School yard story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
I go to a school in a neigbourhood famous for its crime, poverty etc. Anyhow, that should give you a general idea of what my school is like.
We have ample drug dealers and so on an so forth. One perticular guy sells cocaine. He sells it from his house, or rather used to sell. They had this system where in their little stash there was always one bag that was spiked, so if anyone robbed them they wouldnt be able to take or sell the drugs without eventually killing someone. Anyway, a few weeks back after having had ALOT of weed, this guy accidentally sold a clent the spiked bag. Headlines in newspapers "Man ODs...etc" pretty freaky shit. He dont gbo to our school anymore though. Still i felt like sharing.

~DaPirateFreak~
weird

Kosta
But true.

Lord Soth
. . . . . . . .transfer, man

ladygrim
indeed i agree wit all them above

Kosta
Transfer? i wasnt the one that sold it, I dont even do drugs ppl! stick out tongue
This is just some guy from our school i dont even know.

shellie
yeah , unfortunetly there are many cocain addicts everywhere . that was just another example of how stupid drugs make you . happens all the time , all over this rock we live on .

ladygrim
i wish i could change schools... but its a bit late for that ...

Deathblow
Sounds a lot like my old school. It seemed like everyone was dealing/taking drugs at one point. Little kids aswell, like 11 or 12 because they didn't know any better. It was really horrible to watch them throwing their lives away at such a young age.

aint life just peachy droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.