I'm back bitches!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR. PINK
And you probably don't remember me. Man, I haven't been able to come here due to loss of the link here. My comp was formatted and every thing was deleted of course. Then I got an Email sayign happy birthday from the forum (yes, it is my birthday today cool ) and it thankfully had the link. Whew. I'm glad to be back here.

TheFilmProphet
I Don't know you but welcome back anyway. big grin

Dogbert
Sorry, don't remember you, but welcome back.

<<Solo>>
Who?

<<Solo>>
You only have 36 posts, how are we supposed to know who you are?

MR. PINK
I didn't say you had to know me, hence the "you probably don't remember me" and I was right. Never mind.

sonofasaiyan
And you are...an wallbash

Meki_Nade
no offence dude, but at that little posts you were a flicker yes it's like me saying im leaving foor good, no one will notice....
Welcome back anyway, you should have memorised the link foo!

Royal Knight
Welcome back whoever you areerm

MR. PINK
Well, lets consider this a hello thread, rather than a return thread.

Meki_Nade
then you should have it moved to the welcome threead happy

MR. PINK
Well, I'm not quite a mod or admin.

Tari Ringeril
Welcome back...I guess

MR. PINK
What humble greeting. I feel as if this isn't the forum I came to first, but rather a mere interpretation of its self.

Royal Knight
there are plenty of new people on this board...that is why you think that way...

and if you have a problem seek Raz the board Administrator...or a Global Moderator

Raven Guardia
I dont know u or remeber you but WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! Mr.Pink!!!

But now I must ask you several questions to see if you qualify to be a memeber at KMC. you see since you left Raz proposed a new rule. all members must take a survey and only certain members will be able to stay depending on their anwsers. if you want the test PM one of the mods wink

MR. PINK
I'd like to, but I don'tm know anyone.

Royal Knight
there isn't anything like that stick out tongue

shellie
Welcome back sweetie and Happy Birthday too big grin

MR. PINK
If there was, I'd gladly take it. I'm not afraid of that, and even if I failed I wouldn't be too heartbroken about it.

shellie
your name....is it from Resevoir Dogs (sp?)....not seen the movie but ive heard alot about it...

Royal Knight
I didn't see thateek!

Happy birthday MR.PINK! big grin

shellie
big grin

Raven Guardia
dude u know that and I know that, but he didnt have to know that laughing out loud

§pearhead
well...welcome back, Mr. Pink...and happy birthday as well

moonwalker741
mr. pink, great name! didnt know you, but welcome, cool avatar too......

Aqua
no expression

MR. PINK
It sure is. And ym avatar is also Mr. Pink. *Reservoir Dogs

moonwalker741
resevoir dogs kicks ass, one of my favorites, great sig too big grin

Nazgulinthedark
uh....hino expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.