Tired Hiker's <======Burning Man Pictures!============> (not yet rated)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Here's one of The Man at night!

m!$hA
what is that? confused

Tired Hiker
Here's a shot I took of my shadow with a giant cloud made of big white bags!

Tired Hiker
That was a shot of The Man at night. This is a shot of me and The Man in the evening!

Samurai Girl
no turqoise hair!

Aqua
o.o

Tired Hiker
This is a shot of The Temple of Joy before it was burned to the ground. smile

Samurai Girl
Gr8 pics sweetie

Tired Hiker
There is so much playa dust in my hair, it's hard to tell. This one might show it better, but still a bit dusty. And that's The Man behind me, burning! eek!

Samurai Girl
haha sweets you look kinda stoned. Not another man with a beard...I blame you and backfire for what scott is doing to his poor smooth face!

Tired Hiker
stick out tongue

Here's inside our coffee bag shade structure!

Tired Hiker
Here's Marco watching Ratchet use the exercise shaker thingy! And that's our Art Car/Party Vessel in the background!

Mighty Yoda
good pics

Tired Hiker
Here's Saki John cookin' up some spam and bacon which we put on crackers with cheese and melted chocolate!

Mighty Yoda
hhmmm. Melted chocolate

Tired Hiker
Thanks! Here's me in my dome I made out of pvc, rebar and tarps!

Mighty Yoda
nice

m!$hA
oh these are the pics of you on your hjoliday eek!

m!$hA
who's the man? confused embarrasment

Mighty Yoda
hey misha, your back again.

Tired Hiker
Here's Brian and Maria inside that cloud thingy you saw earlier! Brian was totally hammered. stick out tongue

Mighty Yoda
he looks it

Tired Hiker
The Man is the giant wooden man they build in the middle of the desert where people go to watch it burn! big grin Here's a pic of Ryan riding towards The Man, with no hands!

Mighty Yoda
burn him

m!$hA
ah i see now smile

Tired Hiker
One more and then I'm off to bed. I will be getting a lot more pics from my friends soon. You haven't seen anything yet! stick out tongue

These are the lamp lighters. They hang the lit lanterns every night on the street posts! Okay, good night!

m!$hA
good night eek!

Clovie
eek! dev AT LAST!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
wink

Okay, one last pic until tomorrow or something. This is as close as you can get to the burning man without your face burning off! eek!

Clovie
nice pics. yes
but i thought te color of your hair will be stronger stick out tongue

Mighty Yoda
WHAT DO YOU MEAN STRONGER

Tired Hiker
It is, you'll see. I have too much playa dust in my hair in those pics. My friends have better ones of me in the day time. You'll see. wink

Mighty Yoda
will we now

BlackC@t
Th you look different in every picture I've seen that you've posted of youself, how bizzare confused

BlackC@t
That guys hammered? laughing out loud

I had shot drinks at a friends house, the problem was I got smashed and since he's a guy he tried to take advantage of me........

Cool pics though!

Mighty Yoda
i didn't notice

§pearhead
wow...a festival where you go just to watch something burn...

i definitely approve evil face

Mighty Yoda
i knew you would

Snipes
hey hiker? in pic 4, you have what looks like CDs in your spokes. why?

ladygrim
okkay

Clovie
can't wait shifty

ladygrim
smile

Tired Hiker
Oh, that is actually not my bike. That bike was laying there when I went to take the shot. I would have moved it, but the sun was in the perfect spot at that moment, so I had to take the picture. smile

Tired Hiker
I think this is the dirtiest picture I will post from Burning Man, cuz I don't want to get busted. That's Saki John and Laura. He met her moments before the pic was taken. eek!

Tired Hiker
Oooops! Here's that pic! eek!

Nazgulinthedark
messed where were you

Tired Hiker
I was at this year's Burning Man. http://www.burningman.com

Nazgulinthedark
what is a burning man? messed

BackFire
Awesome, TH. Looking good. You'll have to send me the real dirty pictures over MSN. stick out tongue

§pearhead
ooh ooh, i know this! eek!

um, this thingy gets burnt yes

Tired Hiker
Here, this will give you a good idea of what it's all about. wink http://www.burningman.com/whatisburningman/

Tired Hiker
Oh, you know this! wink

Nazgulinthedark
ya, i read the first sentence of that...explaining what a burning man is to someone whose never been is like explaining the color green to a blind person....or somethin like that..then i just didnt bother readin it

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Actually, they burn quite a few thingies. I'll have more pictures in the near future for those who are interested in seeing them. wink

Tired Hiker
Yeah, you should just go to one. It's the best way to really understand what it is for yourself. wink

§pearhead
of things burning? definitely big grin

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud some of those pics made it look like a cult stick out tongue laughing out loud

shellie
looks great TH and love the hair thumb up

BlackC@t
I would love to go to The Burning Man, but my Dad would kill me, and my step-mum............well she's just a b!tch

Unless anybody wants to hitch me a ride?

Master Revan
Were is i located

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.