Pound Signs!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
I've just had my pc fixed, and I've now got no Pound Signs!!!!! I had one before, on shift 3, but now I just get # when I press it... also my @ was at shift', now its at shift2, and my " are at shift ' when they should be at shift 2.... I've even looked on my symbol menu, and there's no pound sign there either!!!! Have the Europeans abolished the pound while we slept!!??!?? Or have the Americans invaded my keyboard???!!?? Its suspicious that the $ is still at shift4..........

help!! i can"t live without the pound!!!!!!!

dave123
try pushing the # key, see what you get

Baylin
Try changing from US english keyboards to UK english keyboard - it makes all the difference!

dave123
yes it does

big gay kirk
If I push the # key, I get \.... how do I change from the American to the English keyboard???

Baylin
Hit it with the biggest hammer you can find, failing that try an A bomb....

shellspeare
go into control panel xx

Yumcarrots

TrAnCeDuO
ya damn right were taking over! next well take out all of the "u"'s!

big gay kirk
sad now you're just rubbing it in....

big gay kirk
Hello to all of yo in the nited states of America.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh
hhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladygrim

§pearhead

ladygrim
does it erm

big gay kirk
not here it doesnt.....

big gay kirk
I tried changing the language on my keyboard, but I only have US English and Bulgarian to choose from.....

big gay kirk
sorry.... embarrasment it does... if you use 0 instead of o like I did....

Baylin

big gay kirk
tried it.. like I say, it only gives me US English and Bulgarian to choose from....

Baylin
Sorry I just noticed you already said that so I edited

§pearhead
laughing out loud s'alright, we've all got our moments wink

big gay kirk
thanx for that.... don't have a windows cd.... the computer was a hand me down from a friend.... but thanx anyway....

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Sorry, i bet its really akward to type on a keyboard where everythings other way arround.

TrAnCeDuO
http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper169/stills/361t8jor.jpg

http://www.free.de/homes/joern/gfx/sign.jpg

were taking over Britian i tell ya! laughing

Nazgulinthedark
thats how my keyboard is happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.