What should I buy??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
I wanna buy either The Star Wars box set, or the Call of Duty:united Offensive expantion pack.
I have enough money for only one, and it will take me about 2 weeks to save up the leftovers to buy the second one.
So what should I buy first??

silver_tears
Call of Duty thing yes
My brother has that yes

Plus I hate star wars sick

mc pee pants
i'm pretty sure you can always save up enough to buy both. but buy SW for now.

Bierbommetje
Copy the game off someone and buy the DVD

Tptmanno1
ST>Arrg! I love star wars! Ask you brother how it is.
I'm goin on tuesday to buy SOMETHIGN

MC Mike
Star Wars! eek! That Box Set has been coming for years... and COD? What, one year? stick out tongue

§pearhead
definitely get star wars yes

Sun Ce
that game call of duty sucks to what i ahev seen, get!! medal of honour pacific assault, but yeah star wars!!!! yes star wars, get that film, and don't bother getting that exp pack!!! no

MC Mike
As a general rule, if he wants the expansion pack, he likes the game, and you saying that stuff won't reall change his mind. stick out tongue

dave123
download them both, save your money smart

MC Mike
stick out tongue The DVD Box Set is a collectable, I'd never download something like that.

dave123
money is collectable, I'd never waste that stick out tongue

MC Mike
THen what's the point in having money? erm

TOH
pirate

dave123
i wouldnt waste it, but i would spend it wisely on things i want, and can not obtain at a cheaper price big grin

and TOH, I am a pirate.... I even got Jasc animationshop for free wink

TOH
Why am I not surprised? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
zorro I steal from the rich and sell on to the poor at a small profit happy

dave123
well my little muffins of happiness, I must be off for le night sleep I have a busy day of illegal downloading tomorrow stick out tongue

TOH
Goodnight !

PS: Send me some CDs!!! eek!

dave123
cry I forgot you only have dial-up, you poor poor thing cry you are truly needy of some illegal goods.... fear not, some games, films and programs will be coming your way soon big grin

Mystifier
CoD expansion! eek!

MC Mike
*tips police* whistle

MC Mike
COD Expansion is great, but come on - it's Star Wars. stick out tongue Nuff said.

TOH
It's nice to have broadband friends.... laughing out loud

Mystifier
Well I'm getting the expansion and I'd pick CoD over SW, so yeah stick out tongue

MC Mike
Hey, it's your money. smile

It's just This DVD has been coming for what? 20 years? stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Star Wars......

Which I am very pissed off about because I just ran out of money and therefore can't go buy it on Tuesday!

Dave -- Animation Shop? Pfft. I've had that for years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.