KMC Hypothesis: Slow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manôkhâu
KMc sure does tend to....die during the School Months, eh?
Just a suggestion..... wink

G.P
Not really...A bit in some forum (for instance the Sports section) but as the number of member is still rising...

And couldn't have you waited that I do my Maths test tomorrow to ask this mad ... stick out tongue

I'll try and puttogether some fgures later this week to answer this accurately.

Linkalicious
sports died because:

a.) basketball season is over...people love basketball
b.) America's too damn stuck up to enjoy quality European soccer (football) so we don't get to watch it televised or covered in the news
c.) Hockey season got cancelled
d.) BASEBALL SUCKS!!!! No, it's fun to go to, but sucks to watch on TV.

naybean
yea but during school hours the number of people posting has gone down majorly in the past week or two but thats cos people are back at work too.

§pearhead
blast, that's the harsh one sad all my winter sports interests just went kaput

yerssot
sports was active? eek!

Nazgulinthedark
but college football just started eek!

lil bitchiness
I always thought the forums pick up in the winter months cos people have school and are at home mostly blink

Nazgulinthedark
yes cause theyre not on vacation and stuff, but theyre at school most of the day and only get on in the evening erm

Kaleanae
There is also homework to do and exam to study for messed

lil bitchiness
I have another week of holiday!! happy

Then i have to get back to university cry I might as well bring a bed to the library this year.

Nazgulinthedark
cry oh no

Nazgulinthedark
this is true sad

Silver Stardust
I just started today...I plan on spending my break time in the student lounge so I can use the computers big grin

Nazgulinthedark
you just started today?!?!? cry ive been in school for a month already

Silver Stardust
College, my school starts late...pretty damn cool but tiring...

Nazgulinthedark
oo...do you have to stay in later in may and june cause you started later or something?

Quendiñoldo
University is hard....stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
I've got no idea...I'm probably switching schools in January anyway.

mechmoggy
I'm usually on more during Uni term time.

Anything is better than sitting here writing assignments or researching all the time. KMC is my lazy-haven. yes

Corran
Now why did you have to mention beds?? I have these very BAD images of you in a bed in the library now.

mechmoggy
Hmmm, Lils in bed.... *drools*

wink

Corran
Mech, think about Mrs MM not Lils,

mechmoggy
I WAS thinking about Mrs.MM!!

Lils just happened to be there too. shifty

Corran
S'funny that, so was I.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud Too true...my statistics class is all on computers so yesterday during class I kinda snuck on here embarrasment half the class was checking their email or something big grin

.::Levi@than::.
laughing out loud whenever we have a session on our laptops (which is basically every second session) I just sneak onto here, coz the work we get is soooooo boring. And during school time is when most people are on.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud well, at the moment I'm sitting in the student lounge at my college, making good use of my break time big grin

Papaumau
.::Levi@than::......

Right on the button !

Most of the peeps here will have access to the forum at school, at uni and at work as those places have tons of 'puters all over the place.

Just make sure that your teacher/professor or your line-manager is not running a spybot on your 'puter. eek!

silver_tears
I just sneak on my brothers laptop when I can droolio

Corran
That's just wrong Irene - even for a Canadian wink

mechmoggy
*shudders* laughing out loud

We're not internet connected on our desk-tops at work because of the sensitive nature of our work. They deem it safer to have seperate terminals scattered around.

Corran
Damn those Weapons of Maths Instruction places.

botankus
What?

Not a bad thing. If you do like soccer, they have sports packages like every other sport does.
Just postponed.
I agree. I only watch the NFL.

Samurai Guy
Hockey Season is not cancelled, it is postponed because every GM deserves a swift kick in the ass! furious

And you were right, Baseball sucks.

silver_tears
What can I say he's at uni most of the day droolio

mechmoggy
Did you read Corr's quote edit ST?

WindDancer
Baseball doesn't suck. no expression

Shame on you guys for hurting my feelings. stick out tongue

ash007
well i am normally online at uni which at this moment i am.

But i find i am more online in the Winter then Summer.

So Mech you enjoying your work

mechmoggy
Yeah, its sound thanks ash. big grin

Silver Stardust
I'm right now at college...my break period...and I'm trying to read an article for my philosophy class that starts in 50 minutes laughing out loud

yerssot
the pressure eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.