How do people live without them...??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
SHEDS!!!!! I've got two and a half, and without them my life would be worthless.... one has no roof, and I use it to grow ivy up, one is a storage area for bikes, paraffin lamps and car spares, and the other contains a workbench, my home brew beer (Thom Kat's Auld Scrote...) some shelves, a sink, a two ring cooker and a sort-of-bed.... all in 10ftx8ft.... So, who else here has a shed... could you live without one... perhaps you don't have a shed but would dearly love one... or are you the partner of a shed-lover, and tired of their wooden outbuilding obsession... please, I want to know... anything shed related... post it here...!!!!

furryman
empty garages maybe stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
we had a shed that collapsed due to snow. Now we have a new one. Me don't like sheds. I'm always afraid of seeing a wasps nest above me head

Baylin
I could live without mine but my lawn mower and bike would get nicked!

Nazgulinthedark
i had a shed at my old house, we just but bikes and tools in it
i dont have a shed at my new house, we have a relli big storage room in the basement and a really big garage

MC Mike
We have a garage for that, it fits the cars too. huh

.::Levi@than::.
Our garage is all full confused

but we're getting a shed at our new house big grin

big gay kirk
Garages!!! Blasphemy!! I don't know... there's a sort of je ne sais quoi about a shed that a garage just doesn't have.... even a wooden garage....

ladygrim
we have a garage full of s...t (thnks to my father) so we bought him a shed to put all vittual garden things in so he didnt have to go routing in the garage and he just piles more shit in there ..

§pearhead
i got a shed for my bike...and lawnmower, and a wheelbarrel or two, and some other shit

Clovie
what is shed? huh cry

§pearhead
it's like a miniature, one-roomed house used for storage, normally in someone's back yard

Clovie
got it. i have one happy

ladygrim
smile

trouble
i have a garage but no shed i want one though i would put my decks in.

ladygrim
its suprsing wit people actually put in the considering on there purpose lol...

big gay kirk
I'm very much afraid i would be totally lost without my 2 and a half sheds... in fact, I'm planning on getting at least two more... one of mine used to belong to the man next door, but he died... and cos I used to cut his grass and hedge for him, he left me his shed....

furryman
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.