fantastic four vs. the new fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
who would win in a brawl?
the fantastic four (mr fantastic, human torch invisible woman and the thing)
or
the new fantastic four ( wolverine, spiderman, grey hulk, and ghost rider)

manjaro
did you know that there is a universe where there is a fantastic 5?

spyrokinesi35
yeah I know, was it spider-man or hulk that was the fifth member?

crazyspinz
i didnt even know this new fantastic 4 existed, are there comics about it?

Mane
neither.

it was Psi-Lord AKA Franklin Richards, Lyja Storm, Big Brain AKA Reed Richards, John Storm AKA The Human Torch, and The Thing.

nomsans
oh yea...something happened to the original fantastic four and wolvy, ghosty, spidy and the grey hulk had to form the 'new fantastic four' to go and save them.

yea,...and also...there is a dimension where reed richards becomes the rock-like monster 'The Thing' instead of ole' stretchy.

crazyspinz
does ne one have a pic of the new ff4??

Paola
the "New Fantastic 4"... sounds like a joke cry

nomsans
yea i have a link to the pic but i cant post links on this site it says because im a noob.

nomsans
just search google for exactly this:
"new fantastic four" "ghost rider" spiderman hulk

nomsans
here is a link to a pic of the new fantastic four:
DOT
gfxartist
DOTcom/community/member_galleries/artworks/35763

Paola
you'll be able to post links when you get to 15 posts, but you can always use the attachment option.

Mane
wow! the New FF4 is pimpalicious!!!

Linkalicious
i love that alicious crap! rock

Wynndar
yea but that was back in like 1993...and they only lasted for two issues of fantastic four....they were tricked by a Skrull to think the real FF were dead...then they were used...they would get beat by the real FF though

peejayd
* a slight edge over the originals, as long as they got Invisible Woman... Sue can make invisible helmet-like fields on the new team, and just let them suffocate...

* however, with Spidey and Ghost, the originals will get a hard time...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea but that was back in like 1993...and they only lasted for two issues of fantastic four....they were tricked by a Skrull to think the real FF were dead...then they were used...they would get beat by the real FF though

Indeed, this new F4 is actually old.

Metalmanx
Like usual when this kinda thing happens, Wolverine is the weak link in the second team.

If you replace them with someone else, I'll easily give the second team the better odds.

Wolverine just poses too much liability to this fight.

powerfulone1987
Because there's no where around that I know sells comics, I am not up to date on a lot of stuff,mostly everything.

Whenever I hear all of this stuff about alternate universes and different forms of people it just creeps me out and I also feel so left behind in everything.

It seems like every super hero or group of super heroes have an alternate universe or more than one where they don't exists or are different or other weird things.

How do yall feel about all of these alternate universes things all the other weird stuff.

And how do yall find out all of this stuff.

I can't believe there's a Fantastic 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.