Doggy Poo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grintgirl
Has anyone seen that Korean anime Doggy Poo? Well for a piece of dog crap I heard it was really good. I was fairly surprised at how an anime like this could make a difference especially for what the star of the movie is. I myself haven't actually seen it , but I am really looking foreward to doing so.

BlackHatDefect
Its supposed to be really artistic and very cute..who would have though eh?

encryptedenigma
I have only seen two episodes of "Doggy Poo",. not exactly my cup of tea, But i must give credit where credit is due,, It is suprisingly a good anime.. The art work is great and the stories are done very well,, they are very funny, but not funny stupid.. Main character is rather intresting... not exactly what i would have choosen but hey can;t argue with great minds right?... anyway so far not to bad but i think i would need to see more episodes to make a better judgment on it,, but i don;t know if i will be coming across any more any time soon..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.