Woman Rips Off Mans Testicles (article)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
well i was searching for some Health articles for my Biomed Issues class and i came across this laughing no

Woman rips off husband's testicles

A Romanian man had his testicles ripped off by his wife after she accused him of having an affair.

Fifty-year-old Aurica Marinescu from Constanta managed to call an ambulance before he passed out.

Doctors at a local hospital managed to re-attach his scrotum after a ten hour operation.

But despite his injuries, Marinescu says he won't press charges against his wife, according to the local daily Libertatea.

He said: "We were at home when we started to fight over a so-called relationship I had with another woman. She got so angry that she grabbed my scrotum and ripped it off.

"I wouldn't have said she was a strong woman but

she was furious and she seemed to have superhuman strength in her anger.

The pain was incredible."

The man said his wife was very passionate and added he still loved her,

which was why he did not want to cause her any problems by pressing

charges.

URL:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1102280.html

Arachnoidfreak
oh holy shit dude.

That actually made me sad.

Dr. Strangelove
That guy has no balls!!!

Dr. Strangelove
"That's nothin!" John Wayne Bobbitt

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2004/02/18/bobbitt.jpg

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

BackFire
Hopefully she'll die. What a dyke.

Turbo-Cajun
I dont think girls know how un-cool shit like that is.

alic88
tht is just so............ PAINFULL... (DAHHHHHH)

HockeyHorror
laughing

Vampy
wow he had to get REALLY mad...

GO GIRL!!!

deadly_force
mmmmm ouch absolutly

Tptmanno1
Ohh, my testicals hurt now.....

vaya_the_elf
laughing She must have been pretty mad

Tex
I've read stories about men ripping off their own testicles! nono

Reborn Again
Well, the next time someone says your wife has you by the balls, believe them.

Corran
I don't like this thread, I wish I had the powers to close it.

vaya_the_elf
Why don't you like it?

Corran
I'm guessing you are female or you would not have to ask that.

MC Mike
Jesus, that woman should be in an insane asylum. sick

vaya_the_elf
Yes I'm a chick smile and I love being so

Corran
A chick!!! You're not English then if you refer to yourself as a chick?

vaya_the_elf
laughing No I'm American

Princetongrl
OUCH!!!!! sad

mc pee pants
i'll make sure to include that in my prenup...

clause number one clearly states that in the event of manual scrotal removal, it is legitimate cause of dissolution of marriage. in addition to the dissolution, the scrotal remover shall be stripped of conjugal properties, child support and/or alimony rights, which can't be appealed and is non-negotiable. in addition, she gets kicked in her groin and have metal clamps on her nipples for the duration of the hearing.

Corran
Then let me be one of the first Europeans to mention to you that we just beat America 9 and a half points to 18 and a half points in the Ryder cup on American Soil big grin sorry to sound so smug but y'all were big favourites.

~DaPirateFreak~
Ow....no expression

lil bitchiness
Hopefully she wont die, and was calling her dyke ment to be an insult?

Oh yeah, wow, what a lesbian she must be for ripping husbands testicals off.

HockeyHorror
damn that village lesbian! laughing out loud stick out tongue no expression

vaya_the_elf
Your fine. smile

BackFire
She deserves to die for doing something like that. What a bad person she is. You don't just rip a guys nuts off because you think he may be cheating on you. Perhaps if you were a guy you would understand where I'm coming from with this.. May death find her slowly and painfully.

And no, dyke wasn't mean to be an insult obviously, because we all know what a flattering word it is. Perhaps dyke isn't the right word though....Bulldyke...that's a bit more fitting. She must be pretty strong if she is able to yank off her husbands testicles. She probably looks like Rosie O'Donnel, but with more facial hair and a smaller dick. I'm sure all the other bulldyke feminazi's everywhere are all loving the fact that she ripped her husbands nuts off for no good reason, and that's what pisses me off more then anything.

"Oh yeah, wow, what a lesbian she must be for ripping husbands testicals off."

Uh...yeah, actually that's very correct. I know it was meant to be sarcastic, but sarcasm is often used to point out the idiocy of something someone has said by taking what they say and wording it in a way that makes it sound overly dumb. It doesn't work if you just basically simplify what I already insinuated, just makes it sound as if you're agreeing with me. Anyways, that's your lesson in Sarcasm 101 for today. You're homework is to make one plausable and valid sarcastic remark that actually works the way it's meant to. Off you go.

Tptmanno1
uh oh
BF went into Maddox mode!

Maddox in disguise!!!!!!!

BackFire
Eh? I don't follow.

pr1983
that is f.ucked up, no man ever deserves that, ever, that is so messed up, and he didnt press charges? crazy b.astard

BackFire
Indeed, a woman like that should not be walking the street. She should be forced to tell every man she ever meets "now before you talk to me, I must tell you, I ripped my husbands nuts off in a fit of rage".

pr1983
yes, maybe even stamp it to her forehead

Line
as would be apropriate for any male rapist, child molester, wife beater etc etc which there are quite a few more of than female testicle tearers.

Jedi Priestess
It should be noted that there has been much complaining by men in this thread that the woman should be shot for what she did but yet no mention whatsoever what punishment the man should recieve for his infidelity..........curious this is. Speaking as a woman who has had a husband cheat on her I'd say he got off lucky. If I could have managed it without prosecution I'd have removed more of my ex's anatomy than just his balls.

Corran
Nobody is condoning his infidelity, but as a punishment for infidelity I think it's a tad harsh and that's why it is so bad.

Evy_O
ouchie messed the guy must be an idiot, wanting her back

exactly!

if she deserves death for doing that, then what should we do to murderers and psychos and rapists roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
As sick as this might sound.......... I find this to be quite exciting.

Linkalicious
That woman deserves to have her clitoris put on an anvil and smashed with a sledge hammer.

The man....doesn't deserve to get his balls back for staying with her...

Corran
Jesus Link, I'm glad you are not president of the US with retaliatory reactions like that.

yerssot
cause that place has already been filled

Linkalicious
Everyone would be accused of owning WMDs...yes

yerssot
I'm sure some guys have a weapon that can mass-destruct some women no expression

Linkalicious
yah...it's called "The hiv" wink

yerssot
I refered to the big weapon

Linkalicious
simple....assasinate Oprah.

lil bitchiness
Just because you use sarcasm to insult people doesnt mean everyone else does. I am way above that, no need to insult or put you down in any way. I also passed the stage of thinking about having a discussion of different interests with you, because you immensly contradict yourself. Therefore i have no wish to redicule you in my posts because your own posts do that anyway.

What you said was just absolutely uncalled for. She should die? Shes a dyke?

You'll find that that is rather offencive, calling someone who has done something terrible to someone a dyke! Re-read and re-think your post.

You saying she should die, did not set me off one bit i coulnt care less what you say, Its good that noone with some kind of authority has that kind of attitude, but you calling her a dyke because of the terrble thing shes done is extreamly offencive!

Linkalicious
ripping a man's balls off......is extremely offensive. yes

BackFire
"Just because you use sarcasm to insult people doesnt mean everyone else does. I am way above that, no need to insult or put you down in any way. I also passed the stage of thinking about having a discussion of different interests with you, because you immensly contradict yourself. Therefore i have no wish to redicule you in my posts because your own posts do that anyway."

Newsflash: That's the whole point of using sarcasm, to weaken someone elses statement by showing how unsound and silly it is. It's done for argumentative methods, and entertainment methods. When I use it, it's used for both purposes, humor and argumentative. My philosophy is - If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...unless that "anything" is extremely funny. So, if you don't like the purpose of sarcasm, don't use it, because you're using it poorly.

"What you said was just absolutely uncalled for. She should die? Shes a dyke?

You'll find that that is rather offencive, calling someone who has done something terrible to someone a dyke! Re-read and re-think your post."

Yeah, dyke was uncalled for, that's why I changed it to Bulldyke, if you remember. When I said Bulldyke, I meant nothing having to do with her sexuality, I meant that she was probably a large, ogrelike woman, not unlike Rosie O'Donnel, who probably is quite manish and ugly. Yes, this is pure speculation on my part, but I simply can't imagine a dainty normal looking woman ripping off someones nuts.

"You saying she should die, did not set me off one bit i coulnt care less what you say, Its good that noone with some kind of authority has that kind of attitude, but you calling her a dyke because of the terrble thing shes done is extreamly offencive!"

Ohhhh noooo, BF said something offencive, to the extream! Yeah, like I've never said anything offensive before. The only reason you find that offencive is because you're a female and the term relates to females. Anyone who is offended by anything they read on the internet deserves to be offended. It's just a word, get over it.

Also, care to elaborate on these so called "immense contradictions"? From what I can remember you've only pointed a contradiction out one time, and I shot that too the ground with incredible ease, since it was unfounded and incorrect. So, please, inform me of these contradictions.

Samurai Guy
What is this girls phone number again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Much like the whole penis chopping fiasco, this is just wrong.

Linkalicious
BF> laughinglaughing out loudlaughing

JToTheP
*Goes into therapy* NO NO NO NO WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?!? crybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby

BackFire
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/supersteak0/

Here is a picture of what I consider a Bulldyke. For all we know this is the woman who ripped off the mans nuts.

WindDancer
blink

That woman looks like one of my co-workers. Except she is much more nicer, and not a man-hater.

JToTheP
The Butch Dyke GOD I dub her.

lil bitchiness
I dont have the time to go through all the posts to find the contradictions, but you contradict yourself when it comes to goths, when it comes to death penalty, when it comes to drugs, to gun owning...etc. etc...it was just a general comment!

Everyone who gets offended on the internet deserves to be offended, its just a word huh? So then why do you edit people's posts, and close threads which say contain offencive words and context? Please inform me of why?

And, no actually, im not offended because im a female, i dont relate to dyke, since i am not a homosexual, however, i know i would be offended if i was gay and you said that! Wow, you changed it, well good for you, at the time when i was reading it, it sure as hell said ''dyke''

Would you or Linkalicious be offedned or any other american if i said: ''Wow, those terrorosts are killing people all arround the world, what Americans they are!'' Would you? Maybe not, i do apologise to other Americans who read this and are offended, this is only an example.

And again, when someone says offencive things to other peope you are allowed to call them an idiot, yet when you do it, ots overreaction from everyone else. Here is an example of another of your contradictions!

MC Mike
laughing out loud !!

If you honestly think this man deserved even 10% of what he got, you are wrong. Hell, I wouldn't care if she shot him in the knee, but pulling his testicles out!?! messed

manjaro
i say you go girl

BackFire
A general statement that you cannot back up. What a grand excuse, "I don't have time to blah blah blah". If you don't back up your statements then they are invalid, simple as that. First step of learning how to form a valid argument is to back up your statements with proof and evidence, which you do not have as of now.

I do it because it's my job. I have too. I don't do it for the greater good or any of that crap, words don't offend me. I've never been offended by anything I've ever read on this, or any other site, they're just words in a box, nothing more. I would not be at all offended by your example. Attacks at americans in general have no affect on me, since I personally don't like much of what goes on in this country.

I don't call people idiots when they say something offensive, I call them idiots when they say something stupid. Offensive does not automatically equate to stupid. Some of the smartest statements and jokes are hugely offensive to a vast number of people. No contradiction there. There are pleny of things said by other members that would be considered offensive, and I laugh my ass off at them.

You act like you've never said anything that could be considered offensive. Have you ever swore on this site? Have you ever taken the lords name in vane in one of your posts? I believe you have, christians and religious folks could easily be offended by that. But I guess they don't matter, the only offensive things that should be taken into consideration are the words that offend you and only you. Talk about contradiction. wink

lil bitchiness
If i do offend, i can apologize no problemo! yes Its never my intention to offend anyone, since i hate people doing the same to me.

Anywho, this thread should be about that woma who did whatever to that man, not about petty fighting over randomness.

(i havent read the whole of your reply cos id have to reply back and it would enver end) Instead its ending nowy.

BackFire
thumb up

Linkalicious
but i paid good money for these seats!!!! And God damnit!eek! where's that damn concession boy with my damn popcorn! mad

Jedi Priestess
concidentially and I am being totally serious my ex's name is Mike Mc *** aint that odd? OK so I prolly wouldnt have pulled his balls off (too messy) but given the chance to act without retribution I'd have opted for my 30-06. wink

BackFire
Just throw around the word "dyke" or bulldyke". Someones bound to go and PMS over it, and start it all back up again.

§nakehead
I am going to be nicer to old ladies for now on.

xtaNkx
Oh dude....thats so....eeww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.