That Sky Captain Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Has anyone seen it? Was it good? I've decided to go see it at 4:20 today after I eat Mexican food.

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, and I saw that Resident Evil 2 movie yesterday. I thought the first one was way better. erm

Clovie
i want to see your pics with turquoise hair.

Tired Hiker
I might have them by tomorrow, hopefully. At least some of them. Maybe even by tonight, but I have to work at Muddy Waters and watch the back door for my housemates who work there. Sometimes I help them out when popular bands play and they feed me free beer and some cash. beer

Clovie
can't wait stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
They'll blow your mind out. erm

Clovie
why? huh

JKozzy
Should've just watched the Big Lebowski again no

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud You were right.

Tired Hiker
You won't believe some of the things you'll see. And I'm not just talking about my hair. wink There was this one girl there who made an outfit that looked just like Milla Jovavich in 5th Element, the one that barely covers her when she arrives to Earth. It was awesome. But I didnt' get a picture of that. erm

Clovie
shame sad

laughing out loud

i still wanna see those pics eek!

JKozzy
Me too stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
My roomie got some of our's developed and put to disc, I'm not sure if he picked them up yet or not. erm

Nazgulinthedark
blue hair?!?!?! eek!

mc pee pants
i thought turquoises lived under the seawtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.