Bleed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
Okay! Let's start this already!

I'm just gonna put the general rules and reminders up for players old and new:

1) I personally don't know how you guys talk out of character in an rp so for now,so just put some sort of symbol before and after your message so i can tell that you're out of character.

2) This is the start of the game so no more character changes please.It would be a little weird if someone walks into the party as a stoner and halfway through the game they're a High-School cheerleader.

3) Last of all,people will die in this game.out of the people who sign up,probably only a quarter or less of them will make it out of the party alive.So don't get mad at me if your character becomes just another body.

Okay,just let me post the introduction to the story(which I will do right after this is posted)and then you guys can start posting.

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Chloe Lane- played by SalemLang
Vash Shafran- played by <Tidus>
Savannah greene- played by PiecesOfAshley
Kennedy Reid- played by She Seduced
Allie Fachiano- played by ElektraLover
Matt Parker- played by Slasher Punk 18
Trey Stone- played Slasher Punk 18

slasherpunk18
4:00 pm, THURSDAY(the day before the party)

Trey walked through the door of Blockbuster making sure to hide his pipe safely in his back pocket.Trey thought he was slick but everybody in there knew that he was stoned off his ass.Trey scanned the store looking for his friend and after a couple of minutes spotted him.
"Hey Matt!"
Matt was in the horror section(his personal favorite)putting away a cart full of movies.He looked up and saw trey walking toward him with a dopey grin on his face.
"Oh...hey Trey...."
"When ya gettin off man?"
Matt checked his watch.
"About an hour,why?" he said not taking his eyes off the 2 copies of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" he was putting away.
"I thought we could go blaze man!"
"SHH!You want me to get fired?Besides,you looked blazed enough as it is."
"So,what you tryna say man?"
"Just forget it....."Matt said shaking his head.
"So,anyway.The reason I came over here was to tell you about the party tomarrow night at Ben ledbetter's house!"
"I hate that prick."
"C'mon man.There's gonna be so many babes there dude!"
Matt looked at Trey with a look of puzzlement.
"Babes?Dude,I don't think anybody's said the word babe since the eighties."
"Whatever dude,so are ya going or not?Hey!Chloe's gonna be there man!"
Matt dropped the copy of Halloween he was holding.
"Chloe?Chloe Lane,the new chick?"
"Yeah,man,the one that just moved from Hillsboro."
A smile came across Matt's face.
"She's so hot."
"Go for it man!"
"Nah,she likes Vash."
They stood for a moment in silence.
"How about you Trey?" Matt finally said."You like that Savannah chick don't you?Or Allie Fachiano?"
"They're cute and all,but I had my eye on that Kennedy chick.That whole punk look really does it for me."
"No offense Trey,but I think she'd just as soon kick your ass than talk to you."
"Yeah,maybe you're right."
Matt put up a copy of Friday the 13th.
"So what kind of music they got this time?Not that lame goth band again is it?"
"Nah,it's Kennedie's band Dandilions are flower.They kick ass."
Trey turned to leave"Well man,i'm gonna go pick up that movie Swordfish man.I hear halle Berry takes her top off man!"
"Your really sad Trey.You need to get laid."
"Whatever.I'll see ya at the party!"
"Bye."

3:00,FRIDAY(the day of the party)

RING! The long awaited sound of the school bell symbolized 2 weeks of freedom and everbody busted out of the school doors and rushed home to get ready for the party.

*Okay.You guys can post now!*

<Tidus>
Vash quickly put his Test which was signed "A" and put everything in his bookpack. He quickly ran out from the lessons. Saying See You at The Party to some of the peaple who were in the football team. Vash ran out of the school. He got out his Cd Player and turned it on. He listeneed to Linking Park as he got into his Mitsubishi Galleon 2003.

~Ok when is the party starting.~

slasherpunk18
~As soon as the other people put a post on here so everybody is heading to the party.I'll probably start it in a little bit.~

Trey took his glass pipe out of his locker and went to find Matt so they could get to the party.On the way he saw vash leaving.
"Hey Vash!Later man!"

<Tidus>
"See Ya at the Party man" said Vash back in his Mitsubishi Galleon 2003. Vash took the Linking Park CD out of his CD player and put it on the CD player in the car. He made the music load so anyone nearby could hear it well. He got his Keys and put them in, started the car, and drove off waving to everybody as he drove by.

slasherpunk18
Matt was throwing his backpack over his shoulder when Trey came running up.Trey patted him on the back.
'Hey man!You ready?"
"Yeah,"replied Matt"let's get going."
they headed out the front door and got into Matt's 97 Mitsubishi Galleon.

<Tidus>
~97? laughing that things a loud of crap... laughing~

slasherpunk18
~I know.Matt isn't exactly rich.lol.~

slasherpunk18
Derrick Fields stood outside of Chloe's classroom.He had bolted to it as soon as the bell sounded.He had a huge crush on her,which was most of the time,an annoyance to Chloe.Her best friend Savannah usually tried to block him but he was relentless in his pursuit of Chloe.

~derrick is one of those characters I was talking about I said I would put in because they are essential to the story.~

She Seduced
Kennedy walked coolly out of the school, her long brown hair was tossed and messed up. She wore baggy black jeans, and a white tank top. She pulled out ablack clove cigarette and lit it. There was a tattoo that was visible on her lip bone, three skulls went from one hip bone across her stomach to the other hip bone. She stopped before her beat up Saab, and smiled looking at her microphone in the back.
She had a gig tonight, she was alittle hyped about it. She took a drag and flicked the cigarette leaning on her car.

<Tidus>
Vash was driving to the house where they will have the party. Vash was holding the (Forgot how they call those.. The circular things you controler the car with like if it goes to the right or to the left..) and in the other smoking.

She Seduced
Kennedy called the others, and she got into the car and drove quickly towards the party to set up. She pulled into the driveway, and the others where there too. The drummer was a girl, with a mohawk, and a guy bassist. Kennedy grabbed her car and they walked towards the house and rung the doorbell.

PiecesOfAshlee
Savannah saw Derrick waiting outside Chloe's classroom while she was walking down the hall rolling her eyes, 'Can't this guy take a hint?' she thought "Derrick, don't you have to get ready for the party... or something?"

slasherpunk18
"Where's Chloe?" Derrick said seemingly disregarding her question.
"She should be out by now!'

~BTW,i'm waiting for a post for Chloe and Allie but if there isn't one in an hour i'll start the party.~

She Seduced
She figured no one was home, so they walked to there cars and sat on them. She pulled out another clove black cig and lit it, she smiled at the other. "Might as well practice as we wait guys.." she said, and she pulled out her guitar, it was an old Fender, and it was a peice of shit but it played nice. She played a few chords. "So we doing covers or what?"
"Mix I think." the drummer siad.
"Yeah, we should write out a playlist." Kennedy nodded

slasherpunk18
~Sorry about the wait you guys,i'm just trying to give the others a chance.if they don't sign in in like a half-hour i'll start the party.Thanks for your patience.BTW,how are you guys doing?~

She Seduced
" Oh the summer night,
They came I came and you were there
Nights in flight
The moon the stars stare down upon,
Theres nothing like the taste of life
the hate in eyes
the murderers with there knives..." she stopped playing.

"I like that one, we should play that one too." The bassist smiled.
"Eh, yeah with Ginger Ale Suds, and cover Rape me and Dying." Kennedy added to the list.

slasherpunk18
~Nice lyrics.BTW,i'm a huge punk music fan but Nirvana is my all-time favorite band~

<Tidus>
Vash drove by and got out. He threw the ciggarete away and stepped on it "Wassup Kennedy" said Vash happily.

She Seduced
][

She smiled at Vash and turned towards her band. She started playing a little, the cigarette in her mouth she sang.
"I am used and taken on
The welcome rug they step on
Harsh of the gutter water
Taste in my mouth....." she paused still playing a little.
"THeres nothing soothing of your green eyes
Just take one last shower with me
Then serve me those home made fries
Beat me last and leave me be..." she stopped and wrote the song title .
"Um what about we cover Closer and then The hunger. We can sing that song you wrote, what was it... Exsist." the bassist smiled, and Kennedy wrote down more.
She flicked her ashes and looked at Vash.
"What brings you here doll face." she said calmly, then taking another drag.

PiecesOfAshlee
"Chill out, she'll probably be out in a minute." Savannah said as she was fiddeling with her hair. "But I'm gonna go get ready for that party, so when ya see her, tell her to call the cell... later D." Savannah ran up the steps to her house, opened the door and ran up stairs to her room. She took out her crimping iron and crimped her hair, and did her make up. 'Hmm... what should I wear?' she pulled out a denim mini skirt, and a black spaghetti strap. As she was putting her outfit on she looked at the clock "aww shit!... I'm running late" she slipped on her black sandals and heard the horn of her ride honking from out front. She went over to the window, "I'll be there in a sec" she shouted. Savannah went down the stairs, and out the front door, opened the car's passanger seat door and climbed in as she headed off toward the party.

<Tidus>
Vash took out a ciggarete and took out his lighter, He lighted his ciggarete "The party... I like being earlier.." answered Vash smirking.

She Seduced
"We're waiting to set up." she said, and took another drag, letting the grey smoke ease out of her nostrils. She turned to her band. "I think we set up in the backyard," she stated and they left. She hoped off her car and smiled at vash tossing her cigarette aside.
She put on her dirty converse shoes, and bit her lip.
"Well... Vash... " she said. Then she turned away to help with the band.

<Tidus>
"Ya need help?" asked Vash as he took a deep breath out of his ciggarete.

slasherpunk18
~Okay.I might as well start now.~

5:30 pm

The night air was cool and crisp as the cars started to file in and hundreds of students walked toward the house hwere music was blaring.
Ben Ledbetter walked out of the house and saw Vash,Kennedie,and her bandmates leaned up against the car.
"Hey you guys come on in!The keg's in the back!"
Ben Ledbetter started patting people on the back and inviting them in.
Matt and Trey were some of the last people to get there.
"Damn dude.They got that thing started quick." said Matt.
"Man.my buzz is starting to wear off."muttered Trey.
"Good.Maybe now you'll be socially functionable."
Matt and Trey got out and headed up to the house.

~NOTE TO SALEMLANG AND ELEKTRA LOVER:when you want to join just make sure you post an entrance into the party.It'd be cool if you've read the story so far so you know what's going on.~

She Seduced
The band had already set up the drums, the two microphones and the lights. "No, we work fast." she smiled and she placed the amps up, and plugged her fender in and set it on her guitar stand. She grabbed her microphone, and lowered it.
"Testing one." she tested, and it squealed, her bassist fiddled around and she moved it. "Testing.. perfect." she nodded.
"So Vash any requests?" she asked walking towards him.

<Tidus>
"Nah well Ill see ya" said Vash as he got in. He threw out his ciggarete before entering. Vash waved at all the peaple he knew and then went to the eating stand. He took a can of coke opened it and drank some coke, As he looked for preetie babes.

slasherpunk18
Matt and Trey walked up to the door and were greeted by Ben.
"How's it goin Matt?"
"Pretty good."
"Hey,i thought Trey was coming with you."
"Huh?"
Matt looked next to him.Trey was gone.
'Oh no,he probably went after Kennedy.Oh well,maybe she'll give him a swift kick to the balls and cure his puppy love....."
Matt went into the party.

<Tidus>
Vash saw Trey coming up too Kennedy. Vash had to see this. He came up to spy on what Kennedy would do. From the distance Kennedy looked very beatifull... Maybe he will try after Trey.

She Seduced

She Seduced
She looked at her list, as her band members took a break for a drink. She played alittle and sang to herself.

PiecesOfAshlee
Savannah hopped out of the car and walked in the door. She looked around the room to see who was all there.

<Tidus>
Vash took the last sip and threw the can out.

slasherpunk18
"Hey Savannah!"
It was Matt.He walked over to her and handed her a beer.he had always been friends with Savannah.She was nice and really cute.
"How are you doing?"

She Seduced
Kennedy sat at the edge of the stage, she wrote down things into her notepad, changing the playlist around. She watched the party, and someone handed her a beer, she took it smiled and continued writing.

<Tidus>
Vash came up to Kennedy "Hey what are you writing" he asked.

slasherpunk18
Matt saw a new person walk through the door.It was Zack Morrow.Zack was a bit odd and quiet.
Matt turned away from savannah for a minute when he saw Zack.
"Here comes freak boy." muttered Matt.
He was probably referring to Zack's goth attire.
Zack walked slowly through the partygoers and sat in the stairwell with a look of unpleasentness on his face.

She Seduced
"Just fixing the playlist." she told him not looking up. She moved a long strand out of her face, and took a chug of her beer. "Hey F*CK FACES!" she screamed, her band mates turned. "Get up here mates, we have to play." she said and they all walked back to the stage.

PiecesOfAshlee
Savannah hugged Matt and then took the beer, "Hey sweetie! I'm doin alright, how bout you?"

She glanced at Zach, "Yeah, I wonder why he comes to these parties when all he does is sit by his lonesome..." She opened the beer and took a sip.

slasherpunk18
"I know...." said Matt as if in a trance.
"I wonder where Chloe is?It probably explains why that dork Derrick isn't here."

<Tidus>
Vash laughed at Zach, ALso laughed at Kennedys FUC* FACE comment. Vash took a beer and took a good gulp of it.

She Seduced
She started to play her guitar a tad, as the others got ready to play. She turned to tell them the song and then she moved to the microphone, her foot on the effect pedal to have her guitar sound droned and staticy.
"This is No mouths, written by.. well." she winked, and they started playing, with a heavy bass and soft drums.
"This girl she sits.....
At the scene of the suicide....
Her eyes are carved.....
There was nothing to seee." she solo'd for a few minutes
"He'd touch her softly,
He'd try to f*ck her.
But she was long gone,
Yeah she was long gone.

There is no time for the ones
No Mouths
No Mouths
No Mouths
No ....
There isnt time for life to start
No Mouths
No..
No.. No..."
The drums and guitar played, as the bassist jammed around. Kennedy dragged the microphone to the ground, as the bassist qued in with the drummer.
She sang in a raspy voice...
"There she is....
There she is again....
There ... she... is....
Pearls in her hair and there she is
Killing him. " the beat got faster. "Killing him Killing Killing him..." she jumped up to her feet, and they all played hard, and she screamed into the microphone.
"
There is no time for the ones
No Mouths
No Mouths
No Mouths
No ....
There isnt time for life to start
No Mouths
No..
No.. No..."
SHe rolled her eyes up and the music stopped quickly.
"Break." she told the others and she sat down on the stage with her beer and a cigarette.

PiecesOfAshlee
"I don't know, she was supposed to call my cell but she hasn't already, God that Derrick kid is annoying as hell." Savannah's eyes shot to the door as she saw her ex boyfriend, who she was obviously still in love with, coming in and holding hands with her "best friend" tears filled with her eyes "I...I... I gotta go" she ran up stairs and locked herself in the bathroom.

<Tidus>
"Wow your good" said Vash to Kennedy.

slasherpunk18
~I hope you guys aren't getting bored with the sitting around and talking for right now.I can't start the actual horror aspect of the game until Chloe arrives.Allie has yet show up as well.~

She Seduced
"Thanks Doll Face." she smiled the cigarettte still hanging from her lips. She took her cigarette out, and blew the smoke out, and took a gulp of her beer. " So mate, could you hand me that beer?" she asked pointing to another beer at the end of the stage.

<Tidus>
"Sure" said Vash as he went over to the other end took the beer and went back to Kennedy giving her the beer. "So how long have you been playing?"

slasherpunk18
Matt shot a dirty look at Savannah's ex-boyfriend and ran up the stairs to the bathroom.
he knew that Savannah just needed some time.He put his beer on a table in the hall and slid down on the other side of the door.
"Savannah..."he said in a soft voice.
"You know he doesn't deserve you,don't worry about him."
He sat there listening to her quiet crys.

She Seduced
She grabbed the beer, and took a big gulp. She pulled her hair around one shoulder. "I've been playing guitar since I was 7, I've been in this band for 'bout 2 years, and i've been writing since I picked up a pencil." she told him.

PiecesOfAshlee
Savannah brought her knees up to her face and started to cry. She heard Matt on the other side, his words comforted her, but she didn't answer. She took a deep breath, got up, opened the door and hugged Matt. She hugged him for the longest time.

~I got to go, later!~

<Tidus>
"Cool... Ive been in a band once... Was the guitarist also but my stupid mother thought the songs were violent and took me off it! Was about 3 months ago..." said Vash sighing.

slasherpunk18
~Thanks.Hopefully the 2 people that were missing will sign on tomarrow and we can get to the main storyline.BTW She Seduced,I love your songs.~

She Seduced
][

"sorry to here that mate." she said taking a drag,"I dont know if my songs are violent.." she said as smoke seeped from her mouth and nose. She scrunched her eyebrows and took another chug. "never thought about it."

slasherpunk18
~I'll stay on for a little while more,but i'm gonna go to bed soon.Maybe tomarrow the story will pick up.Although this is fun.I just wish we had our Chloe and Allie characters.~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
"But no matter what, Me and my band where shceduled the 6th and 7th song" said Vash smiling.

slasherpunk18
~Oh yeah,he was the stoner.Last we heard he went to go talk to you but I guess it slipped my mind.It's hard to play 2 characters.Let alone all these new ones comin in.~

She Seduced
She arched a brow. 'You taking my stage mate?" she asked, taking a long drag, and standing to her feet. She looked down at him, and blew out the grey smoke, and followed that with a gulp of beer.

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
"Yeah two times..." said Vash.

slasherpunk18
~Hey you guys.I'm gonna have to sign off for today.I 'll start up again tomarrow at 6 pm eastern time in the US okay?I think we really need to get the ball rolling but to do that we need all the main characters.~

She Seduced
"This is a utter outrage." she said in her heavy Australian accent, she always got that way when she was angry, and she didnt like people stealing her stage, plus she was a tad tipsy.
She jumped from the stage, and looked at Vash with a harsh cold galre.
"I thought I was play'n... I wasnt informed of you." she told him, She pulled the flyer from her notebook. "See Dandilions are Flowers.....right there.." she pointed. She took another chug and then stole another beer. " I think.." she muttered.

<Tidus>
"Oh its the third song shedule right? Damn im supposed to get on!" said Vash as he signaled the band. They all got set and got on the stage.

Love on first sight by The Assasins!" shouted Vash.

Vash took his Guitar and started playing

"Once there was a Skater boy!"

"Followed by a Cheerleader girl!"

"Once they met on a shiny day.. They both looked at each other and thats what they called Love first sight!"

"AND THAT WAS WHAT THEY CALLED LOVE FIRST SIGHT!"

"LOVE FIRST SIGHT!"

"LOVE FIRST SIGHT!"

"And so they moved on.. And on another shiny day they met.. As always they looked each other in the eye.."

"The skaterboy didnt have enough courage..."

"Followed by the Cheerleader girl!"

"And so theey passed!!!"

"ANd SO THATS HOW THEY PASSED!"
"AND SO THATS HOW THEY PASSED!"

"BUT THE STORY WASNT ENDING YET!"

"The cheerleader girl was babysiting as she turn on the T.V THe first thing she saw was a Skater contest! And her beloved SKaterboy was on the list of Players!!!"

"THE SKATERBOY!!
"THE SKATERBOY!!
"THE SKATERBOY WAS ON THE LIST OF PLAYERS!!"

" So the cheerleader girl ran.. And ran.. Until she got there. She looked into the skaterboy in the eye"

"Followed by the Skater Boy... As they once again saw Love first sight."

"LOVE FIRST SIGHT!"
"LOVE FIRST SIGHT!"

"LOVE!"
"LOVE"
"LOVE FIRST SIGHT"

Vash stopped singing and said "THank you" Vash got down from the stage

<Tidus>
"Sorry but Ben told me too... No offense" said Vash.

She Seduced
She growled. "Thats my microphone.." she pointed upwords. She turned away from him and walked inside the house, finishingher beer and grabbing another. She took a deep breath to hold her anger and she found her bassist and her drummer.. ][.
"Lets f*cking move." she told them and they moved towards the stage. She wipped off her microphone, sneering at Vash. She spit on the crowd, and they seem to eat it up.
She smiled...

<Tidus>
~It wasnt! Avril Lavigne only sang about the Skater Boy! I added the cheerleader! And only I copied the Babysitting part.~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~big grin ~

She Seduced
It was quiet.
"Dont..." she sang.
"Dont f*ck up kid." the music started everything was soft and poetic.
"He'd take an adventure.
To the moon
To the sky..." she sang softly, and then suddenly she played hard, then it slowed again.
"There are kisses again.
On chapped and hated mouths
Upon they french
Slipping in the tounge.

Dont f*ck up kid." she sang then solo'd

"OOOOOOOOOOO no" she belted out.
"Catch uuuup.
Goooooooooo.
Touch the sky.
Take the moon." she sang.
Then she jumped around, playing with her band. She was starting to get carried away, her hair flung around wildly, and she grabbed the mic, the hair resting hiding her eyes.
"He came He came
He came so hard
He screamed He screamed
Until he bled
Dont f*ck this up
Dont f*ck this up
Dont
Dont..." then the music stopped and Kennedy fell on the stage.

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~Dunno~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~Hey two bars of beer! That aint little for a 12th greader!~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~Are you drunk? laughing No offense jees. I didnt say that your Char cant be drunk~

<Tidus>
Vash quickly went up the stage and checked whats wrong with Kennedy. Vash laughed softly He got up to the microphone and said "Its allright shes just Drunk"

She Seduced
She kicked him.

<Tidus>
Vash fell of the stage "WTF!!" Vash screamed. He got up "That hurt!" Said Vash.

She Seduced
KEnnedy laughed and crawled over to him. "Oh sorry mate." she giiggled and rolled off the stage, and stood up dusting herself off. She grabbed a smoke and lit it. She leaned on the stage took a drag. "I just dont enjoy people stealing my mic." she told him and walked into the crowd, to find a place to sit.

<Tidus>
"Are you sure your just not "Blazed?"" Asked Vash

She Seduced
Kennedy kept moving, running her hands into her dark hair. She found a place to sit, and she did. She took another drag, and took out her notebook. She started to write more things down, taking a drag every few seconds. She looked outside, to make sure no one touched her guitar. Her pride and joy. She grabbed another drink, a shot of whiskey and she chugged it fast.
"Fake downside smile....
Greed and hate mix all the while.." she whispered, she tapped her pen thinking more, and jotted more down.

<Tidus>
~Ok this is getting booriing~

She Seduced
][

Elektra_lover
~Sry about this I feal asleep really early sad~
Allie ran up to the door and rang the bell. She was wearing a white tanktop with a pink mini skirt. Her hair was straight down.

slasherpunk18
~Thanks Elektra!Now all we need is Chloe.~

8:30 pm

A slightly drunk Ben Ledbetter answered the door and invited Allie in.
"Hey Allie!" he staggered a little.
As she walked in,a bunch of people greeted her and asked her how she was doing.Allie was popular and well liked for being such a nice person.

Elektra_lover
"Sorry for being late everyone I was at swim practice." She said greeting everyone.

<Tidus>
Vash laughed softly and said "Hey"

Elektra_lover
"Whats up Vash?" Allie asked.

slasherpunk18
~I hope Chloe gets in here soon so I can start the actual storyline.Sorry for the wait you guys.~

Elektra_lover
~NP It's not your fault big grin~

slasherpunk18
~Thanks.SalemLang probably didn't see the note that said it would start on Friday instead of Saturday.~

<Tidus>
"Nothing.. Just got kicked by a drunk Kennedy.." laughed Vash.

Elektra_lover
"Im sorry." Allie said lauging.

<Tidus>
"Still hurts like hell damnit! " said Vash laughing too as he sat down.

Elektra_lover
"Want me to go get you ice Vash?" Allie asked.

<Tidus>
"No thanks" said Vash. Allie was one of the chicks he always looked while in the classroom.

Elektra_lover
Allie sat next to Vash "If theirs anything you need tell me and I'll get it for you." Allie said smileing.

<Tidus>
Vash blushed and said "Thanks"

Elektra_lover
Allie laughed. "Your cute when you blush." Allie said getting up and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a Diet Coke and talked to people.

slasherpunk18
~I completely forgot about the Trey character.So here I go.~

Trey slowly walked up to Kennedie.Now was the time,he had to make his move.
"So Kennedie," he tried to say it smooth but it just came out sounding dorky"what's up?"

Elektra_lover
Allie walked back towards Vash, she then saw Trey. "Hey Trey!" She yelled across the room smiling.

slasherpunk18
Trey saw Allie and waved.
"Hey Allie!"

Elektra_lover
Allie walked over to him. "I can't belive your still in our school." She said laughing.

slasherpunk18
"Yeah,you can't keep a good pothead down." joked Trey.
He felt around for his pipe while looking around for Matt.He wondered where he was at.he hadn't seen him since they showed up.

<Tidus>
Vash came up and said "Trey... Be carefull with Kennedy.. Shes a little drunk... She kicked me off the cage! I still have the bruise..."

slasherpunk18
"Yeah,she's a feisty little thing.Damn sexy though." said Trey still looking in his pockets for his pipe or maybe even some rolling papers.

Elektra_lover
Allie walked around a bit then walked up to Trey, "So, Im supprised you not high yet." She said laughing

slasherpunk18
"All in good time darling." replied Trey with a smile.

Elektra_lover
Allie walked over to Vash and asked "So...do you still like Avril Livigne?"

<Tidus>
"Yeaaaah!" said Vash.

Elektra_lover
"Well, I got two tickets to her concert, wanna come with me?" Allie asked blushing a little

<Tidus>
Vash hopped a little in happines "COOL!!! EFCOURS!!" said Vash thanking her.

Elektra_lover
"We'll have so much fun, its next friday at 8" Allie said smiling

<Tidus>
"Yeaaah.." said Vash as his eyes sparkled from happines.

Elektra_lover
Allie smiled as she realized she had a crush on Vash, He was the nicest person she new and he was always their for her. Before thinking she reached out and hugged Vash.

<Tidus>
Vash blushed red.

Elektra_lover
After noticing what she was doing Allie turned a bright shade of red aswell.

slasherpunk18
~Okay you guys.We've been waiting for the Chloe character so we can start the story but since she hasn't shown up yet,i'll have to take matters into my own hands.This is in now way me getting mad at the person who is supposed to play her,she can jump in any time she likes,she just has to give me some notice first.~

10:15 pm

Chloe walked in the door and was immediately greeted by Savannah and Trey.
"Chloe!" screamed Savannah as she rushed to hug the new arrival.
"It's about time!"
"Sorry i'm so late." said Chloe.
"Well,she isn't our only visitor..." said Matt as he came down the stairs and pointed behind Chloe.
It was Derrick.
"You gotta be kidding me..." muttered Savannah.
"Hi Chl-" started Derrick but Savannah was already taking Chloe away to get some drinks.Derrick shot Matt and Trey a dirty look before they left after Chloe leaving Derrick standing,bitter,in the doorway.

11:30 pm

After many hours of partying,teenagers start filing out of the house and hopping into their cars to make curfew while some decide to stay at the house.
Now the house only consisted of Chloe,Savannah,Vash,Matt,Trey,Kennedie(her bandmates decided to go leave early),Allie,Zack,Derrick,and a couple named Jim and Terry(who couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other).
The group sat together on the couch,Matt and Savannah serving as a barrier between Derrick and Chloe.
During the time slot of 15 minutes,Trey was again searching for his long-lost rolling papers and Zack left to go elsewhere saying that he was bored.
After a couple of minutes Matt said "Oh,I forgot" he poked at Trey to get his attention "I left those movies in the car."
"Right!The movies." said Trey sounding far-off and still searching.
"I'll go get em." said Matt and he got up and left.
As the door closed,Derrick began eyeing Chloe again.After a dirty look from Savannah,he gave up and said he was going to get some fresh air.

Matt walked to the car quietly humming Nirvana's "Breed".He got to the car and opened it.The movies had fallen to the floor on the other side.He bent over and reached in.
He heard a soft snap that sounded like a twig and turned around.
"Hello?"
He dismissed it and went back to reaching and got the tapes.he headed back to the house and was on the doormat when he saw a dark figure go running by.
He leaned to the direction of the sight,but quickly shook his head as if trying to shake out some cobwebs and entered the house.

Elektra_lover
Allie was sitting near Vash sairing at him "So..." Allie said playing with her hair

<Tidus>
"Hows life?" asked Vash.

Elektra_lover
"Mines okay yours?" Allie asked

slasherpunk18
~I think this story is coming along nicely.Hope you guys are having fun.I'm gonna have to sign off fo tonight.I'll be on tomarrow.Same time,6 pm eastern.Once I get on i'm usually on for a long time.~

<Tidus>
"Normal too.. Not too bad not too good... So what are you doing tommorow night" asked Vash.

Elektra_lover
"Nothing why?" Allie asked smiling.

<Tidus>
"Would you like to erghh.. Gooutwithme?"said Vash quickly.

Elektra_lover
"I would love to." Allie said smiling widly.

<Tidus>
Vash smiled back.

Elektra_lover
Allie hugged Vash again, knowing what she was doing.

<Tidus>
Vash blushed again

Elektra_lover
Allie smile grew as she clung to Vash.

slasherpunk18
~Vash is quite the ladies man,lol.~

Tela
(((Okay I wanna join this rp. What's it anout and is there a registration thread?)))

<Tidus>
~There is a registration thread and its about how alot of students go to a party and then some of them stay in the house for the night and a murderer comes out and starts murdering them one by one, We will have to read carefully so like we know which place to go or hide to~

Vash hugged ALissa tightly too.

Tela
~Great, thanks &lt;Tidus&gt; ~

<Tidus>
~No PRob~

slasherpunk18
~We have a new member! big grin Here is his entry.~

Matt sat on the couch next to Savannnah and looked through the movies he had rented from Blockbuster.
"What'd you rent by the way man?" asked Trey.
"Just a couple of the classics.Ya know,stuff like Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween,I think Texas Chainsaw is in here somewhere too." said Matt not looking up from his search.
They heard steps behind them.
They looked around and it was Gunnar,one of Vash's teammates,coming down the steps from upstairs.
He got to the bottom of the steps and downed the beer that he was holding and then tossed into a trash can in front of the kitchen.
"Oh,hey Gunnar!There you are." said Trey.
"I never even saw you come in dude.Come sit down with us,were just about to watch some movies."

~Alright Tela,you can post now.have fun!~

<Tidus>
"Hey wassup!" said Vash to Gunnar as he took a sip form his beer.

Tela
Gunnar nodded to Vash. "Um, okay, I guess." he said sitting down on the couch. "What are we watching?"

<Tidus>
"Were going to watch some scary movie Matt brough" said Vash

Tela
"Well, I hope it's scarier than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre." Gunnar said his voice quiet. "It didn't get to me."

slasherpunk18
"You're one of the few..." Matt said taking the tape out of it's case and walking to the VCR.
"So which one is this?" asked Derrick still bitter at Matt and Trey.
"Halloween." replied Trey handing Derrick the case.
Matt walked back to the couch and sat in between Trey and Savannah.

Tela
Gunnar looked at Derrick not sure why he was angry. "Um, okay." he said before looking back to the tv.

slasherpunk18
~Okay another new member!I guess this game's starting to catch on but I had to stop accepting people after this one.Here's the entry for Emma718.~

Chloe,who had been quietly talking to Savannah noticed somebody else coming down the stairs,it was Sky Middleton.One of the most popular girls at school.
She descended the staircase and looked around seeming confused.
"Where did everybody go?' she asked.
She got a frown on her face.
"I can't BELEIVE they left without me!Oh well,i might as well stay here."
Ben ledbetter got up and got her a nice leather chair out of his parent's room and put it near the TV.Sky walked over to it and sat down.

~BTW,have all you new players read the rules and general info?They're the first post on this thread.~

Tela
Gunnar nodded to Sky. He didn't talk to any girls. He knew most were taken or on of his teammates had digs on them. He turned back to the horror films lame. He wasn't scared eesily. He didn't believe in most ghost story and was normally the one who shot that type of stuff down.

<Tidus>
Vash put one hand around Alissa.

Tela
Gunnar stood. Without saying a word he headed up the stairs to find someone to talk to.

Elektra_lover
Allie layed her head on Vashs shoulder watching the movie.

<Tidus>
Vash blushed a little.

Elektra_lover
Allie smiled and felt safe in Vash's arms.

Tela
Gunnar rolled his eyes as he headed up the stairs. He looked for the fridge. Maybe that had some good beer.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>