Britney Spears Reportedly Marries in California

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Ooops! Pop star Britney Spears (news) did it again and got married for the second time this year -- this time to dancer Kevin Federline in a private ceremony in Studio City, California, "Access Hollywood" reported on Sunday.

Spears, 22, and Federline, 26, surprised their parents with the unexpected ceremony, which took place in a private residence, according to a publicist for the syndicated entertainment news program.

On Jan. 2 year Spears married high school sweetheart Jason Alexander (news) in an impromptu ceremony in Las Vegas. But the ill-fated marriage was annulled on Jan. 5.

Spears and Federline announced their engagement in June. Federline has two children with former girlfriend Shar Jackson.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=762&e=1&u=/nm/20040919/en_nm/people_spears_dc

jawdrop

PrefectRonnykin
no expression

Flavio
messed well, she does everything to get a bit of attention, maybe this time its just like the first marrying messed

JToTheP
I'm so sick of her, why won't she die? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bierbommetje
Its Britney Spears

Whadya expect

ladygrim
i dont really care ... ( mayb now shes done it she'll go in to hiding)

PrefectRonnykin
she should have lasted this long no expression

Flavio
and she's getting even more attention with this thread no expression

PrefectRonnykin
no expression oops

ladygrim
to her this is the wrong type of attention ... we're slagging her off she wants praise....

Captain REX
Again... *yawn*

Baylin
I'm with Rexy on this one!

BackFire
Britney needs to take it up the ass. Right now.

sonofasaiyan
And several other places.

mc pee pants
who thinks she should wake up looking like this tomorrow?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t308249.html

Drifter101
pff who cares about her, she sucks

mc pee pants
well, as you can see, she does more than just suck.

sonofasaiyan
Only God knows. sad

LordKerrigor
britney spears gives a bad name to women

Neo_Version 7
She is hotness

~DaPirateFreak~
I h8 her...she annoys the shit out of me

WindDancer
If that makes her happy....more power to her.

SpiderGurl
She misled the press, saying the wedding would be mid-November. I guess she wanted the marriage to be low-key so that's why it came as a total surprise. Congrats to her, although I don't really approve of her taste in men.

ladygrim
apparetly she isnt married i just been on the mtv website and they say its a fraud .. (another one )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.