Jack Black's song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
who likes that one Jack Black song The tribute to the greats song in the world. It was kind of a spin off of the the devil went down to georgia song but still had its own original feel to it and was great I thought and funny but i dont think his band will get ne where soon

mook

slashwristbarbi
I really loved that song when it came out, but it got played to death and I got sick of hearing it! Has anyone seen Jack Black in school of rock? One of the best films ever and Black was fantastic (basically because he was just playing himself!) Or has anyone heard the song from the film?

DeNiro
O i saw this movie yesterday I luved it. The kids were really fing talented and Jack Black was being himself if u had seen the mtvshow diary with him in it. But I think he got a lil bit to annoying but still really funny. And the song was good also and hes got great taste in music i liked the part when he gave out cds for the kids to listen to for homework

slashwristbarbi
I thought it was great how they made a film that would appeal to rock fans, cos there seems to be loads that are far 'trendies' and 'chavs'. I agree, the kids were great, especially when they were pretending to be ill with 'stickittodamanitosis'! Jack Black was great in the film, and he's really funny in most films I've seen him in.

loserib
i like that tenacious d song **** her softly has anyone else seen the video

Bad Boy
Ah well again I'm gonna say, check out Powell & Kevski

total nettlehead
yeah Fu'ck Her Slowly that is great. the video is wicked funny.

loserib
yeah thats the name that video kicks ass
hey didint your name say metalhead before

total nettlehead
yeah i got it changed just for the hell of it.

steely balls
Kielbasa is one of my favorite hand, their skits are funny. Like c@ck pushups, and inward singing.

Sir Bob III
jack black yummmm drool

steely balls
Jack Black is sexy in a funny kind of way, oh yeah and i'm a guy.

Sir Bob III
jack black is beond sexy hes so arrousing its scary

SlipknoT
Jack black is funny. In almost all of his movies he plays the same character

DeNiro
thats true his funiest movie was orange county omg i luv that movie laughing out loud

Sir Bob III
THAT was a great movie

mook
its called **** her gently

SlipknoT
My friends tell me I look like his character in orange county

dragonpisces272
really? woot Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.