Do beards look good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
I'm nineteen years old but I have the full grown beard of grandparents and overage perverts. So I started wondering do people look good with beards? what do you guys think?

m!$hA
we need a piccie babe wink

beards look oh so sexy on some droolio
but grubby and ugly on others fear

Clovie
i generally don't like beards.
but on some guys they do look ok smile

m!$hA
theyre better than moustashes yes

Clovie
i don't like moustaches either confused

Kosta
It depends on the person. Pubesant beards look baaaaaaad, I think I'd look ok with a beard. I look like my grandpa and he had a beard, it looked pretty good. Cant wait till one worth keeping grows. stick out tongue

ladygrim
indeed some beards look respectable ... others just look out of hand and tatty .. (shave it off) lol

Lord Ryugen
I'll try and get a pic but I have to use college PCs so it's gonna be difficult

ladygrim
is everyone using a comp at skewl / collage

Sun Ce
i'm at home at the mo, i also use pc's at college too laughing out loud, and me well i'm only 16, but yeah i do kinda get that little beard, and it looks okay on me i think, its not massive tho, just some dark hairs under my chin wink, i look better with a shave tho

Mr Zero
Funny that this should crop up - I've been getting complaints about this of late... it may have to go.
http://www.less-than-zero.co.uk/zero/beardesque.jpg

Lord Ryugen
People with beards UNITE. Let us take over the world in the name of facial hair

sniper
sorry, cookiebeard, the world is mine!

Sun Ce
no expression

caffeine_fiend
THEY LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!

if i had my way, every good looking guy would have a beard.

Baylin
I voted yes but I dont think they look good on women though!

caffeine_fiend
hm. i spose

Mr Zero
Sweet!

caffeine_fiend
yeahuh

Sun Ce
if u keep it under control that is, u don't want an afro beard big grin laughing out loud

caffeine_fiend
facial hair is such a turn on

Mystifier
Totally depends on the guy yes Some guys it suits, some it looks totally awful on laughing out loud

Sun Ce
no expression, nah we don't wanna meet then roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

caffeine_fiend
lol...oooh beards...

Sun Ce
hmm i got a shave the other day tho, so we can't meet till it grows then laughing out loud

caffeine_fiend
like it matters

Samurai Girl
i told scott to make sure his face was as soft as a babies bum for when we meet so i cud smother him in kisses..........i hate beards they hurt when you kiss them

Sun Ce
yeah your right, we will never meet, better to keep myself a mystery shifty

Sun Ce
lucky scotty laughing out loud

caffeine_fiend
people with stubble hurt - they chase me with it

JToTheP
My step-dad is a 50 year old man, and I hate looking at the damn man without an urge to shave his face roughly.

caffeine_fiend
mwahaahaaa

Bierbommetje
ZZ Top look cool

Samurai Guy
^ The main reason I started growing a beard. I promise I will be clean shaven for when we meet, Sweet Heart.

Samurai Girl
till then no kisses!

JToTheP
*grabs razors and begins to violently shave step-dad's beard leaving lots of cuts* evil face

Samurai Guy
As you wish

WindDancer
I prefer having a goatee than a bushy beard.

cauteriZed
erm...why mr zero - you & your lil beard are the sex

BackFire
Heh, I just shaved my beard off. My GF wanted to see what I looked like without it. I'm growing it back asap.

Baylin
Mrs Baylin doesn't like when I grow a beard sad

big gay kirk
I have a beard... it used to be real long, and forked... I had a three foot long ponytail to go with it... but I shaved all of it off to raise money for cancer research... now I have a number 3 over my head, and a number 2 on the beard... every woman I know thinks I look better with the beard than without it....

big gay kirk
its true what they say about beards though... men with beards have something to hide... I'm hiding the fact that I don't shave....

caffeine_fiend
laughing

lil bitchiness
I like some people with beards...most look absolutely terrible. no expression

BackFire
I have it to hide my double chin.

m!$hA
no im at home happy

<<Solo>>
I have a beard and it looks good because its all bearderific.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.