Nate Grey & Franklin Richards VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Nate Grey - Full Power
Franklin Richards - His adult form "Avatar", Full power

Galactus - Full power

HarmonicFlo88
who'd win?

crazyspinz
nate and frank take it, when frank is at full power, he can basicaly do wutever the hell he wants

TheKahn
bump

King KAM
Galactus effin spits on both of them and they rot away

the Darkone
Galactus destroys them by farting on them. Please Full powered galactus can destroyed the universe 10x over 10/10 in his sleep.

Darth_Erebus
If Galactus is at full power this is over before it starts. He consumes their powers and uses them for toothpicks.

grey fox
I'm not sure , full powered galactus mabye . But if one has the power to create something shouldn't they also have the power to destroy their creation ?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm not sure , full powered galactus mabye . But if one has the power to create something shouldn't they also have the power to destroy their creation ? Frankenstein.

Galactus takes it easily. Whatever reality-altering changes the boys make, Galactus can reverse with greater effect.

grey fox
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Frankenstein.

Victor had the ability to stop the monster , he just lacked the competence . But that really doesn't have much to do with the statement.

All I'm saying is franklin recreated galactus he should be able to do away with him (possibly at the expense of his powers)

leonheartmm
there go the franklin haters again. u people forget that franklin RESURRECTED GALACTUS WITHOUT BURNIN OUT HIS POWERS. this is bullshit, galactus has been shown time and time again to be only slightly above any normal celstial n quite a level below the abstracts even at full power, but people at kmc just dont get it. franklin creates universes without even realizing, what is galactus, a minor SUBABSTRACT INHABITANT of an fn universe gonna do to him{n thas not even at full power}

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
creates universes without even realizing,

You've said that time and time again over the last year yet when asked where this occurred you've never answered. Might we be in luck this time around? confused

leonheartmm
galacticstorm, even xplosive{who was supportin ur phoenix thories on the thread} validated it in the phoenix vs franklin richards or sumthin. im not makin anythin up, it was a while ago n i dont have the comic with me, it was at sum1's place. doesnt stop it from bein wrong. i tld u he was travellin with howard the duck{which IS a very rare character now so its not a generalization} and some others, THROUGH those universe without knowin.

oh n btw, it always nice to see you pop up at every instance i post.

GalacticStorm
galacticstorm, even xplosive{who was supportin ur phoenix thories on the thread} validated it in the phoenix vs franklin richards or sumthin. im not makin anythin up, it was a while ago n i dont have the comic with me, it was at sum1's place. doesnt stop it from bein wrong. i tld u he was travellin with howard the duck{which IS a very rare character now so its not a generalization} and some others, THROUGH those universe without knowin.

oh n btw, it always nice to see you pop up at every instance i post.

Awww sad nothing again? yes

Mordum
smile hehehehe

TheKahn
Is this what he was talking about?
http://www.mutanthigh.com/index2.html

"After Onslaught was defeated, Nathaniel Richards placed Franklin in the care of Sean Cassidy and Generation X. Franklin, along with his friends Artie and Leech, then joined the Man-Thing and Howard the Duck on a quest for the Nexus of All Realities. Afterwards, Franklin was confronted by Ashema the Celestial, who revealed the truth about the fate of the heroes: in a last, desperate attempt to reach his parents, Franklin created an entire pocket dimension, where the heroes were "reborn," and "rediscovered" their powers."

its from mutanthigh's "Cerebra's Files" bio on Franklin

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Awww sad nothing again? yes

look whose talkin,{phoenix created multiverse, phoenix is the power of toaa, ring any bells}

anyway, ur own supporter agreed, unless ur sayin that xplosive was full of crap even when he was supportin you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tulika
And why would Franklin have the power to destroy his creations? His power is creating, not destroying? If we assume that Frank can destroy whatever he wants, we also have to assume the Human Torch can create immense cold and Nimrod destroy any weapon he sees at will.

who?-kid
Galactus at full power... well well... now that's a rare thing.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TheKahn
Is this what he was talking about?
http://www.mutanthigh.com/index2.html

"After Onslaught was defeated, Nathaniel Richards placed Franklin in the care of Sean Cassidy and Generation X. Franklin, along with his friends Artie and Leech, then joined the Man-Thing and Howard the Duck on a quest for the Nexus of All Realities. Afterwards, Franklin was confronted by Ashema the Celestial, who revealed the truth about the fate of the heroes: in a last, desperate attempt to reach his parents, Franklin created an entire pocket dimension, where the heroes were "reborn," and "rediscovered" their powers."

its from mutanthigh's "Cerebra's Files" bio on Franklin

Nah thats the pocket universe incident,Leons talking about something else. Im just waiting for him to come up wiv a lil evidence to backup his claims. Ive been waiting for over 6 months now sad

GalacticStorm
look whose talkin,{phoenix created multiverse, phoenix is the power of toaa, ring any bells}

Irrelevant. At least i have attempted to support my ideas with on panel evidence. I have yet to see a quote or a scan from you mate smile

anyway, ur own supporter agreed, unless ur sayin that xplosive was full of crap even when he was supportin you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im saying no such thing son, however the word of another poster in a debate is not conclusive without conclusive on panel evidence as support. After over a half a year you have yet to come up with anything. In light of that the point about Franklin creating multiple universes is void in debates. Sorry. sad

nathan summers
Nah thats the pocket universe incident,Leons talking about something else. Im just waiting for him to come up wiv a lil evidence to backup his claims. Ive been waiting for over 6 months now sad

Yeah, THAT'S gonna happen. There's a better chance that Jesus Christ will rise from the dead and fix all of our earthly woes tomorrow at... :: synchronizes his watch.:: Three Thirty Five, P.M.

shifty

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by nathan summers
Yeah, THAT'S gonna happen. There's a better chance that Jesus Christ will rise from the dead and fix all of our earthly woes tomorrow at... :: synchronizes his watch.:: Three Thirty Five, P.M.

shifty

Someone else who has had past dealings with Leonheart laughing out loud

leonheartmm
only to u thick minded one. you have ATTEMPTED and failed to support her feats by on panel evidence n the only multiversal feat you have is her healing the mkraan crystal, WHICH was built by aliens and the same feat was repeated by cyclops without any phoenix. i dont think theres any point in debating with a man who thinks that the mkraan crystal feat was beyond thanos with THOTU destroying the marvel 616 reality along with the multiverse and all abstracts including the living tribunal. oh hey, what happened to phoenix being the power of TOAA, u have not shown scans for ANY of these things, n u dont have any1 in the opposition who ACCEPTS what u say unlike me, where ur own supporter accepted the feat n then still went on to say that phoenix would win{which wud prove to any NORMAL man that he wasnt lying} oh hey i remember you CANT prove those feats cause u contradict urself half the time{a fact masked by ur essays who no1 but devout followers read or analyze} as u have been recently known to deny the very concept of TOAA saying its baseless{which is probably just another cue to make phoenix the CREATOR instead of just being his power}

anyhow, just shutup from now on, u make me reply every time about the phoenix n crap about u in ever thread where phoenix{or opposing me} is neither required nor talked about, if u wanna say sumthin about phoenix say it in a phoenix vs thread{not that there is muchleft to say} dont just babble on about her on every thread to incence people to debate, its OFF TOPIC.

nathan summers
You give the bloke some actual proof and he still continues to argue against it! I'm beginning to think he's, you know, special. Sometimes it takes people a little time to grasp what truth is.

nathan summers
laughing laughing laughing

leonheartmm
Someone else who has had past dealings with Leonheart laughing out loud

your mother's had more than any1 else, im sure shed be delighted to voice her oppinions on here.

nathan summers
Considering that Franklin has always acted on instinct and impulse when using the higher abilities he possess, I doubt he and Nathan Grey could take Galactus. He's got an intimate knowledge of how to control and use his powers. They don't. Experience rules over raw power. If you don't know how to use it -- it's useless. Galactus would FRY them.

leonheartmm
laughing laughing laughing

oh wow, ur laughing at ur own jokes, thats uhhhh really witty of you roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
You give the bloke some actual proof and he still continues to argue against it! I'm beginning to think he's, you know, special. Sometimes it takes people a little time to grasp what truth is.

NOW NOW, just cause nate kicks cable's ass is no reason to get worked up over, RELAX have a beer, ur letting it get to u.

nathan summers
i hardl undr stnd wut ur sayeng 2 meh. k?

GalacticStorm
only to u thick minded one. you have ATTEMPTED and failed to support her feats by on panel evidence n the only multiversal feat you have is her healing the mkraan crystal, WHICH was built by aliens and the same feat was repeated by cyclops without any phoenix. i dont think theres any point in debating with a man who thinks that the mkraan crystal feat was beyond thanos with THOTU destroying the marvel 616 reality along with the multiverse and all abstracts including the living tribunal. oh hey, what happened to phoenix being the power of TOAA, u have not shown scans for ANY of these things, n u dont have any1 in the opposition who ACCEPTS what u say unlike me, where ur own supporter accepted the feat n then still went on to say that phoenix would win{which wud prove to any NORMAL man that he wasnt lying} oh hey i remember you CANT prove those feats cause u contradict urself half the time{a fact masked by ur essays who no1 but devout followers read or analyze} as u have been recently known to deny the very concept of TOAA saying its baseless{which is probably just another cue to make phoenix the CREATOR instead of just being his power}

anyhow, just shutup from now on, u make me reply every time about the phoenix n crap about u in ever thread where phoenix{or opposing me} is neither required nor talked about, if u wanna say sumthin about phoenix say it in a phoenix vs thread{not that there is muchleft to say} dont just babble on about her on every thread to incence people to debate, its OFF TOPIC.

Couldnt b arsed to read any of that. smile

Just another rant to distract attention from the fact that yet again you have no on panel evidence (after having had nearly a year) which supports your opinion. no

GalacticStorm

laughing out loud

leonheartmm

i DO believe you were calling me special just now cool

nathan summers
NOW NOW, just cause nate kicks cable's ass is no reason to get worked up over, RELAX have a beer, ur letting it get to u.

When? What year? What comic issue? What volume number? What was the title of the comic? Back up your claims.

laughing laughing

GalacticStorm
i DO believe you were calling me special just now cool

Errr confused well that was witty roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
When? What year? What comic issue? What volume number? What was the title of the comic? Back up your claims.

laughing laughing

laughing out loud

nathan summers
Back to the topic at hand. Has Franklin ever used his higher end powers without being prompted to do so under any sort of stress? And I mean the serious stuff like creating a " pocket " Universe.

leonheartmm

laughing laughing

get xplosive to back em up, ive been stating for 6 months, that it was a casual read at a friend's place n i cant be expected to REMEMBER. but when a member of the opposition himself claims that they are infact valid, then i dont think it leaves much room for further debating my credibility on the matter. again, i ask either of you to say, WAS XPLOSIVE LYING? when he was actually SUPPORTING you, n goin againt me?

leonheartmm
Errr confused well that was witty roll eyes (sarcastic)

i DO believe irony is beyond your mind's ability to comprehend, leave it alone gs, itll give u a headache.

leonheartmm
Back to the topic at hand. Has Franklin ever used his higher end powers without being prompted to do so under any sort of stress? And I mean the serious stuff like creating a " pocket " Universe.

he HAS resurrected galactus intentionally and created pocket universes to play with INTENTIONALLY.

GalacticStorm
i DO believe irony is beyond your mind's ability to comprehend, leave it alone gs, itll give u a headache.

It was poorly executed and really unfunny. sad Youre excused embarrasment

demigawd
Franklin Richards as Psi-Lord was a pansy, by the way.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd

yes

leonheartmm
It was poorly executed and really unfunny. sad Youre excused embarrasment

so simple sentences are beyond u too? eek! that IS an eyeopener{not a huge one though}

leonheartmm

agreed, even child franklin had higher feats than him, plus he had a BEARD n looked like a hermit.

eternitygoddess
Now now Leonheartmm, play nice. You're bordering on extreme rudeness in your posts..

leonheartmm
well i was gettin a bit soft cause a lot of my friends died in the asia earthquake. but then some lowlights like gs started to take advantage of such an occasion n started ridiculin me which until now i didnt feal like or be bothered to address, but it has gone on for long enough, childish idiots who would take advantage of even the most serious occasions just to get their petty views heard n to have a good laugh mean less than crap to me n i shall deal with all such swines as i see fit.{oh n btw, i AM playing nice}

demigawd
Ignore GalacticStorm...he's a bully. If it'll make you feel better, you can watch Whirly own him over on the Superman Prime thread. Fun time to be had by all...

GalacticStorm
well i was gettin a bit soft cause a lot of my friends died in the asia earthquake. but then some lowlights like gs started to take advantage of such an occasion n started ridiculin me which until now i didnt feal like or be bothered to address, but it has gone on for long enough, childish idiots who would take advantage of even the most serious occasions just to get their petty views heard n to have a good laugh mean less than crap to me n i shall deal with all such swines as i see fit.{oh n btw, i AM playing nice}

Wouldnt someone have to know about such an instance before they could take advantage of it? Rubbish!! Regardless using what happened to your friends as an excuse to be rude is just low no

leonheartmm
erm, u keep forgetting, i owned him more than whirly when he came! poor lad cudnt even fight back{the old hoe on fire days}. but then all the shit happened n it seemed pointless.

leonheartmm
Wouldnt someone have to know about such an instance before they could take advantage of it? Rubbish!! Regardless using what happened to your friends as an excuse to be rude is just low no

u really have no dignity do you? how LOW can a person get in this god damn world?

GalacticStorm
erm, u keep forgetting, i owned him

Never has, never will cos it never could happen. wink

leonheartmm
Never has, never will cos it never could happen. wink

denial mixed with smileys expressing emotions ur face cant is a dangerous mix swine.

GalacticStorm
denial mixed with smileys expressing emotions ur face cant is a dangerous mix swine.

Goodnight Leon laughing out loud

grey fox
u really have no dignity do you? how LOW can a person get in this god damn world?

You think gs is bad hah, if it wasn't for mods evil face

leonheartmm
gonna get drunk again eh? good luck. kmc n beer thas all ur life is lil swine{u do realize that the more smileys you decorate ur posts with, the more u show ur weakness of expression swine}

Sir Whirlysplat
Ignore GalacticStorm...he's a bully. If it'll make you feel better, you can watch Whirly own him over on the Superman Prime thread. Fun time to be had by all...

Yup it never gets old laughing out loud

leonheartmm
silly bashers, go home to your mothers n cry about ur failed lives instead of takin it out on us poor reasonable debaters{who HAVE lives}

grey fox
gonna get drunk again eh? good luck. kmc n beer thas all ur life is lil swine{u do realize that the more smileys you decorate ur posts with, the more u show ur weakness of expression swine}

Actually no , i despise alcohol of all form's . Fruit juices are the only thing i drink besides water. Expression is never a bad thing , although i don't expect a robo-troll to understand this.

silly bashers, go home to your mothers n cry about ur failed lives instead of takin it out on us poor reasonable debaters{who HAVE lives}

Reasonable , hah. We all have lives though . Although a person as 'liveley' as you probably likes a stroll in the park around the early evenings aye wink

demigawd
I didn't realize you were British until I read your last post. Dripping with sarcasm. You hid it pretty well, lol.

LordKaos
If Galactus is as fundamental to the universe as everyone says he is, why wouldn't the other fundamental concepts not come to his rescue just to continue their existence. In my opinion Galactus is a child of the Phoenix so very technically Nate is his brother and Franklin his alternate timeline brother in law.

demigawd
LOL. That's a new one...

LordKaos
yeah i pulled it right out of my drunken ass laughing out loud

grey fox
LOL. That's a new one...

Indeed

"Nate be nice to your older brother"

"I hunger"

"Yeah yeah yeah we'll pick up an ice cream on the way home"

"Good"

leonheartmm
Originally posted by grey fox
Actually no , i despise alcohol of all form's . Fruit juices are the only thing i drink besides water. Expression is never a bad thing , although i don't expect a robo-troll to understand this.

Reasonable , hah. We all have lives though . Although a person as 'liveley' as you probably likes a stroll in the park around the early evenings aye wink

doh that was meant for GS u moron, ur actually GOOD infront of him{atleast good enough to have a life outside kmc}

grey fox
Oh so i'm good , then what are you for the sake of a curious 'naive' mind.

King KAM
Originally posted by LordKaos
yeah i pulled it right out of my drunken ass laughing out loud goood goood......now shove it back up there...

LordKaos
King Kam are you coming on to me?

supremthor
laughing laughing What the f**k? I think he is

grey fox
Regardless the subject is still whether galactus can be destroyed by franklin.....or possibly which way kam swings. Ether way it's all good cool

twino143
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus destroys them by farting on them. Please Full powered galactus can destroyed the universe 10x over 10/10 in his sleep.
you see this is why I'm here, to tell you the truth just so you don't stay ignorant franklin bully's galactus. no lie franklin summoned galactus to fight one of his battles just cos it was taking to long and he new galaboy could do a quicker job he forced galaboy to fight the when galaboy was done and try'd it franki, franki sent galaboy to a different universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.