OT dvd bonus disk ROTS Vid Clip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Ok if any of you are smart or fortunate enough to belong to MF.com last night they released a 2 minute version and the full 9 minute version of the OT Bonus Disk Revenge of the Sith bonus material called the Return of Darth Vader..........it is most excellent. Contains a bunch of duel footage and the actual video of Hadyen putting on the Mask and walking up those staits with the cloak floating out behind him. Most chilling. I dont have the link, I got the actual vid from a friend, but it's huge (9 min version is 100MB) so those on dial up might as well wait until Tuesday. TFN is also reporting that it is there.

Boris
I've got the short version, now if I could only find the long one......

Jedi Priestess
Ive got both and if you can find the full one its worth the hunt.

Jedi Priestess
Please do NOT pm me for the link.......I dont have it.....you will have to do some actual work on your own peeps.

moonwalker741
i have the 9 minute The Return of DV featurette, PM me if you want it

Simo
I'd also suggest watching the EpIII: Making The Game featurette, it contains quite a bit of concept art that you see Lucas showing the Lucasarts guys as well as some of it in the background of the interviews that includes what looks like Anakin in the Jedi Temple fighting off other Jedis. Plus more On set Duel footage of course wink

moonwalker741
do you have it?

upload it here http://s4.yousendit.com/

if you dont, oh well

NoMeN
http://torrent1.youceff.com/torrents/The.Return.of.Darth.Vader.DVDRip-avi.torrent <--- thats the full version. NOTE: its a torrent 100MB

here is the 2 min preview:
http://piazza.iae.nl/users/martijng/Dit%20is%20de%20homepage%20van_files/BirthOfDarthVader-MillenniumFalcon.com.avi

actually, there is nothing new

Jedi Priestess
I hadnt seen the actual footage of Hayden suiting up all I had seen was the caps......so for me it was indeed awesome to say the least.and the music made it even more so.

NoMeN
yeah, the music is amazing

darktim1
I'll wait till tuesday but thanks for letting us know JP for now may force be with you.

Morridini
I just saw it and it was very interesting.
I didn't download it though, because I got the DVD's today. I've allready seen ANH and the Return of Darth Vader, and will soon see some other bonus material.

Boris
100mb! I'll wait till monday to see it then smile

OB1-adobe
Well morridini give us the scoop. How did you like the 2004 edition of ANH?

Simo
Sorry, I only have the actual DVD boxset and not a file of the featurette to upload sad

moonwalker741
damn, oh well, i guess i have to wait 4 days

Anakin Skywalke
How do you make the full version work?

moonwalker741
you need divx, im pretty sure

Creechuur
Hmmm, I'll just wait til tomorrow and watch it all on glorious DVD.

IRON EDDIE 666
Whats more interesting is the making of the episode 3 game documentary because we see concept paintings of where the duel takes place as backgrounds for when people are talking!

IRON EDDIE 666
Here is what i was talking about.

moonwalker741
awesome, the jedi temple!

JKozzy
eek! I can't wait happy

Dlded the 100 MB clip the other day, awesome stuff. 100 megs is nothing, thank you cable stick out tongue

Anakin Skywalke
I have divx, but it stil doesn't work, but the The.Return.of.Darth.Vader.DVDRip-avi.torrent, the torrent thing.
it doesn't work.
sad

Darth_Duffy
piracy! mad

Gangularis
dude, that's hardly piracy.. get a freakin grip there buddy..

go out.. have a drink.. pay some girl to have sex with you...
go have fun

Darth_Duffy
don't really want to get into a petty arguement with KMC's very own 'mr attitude who likes to play the big man on internet forums but firstly 'piracy' comment was very tongue in cheek however humour seems to be something that a person of your obvious limited brain capacity can comprehend.
as to the more personal comments i doubt my gurlfriend would like me to pay women for sex and ive returned from the pub in the last 20 mins or so.

any more queries please feel free to use the private message function, im sure somebody here can explain step by step how to use it for you.

PVS
aka: "e-toughguy" as i like to say big grin

Gangularis
oh PVS, what happened to you keeping it IN pms?

perhaps you're not as noble as you think you are...

Gangularis
and duffy, your comment was hardly tongue and cheek.. get a clue, and learn how to express yourself appropriately.. because there was no reference point to take what you said as anything other than serious.

Darth_Duffy
There has been somewhat of a hoo-har lately about DivX and movie producers trying to get it shut down as they say it infringes copyright laws and there was a short artcile about this in a national newspaper not more than two weeks ago but the only info i can find is here

however i myself also use DivX hence the 'tongue in cheek' comment.

anything else you wanna add use PM or the threads gonna get closed

waynerobsonuk
DivX is only a compression format. As such it's not illegal, only what people use it for. There are many films and shorts that are legally produced in the DivX format. It's like the old saying "guns dont kill people...people kill people"
I've got nothing against the format [or any other, (been using almost everything for years) so I can't see them being able to outlaw a format just due to the fact people are doing illegal things with it.

Wayne...

PVS
he wont use the PM's duffy
he's just doing this for attention.
its not about what you read of his,
its about what everyone else reads.
sad huh?
have sympathy sad

moonwalker741
attention all stupid newcomers! i do not have the episode 3 featurette! i deleted it! WHY!? because i actually took the time to spit 50 bucks and buy the dvds, i suggest you do that too instead of PMing me asking for it...!

PVS
50$? you got robbed dudesad

Gangularis
why can't you just keep your mouth shut.. just ONCE?? this is what you do in every thread, you're the one that ALWAYS starts with me at least 90% of the time. you say i'm doing it for attention?? did i tell you that, or is this your pathetic use of highschool level psychology??

for the last time PVS...

PVS

moonwalker741
i did?!?! how much was yours

Jeff-Man
they are 43$ at costco

PVS
i got it for 36$ at amazon
that included next day shipping.

i got a discount because i bought the widescreen VHS from them.

standard price at amazon is 41$, shipping included.

but who cares, you got the DVD's and thats all that matters wink

Member.
the ROTS portion of the dvd was ok, saw a few awesome fight moves.

moonwalker741
i didnt order mine at amazon, and i got mine at sam goddy not at costco or any whole sale club

guiro72
don't know where else to post this for people to see it.....but there is a 4 and a half minute blooper reel hidden on the extras disc of the trilogy dvds.....it is title 38 chapter 01 on pc player, or enter: 11 (enter) 3 (enter) 8 (enter) on your remote.....or something.....can't get it to work yet myself, but it is there.....seagrave out.....

PVS
check in the OT forum guiro.
there are different methods for different DVD players

guiro72
i don't have time to check unfortunately....just thought someone might see this who didn't know and have some fun....power dvd is showing the chapters greyed out for me and i can't remember how to make them show clear....oh well, i will check back in tomorrow if i have time.....6 weeks, give or take, til trailer.....time flies.....see y'all.....

Darth Jello
i did not see that painting, what I did see in the background was a painting that illustrates a spoiler that's been around for over a year now...
it's Obiwan dueling with Grievous as anakin fights Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.