Sky Captain, or Commander, Whatever Goes On My Top 20 Best Movie In The World List!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I gotta say, when I saw Sky Commander, I was pulled in like a helpless bass, and whist away to a magical place, not a frying pan. Sky Commander and the Masters Of The World was the best damn movie I have seen since .. . . ... since . . .. . Goonies? Yes, this is indubitably true! Remember when you first saw Goonies and you were taken on a ride that was both unforeseeable, and included a deformed man named Sloth? Well, that was the case with Sky Commander, Master Of The Universe! I was picked up by some sort of subconscious melarchy, and taken on a ride that I did not want to end! I was visually and aurally pleasured by the mysterious intrigue that only becomes alive is such a movie as Sky Commander And The Salamander. But, seriously folks, Jude Law was kin to Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Star Wars, Gweneth Paltrow's, Polly, could have been Princess Lea's posh older sister, a savvy reporter who seems more intrigued by Jude Law than the hodge podge of familiar adventures set before her. It's a bit of Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Wizard Of Oz, which was produced by Dino De Laurentes. Though he's passed on, his kin carry the magical feel one can expect from a film from such a family of filmmakers who have truly grasped the ideas of what makes a great adventure film and put those ideas into affect. I can't remember who the director of this film was, nor would I know what else they have directed, but I will for sure rent whatever movie out there he/she directed only until I discover this director's name. If you like adventure, and you like movies, then see Sky Captain And The Mysterious Worlds. Best movie! thumb up thumb up

m!$hA
shocking

BackFire
I don't know about this movie, some people really love it, and some really hate it.....Guess I'll have to go see it for myself.

Tired Hiker
I think you'll like it. You'll definately find something to pick on, but you'll end up liking it, Backfire, for it's rigor if anything. Remember, the De Laurentes' produced Army Of Darkness and movies such as Red Dragon. I bet ten bucks you'll like it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.