The fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zutalurs
Let's talk about a fight that isn't Anakin and OB!.
What do you think propells Ani to either kill or hurt Padme? I think he kills her, but some may not agree. Either way though, something must happen to strain their relationship, and so far we don't know exactly what that is.
My theory:

Padme notices the change in Anakin. In order to find out what is up, she programs R2 to "spy" on him.
R2 then discovers Anakin's double life and his secret relationship with Palpatine.
They get into a big argument over it, and in the heat of the moment Padme accuses Anakin of having an affair with Palps. So Anakin strangles her in a fit of rage.
OK. Maybe not the affair part, cuz that ain't believable. Padme is too hot for her hubby to go poofter, but you get the idea.

Any thoughts?

queeq
Why must something happen to strain their relationship? Maybe Anakin just gets pre-occupied with Palpy's plans and seductions that he becomes inaccessibel to those who love him.

zutalurs
Well, that inaccessibility may be what causes the fight. But something has to spark a fight between them, or do you think they just drift apart and there is no conflict/climax to their relationship?

jedijunky1138
Padme will show up during the major battle between (VADER) and Obi-Wan. Vader will feel betrayed for some reason and with the dark side on his side will kill her with a force choke. Padme tries to save (Anakin) from the dark side..... This I think is why he feels betrayed by her, he feels like she is taking Obi-Wan's side.

I call him "VADER" because at this point in the story he has already taken the name given him by the "EMPEROR".

Also remember that he is no longer Anakin and probably has no more feelings for Padme.

mephistodesigns
the sith do see attatchments as having weaker emotions, its all about conquering and victory at all costs for them. No compassion. that will very likely play a part in where Anakin/Vader's head is at by that point.

jedijunky1138
Exactly!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

captainmidnight
i hate to be a buzzkill guys,but the reason padme is force choked is becouse anakin goes to mustafar to finish off the remaining heads of the separists,padme knows anakin is going there so she tells obi-wan were anakin is and thats how he feels betrayed by padme,this is also how DA DUEL comes into affect......

captainmidnight
on the contrary to duels, i am looking forward to the "GENERALS" duel with obi-wan......

jedijunky1138
that is also correct. i left out a few minor details. she also wants to bring him back from the dark side.

I'm glad there is atleast some people in this forum who actually know something about STAR WARS. laughing

rayj
I really want anikan to see something that would make him think padme is cheating on him with Obi-won, that would make ANYONE mad enough to choke a little! only with vader he isen't thinking straight kills her, and then is lost in depression, and wants to kill obi-won because he resents him and reminds him of all that happened smokin' Happy Dance

jedijunky1138
sorry not gonna happen that way

Cipher
There'll be no love triangles here, sorry.

captainmidnight
poopywabbiedoobiejobbyhummahummmaddoooobbbuuu?

darktim1
I heard he kills her because she tells him that she has a miscarrage and that's what sets him off.

Lyn
That's what I think too. I think that's what's tragic about how their relationship ends; Padme knows Anakin is changing and for once, she can't help him.

As far as plot points go, I've basically heard the same as what captainmidnight posted.

NateDawgNT
i want her to try and stop him from doing something. I was just watching troy and achilles is all mad and shit and walks off and ol girl tries to talk to him and he grabs her throat and throws her on the ground - it was cool cuz thats how anakin is when hes mad -he doesnt even think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.