Film Geek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR. PINK
It;s a little forum I help administrate. It is sort of dead rigt now and we're seekign new membership, so, please feel free to join.

link removed

MR. PINK
And I'm not trying to steal members from here or anything, just thought you guys would like to at least check it out.

mc pee pants
you're better of putting that link in your sig.

MR. PINK
Well, think of this as a [rimary advertisement. I doubt people will visit a link in my sig.

Royal Knight
you can only put that in your profile...

if it is posted on KMC it is considered SPAM...and it is spam if you have it in your signature too

Tari Ringeril
messed......yeah...this is spam ><

MonkeyNipples
hes right

MR. PINK
Wow. If only I had thought about that. NEver mind again, I think I'm better off gone permanently. I can tell there's virtually no film elitism here.

mc pee pants
well, we have a zero tolerance policy here for any kind of canned luncheon meatspam

MR. PINK
I'm going back to Sprockethole. Goodnight.

Royal Knight
we only ask members to follow the rules...

and there are plenty of people who like movies on this message board

No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Royal Knight
ewww Spam is nasty sick ...the meat that is

MR. PINK
Well, if I had known that that was spam. What an uptight forum, no offense.

Royal Knight
this isn't an uptight forum...

just we have to follow the rules here..

you should read the rules if you haven't...not reading the rules that is almost everyone's mistake and they wonder why they get banned laughing out loud laughing

MR. PINK
Well, I say uptight because I got a hostile welcoming for makign a couple of mistakes. I guess I thoguth I knew the rules. In fact, I thought the rules seemed liek the same rules at evert forum I attend.

Royal Knight
it is ok...some people are uptight about newbies..i have no clue why they are

but just don't let it get to yousmile

lil bitchiness
nospam

Yahuh, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.