what can a person do, other than apologize, in order to receive forgiveness. You guys act like she murdered a member of your family...it's a damn internet discussion forum, everyone needs to lighten up.

§pearhead
Thats the thing...she never would lighten up. A disagreement against her she would promptly report and then act against it as if they were insulting her dead grandparents or something.

Phoenix
ok, not wanting to sound like a children's television programme, but...

Let's make friends!

I'm sure Xenafan is really sorry for the way she's treated people, and I'm sure she has also been treated in a way that needs an apology, but she's happy not to have one.

So BE HAPPY!

Or I will have to bring back one of my insane hreads about duracell bunnies or barney... evil face

Phoenix
The Boohbahs say...

http://www.goldenbeartoys.co.uk/images/8612.jpg

BE HAPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Korri
Milla hun i would do anything for you love

Xena Fan> if you are truly sorry for the things that you said then so be it

§pearhead
bunny i dont mind those insane threads happy

Korri
laughing

Phoenix
see! I make people happy... big grinbig grin

*hugs all round!*

Korri
yay *hugs*

Linkalicious

Korri
lol

Phoenix
big grin

*hugs for Linkalicious*

Korri
*hugs link too*

Linkalicious
omg 2 hugs from korri in under 5 minutes!!!! eek!

Blessed am I that wears the crown...

*grabs korri and Phoe for group hug*

Phoenix
GROUP HUG!

big grinbig grinbig grin

Korri
love g2g now guys c ya xxx

Phoenix
aww... sad

bye Korri...

*extra hugs for Korri*

Linkalicious
bye korri! have a good day...err 8:45 +8 hrs....hmm....Good Afternoon!!!

WindDancer
Nice to see you remenber me. Anyways let me tell you that I didn't come to KMC looking for a fight. I came here to meet people with different views than mine.

You call me things like Jerk! Pervert! Idiot! what do I say to all of that?

I was very offended by your words........

.......But I'm still capable of forgiveness. Even though you aren't addressing me. I have no feud with you. Apology accept it.

I'm not your enemy, and I hope we can respect each other views, and opinions in the future. That's all I have to say to you. Good day!

-WindDancer

burlyman
confused how could she have forgotten you, she reported you in the first place, thats how she started all this blink

Corran
See kittens, that's the attitude, it's beautiful so beautiful

Sir Bob III
the boohbahs look like telletubie rejects

WindDancer
I dunno know burlyman. It doesn't matter anymore. Whether she remenbers me or not is over. This is a good sign that the fighting will stop.

smile

Mr Parker
Well said Corran.I dont post here that much at this site so I hardly know anybody here.I definetely dont know any of these posters on this thread except for maybe Lil Bitchiness and I dont even know her that well either..But I happend to be in this section today and thought this thread looked like an interesting topic so I decided to read it all. Yes Xena Fan took things too serious in that thread about art and she should not have taken her grudges she had with the other posters like Lil over to other threads like Lils but she has apologized for that.Come on give her a break,she really is sorry about all that obviously and wants to put it behind her and start with a clean slate and I am glad to see there have been some mature posters come on here and say they accept her apology and its all forgotten about.You all need to do the same thing.Like Corran said,none of this- We wont be friends nonsense I'm hearing.Like he said,lets all be nice and have a little group hug.By the way,welcome to the site Xena fan. smile helpful hint for you I thought I might give you.Dont take things like nude art so seriously or what people say to you on the net,their just words on a screen from someone you've never met before.

Take it from me Ive been there in your shoes before and used to react over things the same way you did when I first started speaking in public forums,But what I have learned in the last couple years since going into public forums such as this one is if people act childish towards you and say things that are out of line,you just got to shrug your shoulders and say-Oh forget them,their idiots.why should I care what a bunch of moron internet personalitys whom I ve never met before think of me? Its just words on a screen I tell myself and just ignore it all and go on. Dont anybody here get the wrong idea and think Im calling anybody idiots here,thats just the way I go about it when I get insulted in a discussion when people dont see things like I do and feel the need to get into insults over it.again welcome to the site.

crazy_c
*shudders*

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree with Linkalicious.Xena fan you rock.it takes a big person to admit what they did was wrong and to apologize and take responsibility for their actions.I read through all of your posts on all the threads you posted at and although what you said was wrong,the way a lot of these posters here responded was EQUALLY wrong and I would expect better of that from long time posters to stoop to that level.Come on people its not like she went out and mudered a family member of yours.Enough of this chidish-I forgive you but we wont be friends crap Im seeing.Gee thats grade school stuff.I dont why you all cant let her start with a clean slate and put all that behind you.If we all stayed mad at each other over things someone said to us we did not like we'd all probably never have any friends. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ash007
yeah i agree some people are being total wankers to Xena fan

Tex
I too find those boohbahs extremely disturbing! eek!

Linkalicious
lol....my mom calls people wankers!

burlyman
I didn't get an aplology, but some member with a distubingly similar name to me (whom I don't think exists) got one sad

silver_tears
bulyrman shut it detective

lil bitchiness
Wankers! no expression Lovely...

dave123
lol, i didnt even notice that bulry stick out tongue

§pearhead
Alright, both to Link and Mr. Parker> Like I said, I have accepted her apology, but I cannot simply overlook what she's done--neither can most other people who came in contact with her. I'd love to say that I can forget it, but I can't. I have a bad habit of holding grudges, and on top of all this, a few of her comments which she basically disregarded me because I was younger than her is utter crap. I personally feel like accepting that apology is enough, because I doubt that the two of us could ever be friends.

Barf Heaven
Yeah ya did cool

But I gave you your name, remember stick out tongue

Phoenix
laughing out loud

That is pretty much what they are!

Phoenix
grudges are bad... blink

Be nice, and I will send virtual chocolate... big grin

Be bad, and I will send the boohbhs round to get you... evil face

BIG GROUP HUG, people! Feel the happiness!!

*hugs everyone*

Linkalicious
*hugs Phoenix!*

Cyclops
If you had a reason to apologize to me and did in fact apologize, I would forgive you.

But, since that is not the case, I have no reason to be here and therefore will shut up now.

Phoenix
laughing out loud

Korri
Korri says: lol hi Phoe

§pearhead
anything but the bouhans things! blink

Korri
Korri says: hi Spearhead & Frank

Phoenix
*waves at Korri*

Korri
Korri says: can i interest you in a cookie?

§pearhead
hey kors happy

Korri
Korri says: hello Spearhead and Frank.....again

Linkalicious
ooooo...korri went 3rd person on us

reminds me of Karl Malone.

§pearhead
Frank says hi back smile

Korri
Korri says: if youve got an issue here a tissue

Linkalicious
*takes tissue*

Karl Malone say: I come to Lakers to win a ring...not sit out with injury.

Korri
Korri says: good for Karl Malone wink

Phoenix
eek!

cookies!

Korri
Korri says: jeeez what ppl will do for a cook

lil bitchiness
coockielicious goodness drool

Korri
Korri says: hello milla my lovely wife

Xena fan
Actualy i was embarass for what I said to you. Im very sorry for calling you those names Windancer. I can see why some people like you. You seem to be a very fogivin person.

I seen some of your posts and you are heavily opiniated. But you are also seem very nice.

I take back what i said to you. And Im sorry for reportin you unfairly. have a good day too danny. And thank you for not being mad at me.

Dora.

jacksparrow22
apology accepted smile

lil bitchiness
Now that everyone is all good and well....smile

VA, go visit my thread laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.