Your Yami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
If you had a Yami (like in Yu-Gi-Oh) what would his/her name be?

Mine would be Nixy or Jyde I can't decide on the two.

BlackHatDefect
I already sorta have one.My alter ego on forums(BlackHat)Shes basically my evil/creative side^_-

Robo-Chocobo
hm...strange..it looks like that black hat just got pasted in there...

I guess i cant really think of one...

you should also have to post about personality.

theirs no point in telling a yami name without describing the personality. most yamis are almost the exact opposite of the host, and help balance the character. like ryu bakura, or meek yugi and strong yami. i guess mine would be the exact opposite of my personality.

very upfront, foreward, loud, not shy. cool."cool people dont act excited" kind of a smart mouth, a$shole almost
in some situations. semi flirt.

BlackHatDefect
Its my Gaia character,I got pissed at the lousy job on the hat......

I can't say much about the personallity though..very myserious indeed!

Guardian_Rikku
Mine would be name "Blix" or "Lee."

I guess it would be the opposite, so quiet, polite, prolly think more, um....etc....laughing out loud

Mr Zero
Black as midnight...

Celestialgirl
Ok, personality wise my Yami Jyde/Nixy would be totally sure of herself. Other than that her personalities would resemble me like a wild side except she'd be wild all the time. She'd have strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes. Longer nails and obviously same style as me. A much more woman-like face than me.

Serket
My yami would be a character I have that goes by the name of Vy. Unlike me, he really doesn't care much about anything.

crazy_c
My yami would probably be the opposite of me.....pretty damn normal. How boring sad

Sieg Wahrheit
I am the Yami Sieg. My Hikari Sieg has the surname Hart and has no _ underscores in his name.

Sieg Hart
The person above me is Einberg-kun. My glorious Yami.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.