Everquest II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-Cajun
I have a friend told me that there is an Everquest II PC game coming out soon. Is this true or that just a rumor floating around?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

Guardian_Rikku
This doesn't belong here.

Turbo-Cajun
oh

Turbo-Cajun
could you move this thread to computer video games discussion? my bad.

RaventheOnly
yes there is one stick out tongue i saw a empty box prop at a game stop today big grin

BackFire
Yep, coming out in November as far as I know. Looks pretty good.

Turbo-Cajun
Cool, thanks dudes.

SaTsuJiN
Yes EQII is coming out and it looks really amazing.. considering the level of immersion for an online title

RaventheOnly
is everquest 2 worth 6.95 a month to play online? confused i was considering buying it because its on sale for $40 at best buy right now. big grin I've never played a single everquest game stick out tongue

BackFire
It's only 6.95? That's hella cheap.

FlappingMangera
Raven, i think its def worth it, i've been playing the beta and am looking to pick up the game this week. the game is so cool and realistic, def worth checking out

RaventheOnly
Thanks big grin i probably will at lunch on the 15th shifty

FlappingMangera
haha, is the 15th payday? what race do you think you'll start a character as? I was thinking barbarian myself

RaventheOnly
i'm always either human or elven stick out tongue and usually either a knight of some sort, or a mage big grin .... i was a Black Gaurd once shifty but this isn't like that stick out tongue

FlappingMangera
raven have you picked it up yet? i'm thinking of starting another character, maybe something more melee oriented

Havoc470
i dont have the game yet, but i wanna start as a dwarf and start the mission to unlock frogloks, only so i could play them later on

i've played the first EQ since ruins of kunark and i think its the best mmorpg out there, for first-timers its definitely hard (it was for me) i could only imagine what EQ2 would bring, and if people havent seen the trailer i strongly suggest you go watch it

edwinian
sadly..its actuallly like 14 bucks...but thats the going rate for MMORPGS and from someone that has the game, i can say that the amount of quests and interaction that i have had in my first week of play more than make it worth it!

(there are package deals too that if you buy more months you get money off, etc etc.)

greyboy
bump

so is anyone playin besides me???? was hoping to find some others into it....love to hear...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.