stress!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I have an absolutely pounding headache which I have had on and off since Christmas and it won't go away, and my doctor says its caused by stress!

*cries*

stupid a levels! Giving me headaches... sad

yerssot
*whispers*
I'm sorry phoe sad
when will it be over?

Phoenix
End of June... cry

yerssot
wow, run to the guiness book of world records and see if you can brake it messed

Phoenix
I'm hoping the stress headaches will go away soon...

stupid doctor should give me anti-stress stuff...

Tired Hiker
Treat yourself to a massage!

yerssot
well, I take he had a reason not to do it?

Tired Hiker
pills and stuff could be harmful! Do not take pills with whisky!

pixie1
*gives phoenix a 2 parasetamols a cup of a buscuit and a pillow* go and lie down

Tired Hiker
Phoenix, do you drink a lot of coffee?

Phoenix
no, I don't like coffee -- I prefer tea ((more sterotypically British)) and hot chocolate ((more comforting!))

yerssot
those brittish people roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
so does the tea you drink have caffiene in it?

yerssot
teaiene?

Phoenix
I doubt it, it's either PG Tips or herbal stuff like green tea... I should get some de-stress tea maybe...

Tired Hiker
Okay, here's my diagnosis. Your headaches are not caused by drinking too much caffiene. smile

Phoenix
big grin

my doc says I am 'subcinciously converting my stress to muscle tension down the side of my head and neck'

yerssot
*smiles and nods*

shaber
Was it migraines or headaches that caffeine exacerbates? I can never remember which. It constricts or expends blood vessels: the opposite effect to migraines or perhaps headaches, which do opposite things to blood vessels...

When I was doing -Levels I had testicular ache, gut ache and I think headache as well on and off. All due to stress! smile

tigida_tigida
i know the score with stress i used to have it. the only way to get rid of it is to accept you have it. but thats wat i had to do coz i kept saying that i did when i actually did. and how stupid does that sound

pixie1
phoe try cammaile tea ist a de stressing tea

Corran
Phoe, I can fit you in for a massage no earlier than Sunday afternoon, but you'll have to book early so as not to avoid the disappointment of the time-slot going.

Krabs55
i had stress stomaches.....man those suck.......its just pain.... i had to take heartburn medicine to get rid of them !

Tired Hiker
Yeah, sounds like you need a good neck and shoulder rub to release those toxins. God, I sound like my ex gf! confused

Linkalicious
I agree...you need a good back/shoulder massage. And daily...you should do some form of light meditation. Just sit in a quite, comfy place in your house, close your eyes, and take deep breaths while trying to relax your shoulders. Just remember to breath all the way in and exhale all of your air....do it for a couple of minutes and you'll either fall asleep or release a lot of stress...

citadel
lick a sparkplug! that would get rid of your headaches. i should know. happy

Sir Bob III
THATS why i have been seeing purple people

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud No, those exist! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.