Green lantern & Plastic man vs Cyclops & Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jugganaut2000
all the characters are fighting in their current form who would win? smokin' Happy Dance

pr1983
against plastic man id say cyke and havok, but i think gl is a little too strong for the summers brothers

Nataku8188
With plastic man being unbelievably homosexual... GL and the summers team up to kill him. Everyone wins, except plastic man. He loses.

crazyspinz
agreed

Arachnoidfreak
Do I smell...homophobe?

Nataku8188
Naw, I just hate plastic man. I use the word homosexual because homosexuals are considered (On the most part) To be 'bad'. :messedhrug:: it's a common insult that wears off on you.

Arachnoidfreak
Most people I know just use "gay". I would not have taken a second glance at that, but since you used homosexual, I thought twice.

I agree though, Plastic man is second...even third rate. Both the Elongated Man and Reed Richards are better than he is.

Nataku8188
Elongated man has the most hilarious name ever wink

norrin radd
GL could take this one alone, and then he would beat plastic man to.

KinkyJudge
GL is way out of their league. He can do nearly what they can do, just HELLUVALOT better

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I agree though, Plastic man is second...even third rate. Both the Elongated Man and Reed Richards are better than he is.

how so?? granted that they may have greater durability, but both of them COMBINED cant match his versatility or his cageiness.

the only way theyd beat him is is he never got serious in a fight; once he does the shows over for the 2 of them.

Tazer

guy222
Originally posted by Jugganaut2000
all the characters are fighting in their current form who would win? smokin' Happy Dance

team two

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by guy222
team two

how does Cyke & Havok defeat a GL ????

cuz I REALLY dont see that happening unless the GL was drugged & half-asleep

Tazer

Validus
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

how does Cyke & Havok defeat a GL ????

cuz I REALLY dont see that happening unless the GL was drugged & half-asleep

Tazer
Don't bother. He just votes for the Marvel team. You could have GL Vs Bucky and Black Cat and he'd say the same thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.