.:~Most Random KMC Member~:.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok since 90% of the threads in this Forum are totally random and just plain weird...(Not that there is anything wrong with thatbig grin)...I thought Id make this yes

Ok all you have to do is try & be more random than anyone else stick out tongue Just thought it might be some fun dance

I'll start big grin..............

*brainwashes rubber ducks and turns them all evil eek!*
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa....Fly my pritty's FLY FLY
*ducks jump out window & go splat*
blink....Hmmm

Aqua
coocoo O.o messed

Royal Knight
my head hurts from reading thatconfused

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

Meki_Nade
your sigs broke...

ArrghPirateGirl
who's blink

Meki_Nade
nvm you fixed it

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh yeah I do that all the time laughing

Royal Knight
Watch the bananas dance!...whoooooo hooooooo

banyey banyey banyey banyey banyey

ArrghPirateGirl
Watch MYbanblue bangreen banblue bangreen banblue bangreen banblue bangreen banblue bangreen

Royal Knight
banan2 banan2 banan2 banan2

Whoooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo rock onnnnnnnn

ArrghPirateGirl
banblue bangreen banblue bangreen banblue bangreen banblue bangreen Happy Dance Happy Dance

Royal Knight
banwhip banwhip banwhip banwhip banwhip banwhip

Meki_Nade
for some reason this reminds me of a CS server i sued to play on, it had a hostage map where the hosties and terrorists were in a small house, right next to a stereo, which played 'quite bitter beings' by Cky (aka as the jackass shopping cart music) we never played that map properly, we just all ran to the house and moshed rock funnyiest thing ever

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

m!$hA
blink

ArrghPirateGirl
no expression.......................

Neo_Version 7
I like CS.

CT's all the ****ing way!

ArrghPirateGirl
*doesn't know wat that is*

m!$hA
hi mr zero wavey

ArrghPirateGirl
blink

Arachnoidfreak
Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)
Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Mystique Lynx
Bullseye

darkcrown
alien I've come for your planet! Surrender at once!

Mystique Lynx
jap. Kore wa hon desu ka.
eng. is that a book?

Nazgulinthedark
are you crazy What the f**k?

Mystique Lynx
Hey you.
What are you doing here? This place has been locked down, how did you get in?
Im talking to you!
I want you to get out of here now!
Look, were making a movie about a 50 feet away from here. To the left. Can you see it?
havent you read the signs?
Youre spoiling our angle, lady.
Please, move away.

§pearhead
w'at ze 'ell messed

Mr. Bacon
What the f**k?

Clovie
crying

ladygrim
random......lol

MonkeyNipples
no the chickens do not like peanut butter cause the ferret has been shot by a pankcake!

MonkeyNipples
umbrella no expression

dave123
only twice

A4E
ok... WTF?? Happy Dance kicks dave's creepy sig baby in the cK butt

ladygrim
loll....

A4E
is just that sig really makes me want to kick that ugly baby's ass!

ladygrim
awwww.. i like ur sig its kewl...

big gay kirk
Don't u think its sad that cats??

ladygrim
cats wot...

Arachnoidfreak
Look officer, I swear I wasn't drinking. Hey! Stop touching me there! What? Oh...oh yea, I know what that looks like, but it's just sugar! I swear! What do you mean "why is it in my crotch"? I...um, went to sleep and my friends thought it would be funny to shove a pouch of salt down my pants. I mean sugar.

MonkeyNipples
it can happen to the best of us but dont let it happen to u.....

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.