E2: What was Anakin gonna say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NateDawgNT
I Know it can never ever be answered... but when Anakin and Obi-Wan are discussing politicians in AotC, Anakin says somethin about Obiwan ahd just said Palpatine uses people blah blah, and Anakin says somethin about him being a good man and then says "Besides, my..." and they run off to save Padme... I was just wondering what you thought he was going to say... and I always thought that it was somethin that if he had finished, ObiWan wouldve watched that relationship more carefully

kanis
alien Could he mean that palpatine is secretly Anakins mentor and then if he had said that he was Obi-wan would be wary of anakin.

Darth_Nefarus
I think he was going to say "Besides, my senses are attuned enough for the trap." They were discussing that right before. Anakin would have said it to change the subject and not listen to Obi-Wan badmouth his friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.