why are bathrooms so confusing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robo-Chocobo
why are bathrooms so confusing?

i MEAN COME ON. it takes a minute of wasting water for the faucet to heat up, toilets waste gallons of water and arent all that comfortable, sinks could be way more effeciant, and showers...ugh....

RaventheOnly
so true cry

caffeine_fiend
ok....i spose you are right...but...wtf?!

ladygrim
indeed...

Robo-Chocobo
I mean seriously folks think about it.

bathrooms especiallyn ow with our current level of technolodgy could be made to be the most effiecient coolest, comfy, things in the world.

like look at bathtubs. you waste gallons of water just heating the water up, and it takes so long, also, the tub is so damng uncomfortabel to sit in. no head rest, posture slants, arm rest, nothing. uncomfortable as hell. the only thing that doesnt have any real big problems is the towel rack. i mean sure they could put a warming rack into it to heat, dry and warm your towels....

ladygrim
smile

Nazgulinthedark
my plumbing sucks, my mom was washing cloths, and soapy water started coming out of the drain (where water would go if the house flooded) and into the storage room, and i only found it cause i was putting some boxes away cry

and then it happened again when me mom toke a shower, and when she tryed to wash some dishes, so we have no water in our house

caffeine_fiend
get a new bath tub dude. one thats comfy.

ladygrim
i had a shower yesterday and i heard my mum yelling from the living room ... the water was coming through... (oh bugger)_

ClaraG
yeah, bathrooms should be abolished

BackFire
The toilet is the most comfortable place in my house. I love sitting there and reading a magazine while I do my business.

silver_tears
My bathroom is very comfy actually confused
Cause it's my personal one love

Tex
shit

darkcrown
tex! eek! lmao!

LordKerrigor
hahaha ok i got a good bathroom question since i work at a grocery store why is the guys bathroom always cleaner then the ladies? like today some chick was in the ladies bathroom finger painting with her own crap i mean honestly who the **** does that?

mc pee pants
that is some foul sh!t. she must've been mentally something... f*cked up is what i think they call it these days.

LordKerrigor
lol happened like 6 times all through out the day

Silver Stardust
I love having my own bathroom...isn't it nice?

silver_tears
oh god yes droolio

Silver Stardust
I can leave my makeup strewn everyone and no one cares...droolio it's great.

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing...A whole thread on bathrooms.......No offence but some of u sound like my mum...She is always complainin bout the bath being 2 small....the showers hot water runnin out...laughing

silver_tears
I have monogrammed towels geek

Silver Stardust
Oooh, nice big grin Mine are just normal...but they're blue and fluffy.

silver_tears
Mine are all blue too eek! navy blue droolio
They're the really big ones too love

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL...We got green orange yellow blu and this weird pinky orange color blink

Silver Stardust
Mine are a kind of grayish-blue...dunno the exact name for the color...cobalt, maybe? And I love the big towels yes when I had really long hair it was only way I could get it all wrapped up messed

silver_tears
I just wrap them around myself and lounge embarrasment
I hate having to blow dry my hair and crap after miffed

ArrghPirateGirl
....we got big 1's and small ones....wacko

Silver Stardust
I never blowdry my hair...it takes 45 minutes to blowdry and an hour to dry by itself, f*ck it, I'll let it dry by itself and use that time to put on makeup!

silver_tears
if I let my hair dry on it's own, we have frizz galore droolio

Silver Stardust
If I blowdry my hair I have frizz galore droolio

MC Mike
If I blowdry my hair, nothing f*cking happens. droolio

silver_tears
I have over 200 dollars of styling products droolio
I aquired over time embarrasment

Silver Stardust
I have like...nothing...but then again I usually don't do much with my hair other than brush it and occasionally put it up in a ponytail...

ArrghPirateGirl
same here

Robo-Chocobo
and if i blow dry my hair..nothing happens...

THis buggs me so much: no matter what i do, my hair has anti-gel capabilities. i put gel, wax, goop whatever into my hair, and after 3 hours or so, its completely flat again.

ArrghPirateGirl
Weird wacko

rapmastad
mad YOU TAKE THAT BACK! a mans toilet is his throne!

LordKerrigor
make up is evil thank bob i dont have to put any on

Robo-Chocobo
Hey, i'm a man, I understand the value of the throne. but could it hurt to make the seats more comfortable...liek in the sims, with the vibrating toilet with seat warmer. a seat warmer would be awsome.

hm...i just had a thought..

what's the pope's toilet like...

cause that thing IS the holy throne.

rapmastad
thats where the popes concentrated evil is

Arachnoidfreak
If you are rich, you can have any kind of bathroom you want. Heated floor tiles, heated toilet seat with cushions, soft comfortable tubs, water jets, heat and bubble maker, heated towel rack...you name it, and if you are rich you can get it.

Poor people's bathrooms are crappy because they are poor. My aunt owns a $4 million house with 7 bathrooms. All of them rock.

My bathroom is average though. no expression

rapmastad
my own bathroom is, in my opinion, the best room in the house, my kingdom:

a rack of maxim magazine

perfectly light lights (perfect for reading, but not too bright, for those late night callings)

and heated toilets for those cold days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.