Nfl 04

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Well this is to discuss NFL games of 2004.

49ers just lost against the Saints on Sunday, and I was pissed.

Dr. Strangelove
The Raiders survived the Bills. I can't say much on the game since it was blacked out in my area, but their defense looked good from the highlights. If the Raiders want to make the playoffs their going to have to get something from the running game which has been terrible.

I saw the 9er's game. That was a huge bs call with the refs calling the offensive pass interference. Dorsey looked good, I hope he gets the starting job as Ive been rooting for him since he was taken in the 7th round, because every team took so much in his NFL combine try out.

forumcrew
speaking of 49'ers history was made when Seattle SHUT THEM OUT! (Go seahawks (gotta make up for the mariners somehow) it had been like 421 games since that happened, some of the seahawk players were not born the last time.

i also like that vick has led atlanta to a 3-0 start.. showing everyone what the team can do with him and that hes not scared to still play his game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.