We need a Mod in here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
I know theres beena thread on this (done by Kosta I believe) but I thought I'd bring it to everyones attention that some people take the "anything goes" attitude a bit to literally and we need someone to mod this place specifically, because recently, theres been some real shite on here, and although BackFire and the other mods keep this place in check, some of the newbs need to know there still has to be some kind of order.

My point is we need to nominate someone to run as mod here (this isn't a nominate me for mod thread by the way) I've read some posts from a couple of other members and I reckon JKozzy or Silver Tears would do a good job because they've both proven that they can do a mods job correctly JKozzy's recent post about the rules, and the same with Sil's "simple guidelines" thread. stick out tongue

You probably don't agree with me but what do you reckon?

yerssot
raz will chose for himself if there is need for a mod roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
No need for this.

closing.

LanceWindu
No need for this.

closing.

* Copy Cat Post *

Daedalus
Should've seen that one coming really.

yerssot
no need for lance; deleting stick out tongue

Daedalus
Hey Lance stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Screw you too...should I just leave KMC again if I'm not wanted?

yerssot
ya know I'm fooling around with ya

LanceWindu
* Leaves *

* Comes back *

I started the "I'm leaving" thread craze!!! Happy Dance

yerssot
yeah, at least you had a good reason to post, the others didn't

LanceWindu
They are just copy cat posters...the only reason I am on KMC still is because of companionship during my tough times.

yerssot
a fine reason

$¥®€Ñ
Hmmmm...... Mod?

In the OTF?

Naaaah.......... stick out tongue

Daedalus
That would ruin your fun wouldn't it? lol stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
angel

My fun?? MY fun??

*cough* Yeah.........

Daedalus
Sorry, I mean that would ruin business for the G Club :P *cowers* Oh yeah, I blew up the bachelor auction stick out tongue

yerssot
depends IF raz wants a mod

$¥®€Ñ
Yeah, we got the "if Raz wants a mod" yerssot..........

yerssot
just point out the obvious which to get in some thick heads need some repetative behavior

Daedalus
Not very subtle though yerssot.

yerssot
well, guys don't get subtle things, nor do girls no matter how hard they try to convince they do

silver_tears
and that would exclude you how roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daedalus
erm

yerssot
I'm the one that had to explain it, so I have at least a tiny bit in me wink

Fire
I doubt it will ever come to that

§pearhead
The beauty of the OTF is that it isn't modded by anyone specifically.

dave123
We dont need a mod.
We dont need guidelines

We need SENSIBLE members, that dont need to be fed rules like a baby that dont make threads needing to be closed.

Not that I was there, we need members like the summer had: fewer mods, better times smile

Ushgarak
Hmm, the off-topic mod thing... complex but we really don't see the point. Specific mods are really meant to make sure that the spirit as well as the rules of an area are kept to- they can make personal judgments and even exceptions about things because the area is meant to be run 'their' way.

The OTF isn't meant to be run anyone's way, so far better just to have the global mods police it. If you think that is not working right, by all means detail the problems and we will look into them.

§pearhead
I definitely agree with the middle part of that statement. Our members need to use their brains! yes

Baylin
Lets set an OTF entrance exam anyone who passes it can post as they please. Anyone who fails it gets shot with a banana gun! big grin

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
I find this thread very insulting.

It imply's that we, the hard working folks around here, aren't doing our jobs.

I haven't seen anything offensive to the degree that it would warrant drastic acition in the OTF.

If you're referring the "I'm Leaving" threads, dumb thread fads like that come and go, about 1 each month. Most will fall back several pages before the day is over.

Korri
like the "do u like me threads" roll eyes (sarcastic)

they did my nut in

total nettlehead
those 'hug korri' ,'kiss korri' and 'shoot korri' threads...well they just blew yes

Korri
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.