Have Blue Split?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devalion
My cousin told me the other day that Blue (Lee, Dunc, Ant and Si) have decided to split! Does anyone know if they actually have? Coz I dunno about you guys, but I like them! sadwalk

Mr Zero
I was just reading on the Blue fansite that Lee and Ant have come out as a gay couple and Si and Dunc have plans to form a STEPS tribute band.

Df02
who cares tbh, a band just like them will form soon neway...and theyll do even cheesier covers of old songs, and perform with even older, even gayer musicians...

Mr Zero
I'd like to point out that i only ended up in this thread because i thought the question said "is spit blue" and was about somebodies spit turning blue for no reason.

Devalion
ok, well thanx for that! blink laughing

amity75
I can't believe blue have split. They were such an important band. Their music touched me like no other and they were the most talented band since The Beatles. *reaches for more hallucinogenics*

deadly_force
i dont care cause they are sh!t

KMC
Fingers crossed!

Kate xx

ClaraG
it was always inevitable they would split up anyway, so who gives a shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.