any advice on how to chat girls up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil-04
ive been trying but still not worked so if u can help us abit that would be great

Darth Sauron
Dont, just be yourself.

m!$hA
whatever you do, dont make it fake roll eyes (sarcastic) "are you hurt? because heaven must've been a long fall" or whatever .. thats just plain stupid!

Df02
depends on the situation really...if its just a normal social situation and shes a freind then chatting her up is not a good idea, just be a little more friendly with her but act the same stick out tongue

if its a stranger in a normal situation, and u are going to see her more than once, take it slow...make small talk, make sure she remembers u... either by being funny or making decent conversation. then next time u see her she'll remember u and u can try bump up the charm a bit wink

all in all the key is gettin them to remember u first off, being funny usually works...seein as most girls seem to like men who can make em laugh

ive never really bothered chattin girls up, all my g/fs have been girls ive known along time and grown to love thru being freinds...
only time i try chat girls up are in clubs lol, and usually that doesnt end in a relationship

m!$hA
df eek! hug

m!$hA
smart AND sexy droolio

Df02
hey u! blushing whistling winkiss

how r u babe? not spoken to u in a while, ur usually not on same time as me confused

m!$hA
i know cry
on weekdays i'd probly be in beddie by now stick out tongue embarrasment
but normally on saturdays ill be in bed in maybe 1-2 hours, but because ive got work today im going off soon erm

Df02
awww, what time is it there? ive not been on much because ive got stuff to do...

so how are u? noticed on some thread a while back that uve got a bf now...nice1 hows that going for ya? wink
i can be jealous now cos i just split up with my g/f...well about 5weeks ago lol...

so why are u staying up, what u up 2? confused

m!$hA
it's nearly 10pm ... quater to right NOW to be exact stick out tongue
yeah i got a boyfriend and he's such a sweety in_love i love him so much smile he makes me laugh and we just have the best time together happy
only problem is that im moving schools at the end of this term which is in 2 weeks, so theres only 10 school days of the same school as him left ... take away one for the rock ed finals cry

oh so NOW you break up with her roll eyes (sarcastic) just as we start going out schmoll stick out tongue

uh im staying up coz im on kmc embarrasment

Df02
whats rock ed finals?
glad ur happy, hows ur dad about it tho? u said he was quite strict lol...

yea, i had to break up with her cos i couldnt stop thinking about u....whistling - only joking haha.
i would tell ya the story but dont want it plastered across a forum laughing

m!$hA
you can pm me if ya want smart
oh dont try and kid yourself baby, i know you've got a desire towards me winkiss

wow i cant beleive you remember that my dad is a strickt ass fuker shocking
well im not sure if he knows or not erm i havnt told him myself, but ive told my mum, and she's probably told him, but hes never said anything to me about it. probly because mum knows i really like him yes

um, rock ed ... dancing ... we got into the finals happy

Df02
pm sent....and congrats on gettin to finals!!

m!$hA
thankyou happy
pm sent back wink

rapmastad
the bump and chat usually works, bump into her by accident, and then, if she dropped something, ask to pick it up, or if she spilled her drink, buy her one... usually works for me big grin

Devalion
Yeah and don't be cheesy!

amity75
Yep, pulling a chick? Simple - buy her a drink.

MC Mike
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. stick out tongue

Are you tired? You've been running through my mind all day. stick out tongue

Devalion
^See? Cheesy.....no offense!

MC Mike
stick out tongue I was trying to be. laughing out loud

Devalion
ok, sorry laughing out loud

Clavis
Buy them a drink.. works for me droolio just go with the flo and dont get nervous just relax and talk about everyday stuff

ForgivingBeauty
Just be yourself dude

Meki_Nade
i have no idea confused the two relationships i've had have either been set up by a friend of mine, or i was chased around school un knowingly by a girl...

Df02

Daredevil-04
thx ill remember most of this

caffeine_fiend
hmm....having trouble john?!

Sun Ce
no expression weird thread laughing out loud

Meki_Nade
dont try to dance messed

Sun Ce
trying to dance laughing out loud geez i know i can't dance, so there is no chance i would ever do that, but bestest edvice, be yourself indeed happy

caffeine_fiend
yes.....

Chelsea23
just be yourself, or she would get the wrong idea of who you really are. wink

Sun Ce
exactly, if u try to impress her she will think your thsi other person than who u really are, so u will have to be this other person when around her all the time whcih is stupid, if your just yourslf it all works fine, i have been myself once and we just talked fine happy, sure i ran out of thinsg to say a few tmes but she said soemthing to carry on the convo, 2 days later i see her again and she says "hi nick" and i never even saw her, so she remembered me eek!, kinda cool laughing out loud, BE YOURSELF!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

big gay kirk
One of my scouts asked another this question at two am one morning... the answer given was as follows...
"1: Be yourself.
2: Shut up
3: Wake me up again and you're dead"

I think we can all learn from this....

Chelsea23
glad to see you agree with me. smile

and why am i not on your sig stick out tongue j/k

Sun Ce
hmm have we talked enough for u to be on my sig hun?? happy, i dunno really, u tell me?? stick out tongue

Chelsea23
well,you never pm me anymore stick out tongue

Sun Ce
your kidding!!!, have we talked in pm's before confused, was i called Kotaro then???

caffeine_fiend
i have to be on ur sig!

JKozzy
no expression

Sun Ce
wow ppl are asking to be in my sig now no expression, laughing out loud hmm i guess u could, i will add the other persn too stick out tongue

Chelsea23
yeah you were...well hey i g2g guys, i'll be on later today

caffeine_fiend
nick i dont really care if im on ur sig - i think that kinda stuffs really sad, but hey - shove me on it - might feel good to see my name around!

Sun Ce
oh damn, i just added u 2 aswel, i will pm u now then happy

Chelsea23
lol okstick out tongue

bye guys happy

Sun Ce
bye hun hug

silver_tears
how about a simple hi yes

Sun Ce
thats nice of u to say no expression

Sun Ce
hi irene hug

silver_tears
hey you big grin

ClaraG
just be yourself when talking to girls, they like that

clara

Samurai Guy
Girls dont want to have some really cheesey pick-up line thrown at them, nor do they want anything but honesty and polite conversation. If that is what they want, you dont want them.

The best opening line is "Hello." Try that one.

Sun Ce
so how have u been then, u got them charming eyes still stick out tongue

silver_tears
they got darker cause it got colder confused
I love em droolio

and I've been alright, been really busy lately erm

hows you? and school? smile

BackFire
Okay, here's the deal. There are three things a guy must do to get a girl. You don't have to fall into all three catagories, one will usually do.

1. Be good looking: This is probably the mots important thing there is, it makes everything a lot easier. If you are a good looking guy, then you will get girls no problem. However, since very few guys are good looking enough to rely soley on their looks to get girls, I'll assume you're a normal guy and move on to another tactic for us who can't rely on looks.

2. Money: Girls like money, lets face it. If you can buy them things and take them shopping you will have a much greater chance at getting the girl you want if you are wealthy. It's no surprise that the only ugly guys with good looking girls are rich. This is no coincidence.

3. Confidence/personallity: You must be confident when talking with a girl you like if you wish for her to take notice of you. You can not stutter or be shy, they will get bored and think that you are a pussy. Be strong, be confident, and act like you don't care what she thinks of you. Also, if you can make the girl laugh, you're pretty much in. Girls love guys who can make them laugh and giggle. Whatever humor works for you is totally up to you, but find it and use it. This last thing is how I got 2 extremely hot girlfriends. Note, I'm fat, and hairy, and usually smell bad. If I can get a good girlfriend, so can you.

caffeine_fiend
laughing

Sun Ce
i love charming eyes the best droolio it makes a girl so luvly looking just to stare at them eyes in_love anyway!!, i'm doing quite good like, plus college has been kinda okay, first week i had last week,a dn well thursday is the longest day, and i ahte it erm, but normally i leave college at about 11:45am stick out tongue laughing out loud

silver_tears
lucky stick out tongue
my school is like 5 hours long erm

Sun Ce
whoa! no expression, i feel sorry for u sad, but my longest day thursday, is till 4pm, but we get out early most times, like 30 mins early laughing out loud

Samurai Guy
This one is key. CONFIDENCE! Approach the girl like you are the only person in the world worth talking to. Repeat to yourself (in your head... talking to yourself is a turnoff.) I am the man, the myth the legend. Believe in yourself, and all will be well.

1) Don't conversate with chicks you ain't goin' hit
2) If you ain't hit the first night, then don't call her
3) Hit that

silver_tears
it's actually not so bad laughing out loud

anyways I gotta run, toodles hug

Sun Ce
bye bye irene hug

Samurai Guy
Very nice.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you are looking for a one night stand... there are prosistutes and strip clubs.

caffeine_fiend
theres that new place openin near town with the manky strippers big grin

m!$hA
im on your sig eek!
without asking diva
i feel special hug

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.