Unknown Manga/Anime, any ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteEagle
Hey guys. I just have a few manga/anime images I'd like to post. I have no idea what manga/anime they are from, or if they are from any at all. If anybody knows or has any leads, please post them. Also if anyone else has any unknown manga/anime pics they would like to have identified, feel free to post them here. Thanks. wink

WhiteEagle
Here's the second image, couldn't figure out how to post two images in one post. If anyone would care to enlighten me in that area, I'd appreciate it too. big grin

encryptedenigma
the first one is "Battel Angel atilla" there is a manga and an anime for this.

The second one i have seen before but can't really remember the name of it. I think it may be Tengo Tenge but i could be wrong i forgot the exact name but i have seen it.. will check it out and post back with correct name if i remember....

WhiteEagle
Thanks man, the first one is Battle Angel Alita. A few people I've asked have said the second might be from Tenjo Tenge like you say. Nothing concrete yet though. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.