Should I go see Resident Evil 2 or that Sky Captian movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I can't decide, help me out. embarrasment

JKozzy
Stay home and watch The Big Lebowski stick out tongue

Royal Knight
go see Resident Evil 2 then go see sky captain

Sun Ce
res evil 2, if u ahve played the games like i have its a must see, its like the ps1 game residentevil 3 nemisis, so its worth seeing ca=ompared to the first res evil film

Pablo G
I hated the 1st Resident Evil, and I've heard the sequel is no better so go watch Sky Captain even though it looks kinda whack.

Tired Hiker
I just read a review on Res 2 that said it's nothing more than Milla looking good and kicking zombie butt! That sounds like a great film! yes

JToTheP
Resident Evil is Godly, nuff said, even if it's made for the fans.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud I've watched that twice this week!

Sun Ce
i think the resevil film rules, so go watch that, thats also all i'm gonna keep saying no expression

TheFilmProphet
Don't watch any I recommend watching cars drive down the street for two hours then to watch either of thses films.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I never even played the game, but I loved the first one so much that I bought it. I think I'll go see Res 2! I wanted to go see Hero, but it's not playing at the theater down the street. My car is in the shop so I'm bound to my bike, which is not really a bad thing. smile

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud Done deal! Res 2 it is!

Tired Hiker
The cars on my street are so boring. I watched them before and, well, let's just say I've seen better cars on better streets. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
This is a very realistic possibility. The theater I'm going to is easy to sneak into a second movie. shifty

TheFilmProphet
Then just get a backpack and say your eleven and that way you pay less to get in. evil face

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud I'll just be like, "Seriously, I'm eleven years old," until they let me in. laughing out loud

TheFilmProphet
How about you beat up one of the people who work there and steal their clothes and then sneak in. evil face

Tired Hiker
I don't like beating people up, but if that's what it takes to get in free then I better practice my fight moves. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, Res 2 starts at 4:45 pm here in Cali. That means I have a little over an hour to kill. What should I do? embarrasment

TheFilmProphet
Plan out your scheme to dress up like an innocent eleven year old to gain the confidence of one of the employees and then beat them up and skeak in. Hahaha evil face

sonofasaiyan
I just watched Apocalypse about 45 mins ago, and it was average. Definitely go see Sky Captain.

JKozzy
What are the results, TH? smile

Clavis
eek! MEXICO!

furryman
Well it's a choice between drooling over Milla or Angelina. Milla is guaranteed to be wearing less, running around and getting sweaty.

MC Mike
Pointless action? Residenht Evil 2. erm

Good movie? Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. erm

Clavis
I SAY GO SEE BOTH ONE TODAY AND ONE TOMORROW eek! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.