why me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
I just fell down the friging stairs and they have no carpet down so its just bare would and i have a grazed shin/teigh(sp?) and saw palms of the hands... sad

and i told my mum and my sister over heard and she laughed at me

Meki_Nade
these things hapen sweetie, luckily you wern't hurt too badly happy better a graze or two then a ruptured kidney yes

sniper
i almost killed myself falling down stairs once smile

if it wasnt for the pain, and the possibility of death, i'd do it again, it was fun, till i hit bottom sad

Elektra_lover
Im sorry sad

MonkeyNipples
its ok i once went off a jump skateboarding and had 1 leg on the board and the other on the jump so it was like a forced split... it hurt. and many ppl laughed at me for it to.

Daredevil-04
ive done it loads of times i get use to it now if i fall

Darth Sauron
I fell over on a skateboard once, it kept going so my bare arms hit it and took a hell of alot of skin off cry

ladygrim
ouch....

A4E
uew lucky

ladygrim
indeed...

caffeine_fiend
when i was younger i used to fall down the stairs probably about 9 times a day on average

ladygrim
sad... i think i feel the pain more now i'm older lol

MonkeyNipples
lol

ladygrim
smile

Yumcarrots
owwie cry i normally smack my head on car doors. that hurts.

ladygrim
ooo i dislike trapping my fingers in the car door ... rather pain full ...

Yumcarrots
my brother shut his hand in the door of a slam door train. that was nasty!

Elektra_lover
I fell down the steps in school yesterday embarrasment

ladygrim
ouch .... sad

Robo-Chocobo
I fell down stairs once. I was a kid, 5 or so, and we were all in a bad mood, parents had been fighting, and i was at the top of the carpeted stairs with hard wood on the bottom. my brother and i began to screw around and be mad at eachother, and he pushed me, and I fell back and went head over heels down the stairs..i could hve broken my neck..or cracked my head open...i fell sorry you got hurt..but what did oyu mean you saw your palms...

nd it was onyl a graze so you should feel bad about it. if your big enough,(age) then it sems natural to be laughed at over somehting so dumb, a grown lady falling..if your little hten i understand.

ladygrim
lol... i kno ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.