My friend who I haven't seen in years in down from Australia!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I haven't seen her in years, she's at my other friends house and we're going to the movies later this afternoon. I'm worried about what she'll think of me because I'm not twelve years old anymore cry

Meki_Nade
awww, have fun and be yourself, if anything your friendship from the past will bring up all the good memories, and you'll get along fine yes

sonofasaiyan
Yahoo...

BlackC@t
Thanks Meki, that helped smile

Sonofasayain: Beat it! mad

Meki_Nade
laughing my pleasure BC, if anything your friend is probably just as nervous as you wink good luck neways thumb up

BlackC@t
I guess she would be, anyways my other friend who I see a lot of will be there too. smile

Meki_Nade
yeah smile bit of comfort and support for ya

mc pee pants
i've just met people who i haven't seen in ten years when i went to vegas. it was a hella good time just reminiscing and sh!t. everybody changes. the one thing that won't change... them talking about you behind your back. so, don't worry what she thinks about you 'cause you'll probably won't be seeing her more often anyways. just enjoy the moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.