Spawn Vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
hhmmm?

Mr_Famous
i think carnage would win - with him being a psycho and beating venom and spidey

Arachnoidfreak
Carnage would definitly give Spawn way more problems than Spiderman ever could, but I'd still give this to Spawn.

Nataku8188
Im one of the bigget Carnage freaks out there... but he's gonna have a VERY hard time taking down Spawn, if he can...

Mane
agreed.

crazyspinz
it depends when he is fighting spawn, if it was spawn right at the begining when he wasnt totaly sure of all of his powers than probably carnage, but the spawn where he knows how to use everything and such spawn would own carnage, hes simi godlike

Nataku8188
You talk as if Carnage is some pushover...

crazyspinz
compared to spawn he is, carnage is tough, but dude, spawn owns, he beat malebogia, who is like satan himself

Arachnoidfreak
Malbogia wasn't even close to being Satan. There is another who actually is Satan, I forget the name he uses, but he has a scar now, because Spawn scratched his eye and basically told him "Now you're my b!tch." which is way more humiliating than actually kicking the crap out of him.

Kontraz
carnage would lose... spidey has a better chance at spawn...

nomsans
what?...i think carnage is potentially more powerful that venom and spiderman put together... (at least they lead you to believe that in the books). so how could spidy have a better chance?

emraldguardian
I think the only reason why Spidey might put up a better fight is because he doesnt have a weakness to fire like Carnage and seeing as how Spawn has hell fire it wouldnt be to much of a fight.

Kontraz
exactly emrald... and nomsans... carnage HAD been that powerful when he first emerged. But symbiotes are always extremely powerful when they are first "spawned". He is now weakened, and though still stronger than venom, there is a much smaller gap, hence it being a pretty equal fight whenever the two have butted heads as of late.

crazyspinz
spawn has to mutch power, like honestly, wut cant he do

nomsans
oh ok i see... i never knew that about symbiots. i knew how powerful carnage was in the beginning...i started getting out of touch with comic books around 93-94. well in that case then i suppose that spawn would surely win this match...but it would be fun to watch.

Mane
Carnage can't win. You know why? Because symbiotes have severe weakness to fire. What does Spawn have? Hmm, fire.

Linkalicious
took the words out of my mouth...

Kontraz
i smell kassidy burgers, well-done. Spidey would out last carnage greatly in this one.

Mane
no way. not in a million years.

Kontraz
its almost the same as comparing the fights of spidey vs human torch and venom vs human torch.... who do you think did better? I'll give you a hint... it wasn't the guy who was melted into a black puddle of alien goop (overexaggerating of course, but you get the picture)

Mane
well yeah if you count in weaknesses (i.e. - fire and sonics) but other than that, V&C are much more powerful and durable than Spidey.

crazyspinz
spawn would win this easily, but, wouldnt the symbiot just dich cassady and chill on spawn for a while, that would be cool

Kontraz
nah, crazy... i doubt these symbiotes would do that. Venom and Carnage are REALLY bonded to their hosts, so unless the person tries to reject them, i doubt the suits would ditch em for someone else.

emraldguardian
I doubt Spawns Suit would allow them to do that since its alive and its a whole lot stronger that a symbiot.

emraldguardian

crazyspinz
ya, but it would be one kickass dude if they did, but spawn would own

norrin radd

baddspellahl4
carnage would definantly win

K3VIL
Oh yes, a symbiot against a god.I'm sarcastic if it's not clear

teddygreen17
If Carnage was more pissed off than normal, could he take Spawn?
I say Tie - maybe edge to Spawn.

CorderaMitchell
Carnage has a chance, he would have to diversify his attacks, he's dumb but is a proficient killer.

all4carnage
spawns hell powers would be to much for carnage.....but on a good day carnage could rip his head off

BENITO
SPAWN

Mainstream
Spawn can go to hell...oh wait..he's from hell..biggrin

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
Spawn can go to hell...oh wait..he's from hell..biggrin

stick out tongue cheesy and lame

But you get an A for effort.

Mainstream
Originally posted by BENITO
stick out tongue cheesy and lame

But you get an A for effort.

biggrin I tried.

all4carnage
spawn is so hot! omg! llol jk

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
biggrin I tried.
C for that one.

Paola
laughing out loud

just hope 'carage' stands for 'Carnage'... merged with already existing thread and SEARCH ppl... SEARCH!

Big Evil
Carnage is a bloody psycho, Spawn knows the lunacy tactic when he fought Violator already. The differant is Carnage isn't as strong are as resiliant to damage as Violator, but he IS faster and can use his body as a living weapon.

But Spawn has the powers of hell and isn't afraid to use them, so I say Carnage gets a few hits in, but ultimately he's going to lose this fight. Spawn would do good to simply leave Cassidy a vegetable and not actually kill him less he want a bigger pain in the ass to deal with later..

Which may be to the demon's best interest if these two fought.
Because this means symbiotes are capable of fusing with the living. (A hellspawn's suit IS a Venom like symbiote..)

Matthew Cancel
No contest. The hellfire alone would burn the symbiot off of Cassidy. As far as Carnage having an edge by being a psycho, Spawn is experienced in both his powers and(he hasn't forgotten how to be a mercenary) .Cassidy has no chance

CorderaMitchell
Carnage has this only in a hand 2 hand battle.

Milkie
Originally posted by crazyspinz
spawn would win this easily, but, wouldnt the symbiot just dich cassady and chill on spawn for a while, that would be cool

No... Just No...

Spawn's Symbiot would kill Cassady's

Originally posted by Big Evil
Which may be to the demon's best interest if these two fought.
Because this means symbiotes are capable of fusing with the living. (A hellspawn's suit IS a Venom like symbiote..)

Spawn's Symbiote is no way like Venoms. It's not from Space and it's can do a vast number of things that Venom's, Carnages and Toxin's could ever wish to do.

Spawn wins this 10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Carnage has this only in a hand 2 hand battle.

No

Spawn tears cassidy to shreds.

Hell if Judas Traveler can make it so Carnage thinks he's powerless Spawn can certainly do the same.

thisredbox
spawn (current) could probably take down spidey, venom and carnage...at the same time.

Mider
yup even first age spawn healed amazingly and servived the heavenly weapons, he also showed powers that if he didnt have the fear of going to hell by using up his powers he would have kicked eveyone he faced into oblivion

Soljer
...Spawn?
The...herald-level-in-first appearance spawn?

The Skyfather level spawn?

Against CARNAGE? Someone Spiderman can take? JESUS!

I guess, you know, since Spiderman could take firelord, Carnage may be able to take Spawn *Rolls eyes*

Spawn is in a whole other league.

grey fox
Spawn is what Carnage WISHES he could be.

Inhuman
I think Spawn takes it no doubt.

But...
I remember an issue of Amazing Spiderman: when spidey gets human torch to go fight Venom(or to get his help?! i forgot). Anyhow Venom basically kicked both SM and HT asses. A Venom symbiote arm grabbed HT and dragged him into the ocean and if HT didnt use the Nova flame, he would have drowned. I dont remember fire affecting venom in that instance.

blind faith
Spawn destroys Carnage.

I like Carnage but even I know when he is outclassed.

Rewmac
Carnage cannot beat Spawn not in hand 2 hand not any kind of battle...Spawn is just too much for Carnage...

Lord Urizen
Spawn wins this NO QUESTIONS ASKED....

Sea King
i say carnage merages with spawn cool

Milkie
I say Nay

ExtraMision5555
1st Age spawn? Maybe

3rd age spawn? No

2nd age spawn?
Absolutely not.

Milkie
This is Carnage

http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/diaf3.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.