got it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
received the trilogy on cds yesterday and it is great, what a tune up of the movies smile smile smile smile

Morridini
Yeah i too got it yesterday. Perhaps it has something to do with both of us being from Norway?

Indy_Knight
Has the Imperial March been added to A New hope?

OB1-adobe
You know I am finding it interesting that so far everyone who has said they have the trilogy are not saying a damn thing about it.

Mr Zero
I Hope you are not suggesting for a second that these people are HUGE STINKING LIARS - because that wouldn't be nice.

Morridini
The imperial march has not been added to ANH. I think they have changed the sound of the Krayt dragon (the sound Ben makes when rescuing Luke from the Sand people), but now I don't remember how it originaly sounded. I also noticed some irritating flaws, whenever the two lightsabers met in the Vader/Ben duel it came a green flash. I am not sure if that was intended or not.

Boris
Has the senate and palps been added to ANH?

NoMeN
is this episode 3 related?

Mr Zero
take a guess?

Morridini
Hmm, I didn't notice which section this was it. Can someone move it? As for the flashes I saw in ANH here are a screenshot (taken with WinDVD 4) from the Vader/Ben duel. Have in mind that they only lasts a miliseconds so they are not that iritating:

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/2340/flash.th.jpg

No they are not. There were realy few changes.

Now I am gonna see ROTJ. just ask if u wan't me to take some screnshots.

Bartman99
take some screenshots wink

PVS
time to teleport this thread to the ep4-6 forum...

SomeGuy57
Nomen dont get all pissed off if this is in this section. Its a thread, you dont have to reply to it if you dont want to but dont get mad that its in the epIII section. It doestn hurt anything so get over it.

captainmidnight
cool....it looks like they enhanced the color of the lightsabres,according to the pic,very cool

NoMeN
someguy57, im just thinking on those who browse the OT forum.
imagine they have to look in every forum to find OT related threads

PVS
well, no point in bickering, im sure the mods will scoot this thread to the OT forum

finti
the extra material was actually boring

queeq
Moving...

Bartman99
i got it today, and there are WAY more changes than i thought.
they are minor but its still quite much 1-5 sec scenes added, some cgi
the light sabre still look fugly tbh, especially when luke recieves his fathers lightsabre.

(just seen ANH, gotta continue watching)

Ushgarak
This thread for DVD discussion, please:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t308349.html

Mist
i got the box set yesterday. oh, the joys of pre ordering. and no, i am not lying.

who said the extra features were boring? are you mad? you non-star wars fan! (wait...that was a bit severe, i take it back)

has anyone played the battlefront demo yet? oh my god! it is sick!
luckily i have an xbox!

*thrusts pelvis into air*

i have noticed that the ROTJ luke saber looks like theyve just gone into photoshop and painted over them again! it looks crappier than the original green saber.

Mist
by the way, i havent watched rotj all the way through yet, but does hayden appear at the end as a ghost? i am not sure whether this is true or a big fat lie. if its true, can someone post a screenshot?

Morridini
It is true.
I can perhaps post a screenshot when I come home from school.

OB1-adobe
Why do you need a screenshot if you own the DVD? Just fast forward dummy.

Cipher
Were these movies on VCD? Because that's not the new versions and VCD sucks.....

Morridini
I don't know abot the others, but mine is the official DVD box set.

Jedi Priestess
OK I just got done watching ANH on DVD.
Before I say the first thought that came to my mind, it should be noted that I have only seen these movies in their original theatrical form and Ive never seen the Special Editions.

Now I started watching ANH and the first and actually the last thought I

had at the end was blink blink Wheres my Star Wars? crybaby crybaby

queeq
We've been through that years ago, honey. Although I must admit that ANH was most in need of some updating.

finti
I thought ANH looked good, really good tune up. The colors were great.
We can debate to the bitter end about the added scenes and stuff but I think ANH is great. What I dont like is the added dialoge between Vader and The emp in ESB it just didnt sound right. Two siths discussing talking about searching feelings, suddenly the siths got wuss

queeq
laughing out loud

No, I thought that change in ESB was unneeded, depending in ROTS of course. But still, I loved the writing on the old convo... one of my fav's in the five films so far. Too bad GL had to fidget with that again and the lines are not half as good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.