Disney Songs!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Who else thinks Disney songs are the best eek!

RebelPhoenix
Lol I don't think they're the best but I definitely love alot of them! Both the ones in the films and the ones they used to release commericially in conjunction.

My fave ones for songs are umm *thinks*:

Cartoons:
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
The Jungle Book
Aladdin
The Sword in the Stone
The Aristocrats
Johnny Appleseed

Live action:
Marry Poppins
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Muppet Christmans Carol
Wizard of Oz (although the cartoon ones had good sountracks too - don't know if they were Disney though)

Digital:
Toy Story

Music chart released versions:

My Reflection - Christina Aguilera for Mulan

ClaraG
Hey!!

I like the songs in pocahontas, the lion king, aladdin & snow white

big gay kirk
No-one shoots like Gaston,
Or goes thumping around in big boots like Gaston....

genius! Pure Genius!!!

ClaraG
yep, u said it man yes

Kella
ha ha ha...I have all three Disney's Greatest Hits CD's which are all songs from the actual movies and I listen to them every morning at work. laughing out loud

It drives my guys that I work beside crazy....especially cuz I turn up the Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious song....big grin

"You know you can say it backwards which is Dociousallyexpeeiciousfragicalirupus, but that's going a bit too far don't you think?"
"Indubadubly..." blink
laughing

Turbo-Cajun
Did you guys know that Disney is pure evil?

mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

Elektra_lover
Under the Sea's mmelody is genius

Punkyhermy
I like many, many of them!

Elektra_lover
Their os great big grin

Kella
I agree...so so great...big grin
laughing out loud

Arachnoidfreak
Disney licks dirty sloth ass. yucky

Turbo-Cajun
Your god damn right it does

Elektra_lover
mad HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!1

Bierbommetje
I havent ever heard one interesting disney song

Kella
I love all the Disney Songs...if you don't...you must lead a sad sad depressing kinda life. sad I'm sorry....would you like a hug? big grin

Arachnoidfreak
A hug sounds nice, but not because I lead a sad life, because I don't. I just don't like how Disney takes already existing stories, that are uber awesome, waters them down, and makes them all...kiddy.

You know, the Little Mermaid wasn't supposed to have her vioce taken away magically? In the original story, her vocal chords were ripped out. Now that's a Disney movie I'd watch.

That being said, some of their original stories aren't bad. Anything they've done with Pixar was pure gold.

Kella
Right on... Are you referring to Grimm's fairytales?
And yes...gotta love Pixar. big grin
Is the Incredibles a Disney flick? Cuz it looks like it is and I want to see that....it looks hilarious. laughing out loud

hug *for you darlin*

and I was referring to Disney songs...not the movies. I am partial to your statement about the Disney movies, but I'm a sucker for them. No matter...i still love the songs... they are really cool.

And Disney World is a terrifying place. Have you ever been there with a 4 year old? Try seeing it through a kid's eyes....they become traumatized. laughing out loud

Kella
I saw a version of the Little Mermaid where she had her voice taken away and she got to be with her Prince only to find that he was already engaged and so in desperation she killed herself. She jumped overboard of the wedding ship and drowned herself...that's irony kids. no expression

Bierbommetje
I find Disney music depressing and saddening

Arachnoidfreak
I knocked Mickey's head off at Disney Land(by accident! the guy bumped into me). Someone said "Mickey Mouse is Mexican!?" and the little kids started to cry.

The Incredibles IS Disney, but again, Pixar is involved, and they can do no wrong.

laughing I wanna see that version of the Little Meramid now.

hug

PrefectRonnykin
disney hates moms no expression the cartoons never have nice moms

Arachnoidfreak
Yes they do! But the nice moms always get shot. (Bambi's mom for example)

PrefectRonnykin
no expression yeah that means they hate moms no expression

Turbo-Cajun
mickey mouse is mexican?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

Kella
You must have watched Mulan too many times. blink

Kella
I'm trying to think of a Disney movie with a nice Mom....other than the Pixar films. ..... ....... ........... blink

Bierbommetje
Might have

Kella
Yeah...Mulan depresses me. i love the movie, but it does make me feel really depressed. sad

big gay kirk
Slightly off topic I know... but I hear Disneyland Paris is to close down for two months due to pest control work... someone says they saw a seven foot mouse running about....

Bierbommetje
Whats Mulan again

Ive mostly watched the Dutch versions, so the titles different probably.

Whats is about again.

Kella
About the Asian girl who goes to battle in her father's stead to prove that she can be more than just a lowly woman. And she ends up saving China. And her father is all like...My greatest gift nd honor is having you for a daughter ....which is bull cuz earlier she was his greatest shame in teh movie....whatever... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bierbommetje
Oh

Well I dont think ive seen that

So i guess Disney songs depress me for some other reason
Like the fact they suck... naah, that cant be it...

Kella
I still can't think of a good or alive mother....dang it. I thought for sure I could come up with someone. sad

Kella
Okay...good and alive mothers....all the Disney movies relating to animals. The human mom's are screwed. Disney loves his dogs and cats...big grin

Elektra_lover
I heard about the version of The little mermaid. It was a fable told to make sure that kids obayed their dad. And in the original Beauty and the Beat Belle was the beast.

Kella
whoa....blink
Was she the metaphoric beast?

And all Disney movies are to make kiddies love and respect thier Daddy's. Too bad mine was never around to help Disney out. blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.