your chatacter of marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captainam
If you could make a super hero for comics who would he/she be and want is his/her powers. Mine would be blood fist as his/her name and he would be a great martial arts man and would have a healing factor also would be sliver.

Maelstrom
My guy would have the powers Rogue absorbed from Ms. Marvel. Only his would be male level strength of 80 tons instead of 60, able to fly and be invulnerable up to 80 ton strength. Those would be his secondary powers. His real gift would be that he is an energy wielder. Like Bishops energy power only he would be able to generate his own energy and like magneto who can generate and control fields around him, my guy would be able to control the surroundings energy.
He would still be vulnerable to like plasma from Havok or Human Torch or from Hydroman or a beating from the Hulk. He would be vulnerable to genius like Mr. Fantastic or Forge who could invent inhibitors to stop his energy wielding. But his natural strength and invulnerability would keep him safe then.
He would have Black hair and grey eyes and be 5' 10" tall. His name would be Entropy. He would wear a green costume with an A/O insignia on it standing for Alpha/Omega and his team name would be THRONE.
raver

ScarletSpider
I had this idea awhile ago while talking to my neighbor. He almost had a reverse anemia, instead of having a shortage of iron or any nutrients in his blood, his body actually produces blood faster than it should, so he gives blood at least twice as frequently as most people are physically able to, and it causes him no harm.

Somehow I got to the point of merging this idea with that of Gypsy Moth/Skein's ability. She can control fabrics, I thought what if the guy/girl could control blood or extra cells or something. His/her body rapidly creates blood and he has psionic control over it, using it to create, shape and control wings for flight, and a variety of other effects, shaping it into projectiles and psionically driving them at opponents. More specifics like could he/she control other people's blood, is it blood specifically or a mixture of nutrients and elements in blood that he controls, thus leading to minor control over other stuff, but using blood mostly because it's the best source, etc. etc.

Granted, it is an odd idea, but I think it has potential (of course I think that mostly because it was my idea)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.