Crhistopher Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bantache
There is not one post about Christopher Lee! How is this possible? Lee is probaly one of the best actors in the entire history of time. sad Poor Chris he doesn't get enough recognition as it its.

Mr Zero
If you love Christopher Lee so much spell his name right in the thread title.

Bantache
aw man, i didn't spell it wrong did i? aw man, i hate it when i do that. argh, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to, i do truly love hime though, i just can't spell for my life. embarrasment

Mr Zero
Crhistopher Lee ?

Its not too late! EDIT! EDIT! EDIT! its what the button is for!

Bantache
oh flump missed the 15 minute mark, can't be bothered to go send them an email and everything. Me stupid and lazy and hungry.

Mr Zero
Ignoring for the moment that you said "Oh flump" and i almost wet meyself.

Lets hope that Christopher Lee isn't feeling a little bored one day - decides to surf the net and stumbles upon KMC... only to be confronted with the horror that is his name mangled into the above mess.

The disappointment and despair could very well prove fatal at his age. How'd you feel THEN eh? EH? MURDERER!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LMFAO laughing

Bantache
Christopher Lee on the internet? on a Forum? Get real.

ladygrim
erm

Kella
Yeah...somehow I don't see that happening. He's too sophisticated for this kind of place. or atleast he seems that way. I would love to meet him and have him tell me about his life. He's got to be totally fascinating. big grin

Bantache
I know, all he's done, the language he speaks, the fact he's played dracula and he's met Tolkein.

Kella
I know! How awesome is he?! big grin

Bantache
Totally. But how is anyone supposed to whatch 250 movies in like 6 years, specially when a lot of them are about 50 years old. sad i will never see all his movies.

HEMLOCK
I LOVE CHRISTOPHER LEE TOO AND HE IS A GREAT ACTOR,
I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.