Halloween!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dancerofwind
Do you celebrate it? Like it or not?

Corran
Oh yes, costumes and everything.

Silver Stardust
Of course! It's one of my favorite holidays and one of my hobbies is making costumes yes

Linkalicious
Yur Gal Damn Rite I Do! yes

Clovie
there is no halloween here no expression

finti
do not celebrate it

botankus
Halloween is great, just ask this guy:

WindDancer
No, it has become a stupid holiday. A bunch of punk teenagers dress up in some stupid costumes knocking on your dooor, asking for candy. If you don't have any they either throw eggs at your house or kick around the neighborhood trash cans. I don't mind the little kiddies asking for candy but those punk idiots....I don't think so.

Darth Revan
What do you mean it has "become" that? Kids have always done those things on Halloween.

naybean
i avoid halloween. we pretend we arent home laughing out loud unless its kids we know. One day i'm gonna play a trick on them and jump out at them from the bushes wen they walk down the garden path laughing

Jedi Priestess
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Halloween ROCKS!! It is my favorite holiday ahead of Christmas even! Nothing beats dressing up and partying on Halloween!

deadly_force
i hate halloween nothing more than kids coming to ur house and asking for candy/money i mean u wouldnt give it to them any other time would you??

ClaraG
halloween..hmm..it's okay, nothing special

naybean
I totally agree.

WindDancer
Kids aren't so bad. Is the teenager punks that are pest. The sad thing that those teen punks were once little kids and were normal trick or treaters. Must be those bad influences that turn them into little pukes.

yerssot
it's the work of the devil! eek!

WindDancer
hehe.....those sinners!! wink stick out tongue

yerssot
oh they will burn! burn in eternal damnation! eek!

ladygrim
we celebrate it but i hate it when people go to far like throwing stuff at houses posting stuff....swearing at u cuz u gave them something healthy..lol

Clovie
on the other point it is commonly known that some rituals (like killing animals) DO take place on halloween.

ladygrim
ergh i couldnt do that .. terribly squmish

BackFire
Yes, Halloween is a grand holiday, I look forward to it every year.

I feel very bad for the children of the parents who think it's "satans holiday" and don't let them trick or treat, keeping their children from some wonderful memories.

yerssot
*grabs BF and shakes him*
Will somebody PLEASE think of the children!!!

WarSpawn
that'd be me hysterical

in all seriousness...it actually is pretty fun to go to Halloween parties and whatnot....and i have the biggest sweet tooth in the world so i just LOVE HALLOWEEN

ladygrim
my mum or dad goes wit my lil sister round people they no like family members and freinds we dont go to strangers houses cuz leek is nown to have dodgy characters in ...

~DaPirateFreak~
Never been aloud...My mum complains bout it bein an American radition Australian & blah blah blah

pinsleepe
No Halloween. It's not happy holiday in Poland. No ****ing kids and parties.

~DaPirateFreak~
erm

BadKitty
I love Halloween, always a party to go to!whip

Baylin
I love Halloween, making interesting cocktails and novelty food for the parties.

BadKitty
like my octodogs!

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/2533/OCTOPUS.jpg

Baylin
COOL!!!

Baylin
I like to do things like pan fried blood clots, which is just mashed potato with a little red food dye made into small patties add a little flour to make them crispy and then fry them.

BadKitty
thats pretty gross

me likie!

Baylin
My fav is bug juice

Children - Just lemonade with jelly bug sweets in

Adults - Your fav spirit, I prefer Taboo, then drop in the jelly bug sweets

After a while they go all soft and squishy...

Another adult fav drink is the Brain Haemorrhage - Peach Schnapps with Baileys Irish Cream. The schnapps makes the cream in the baileys clot, it tastes great but it's pretty disgusting as it goes down!
For the alien version you can add some Aftershock to give a strange colour...

BadKitty
haha! the bloody brain!

I found out about that by accident..I went to a bartending class and we had to make a signature drink and I called that drink a chupacabra but it turned out it was actually the Brain Hemorrhage with 1/2 tsp Grenadine

Baylin
Thats the great thing about Halloween, it doesnt really take a lot of imagination to come up with some fantastic theme food/drink big grin

LordKerrigor
nothen beats sitting on your roof with a paintball gun and a thermos of hot coco ready to shoot some punks that try to egg your house lol

BlackC@t
On Halloween I go around to my friends place and get really drunk. It's not really a big celebration over here.

lucija
I'm very sorry that in my country we don't have this custom. I think it could be supersmile and as said BlackC@t good reason for drinking lol happy

Devalion
Hell yeah!dev

cauteriZed
i love halloween.last year i was on the events commitee at my school and we organsied a halloween disco for the younger kids.we bought loads of decorations and balloons and i had the task of decorating the hall with them.before hand we designed posters to advertise it and halloween was spelt wrong but we had already printed loads of copies by then so we couldnt change them.

SlipknoT
Halloween is great, probably my favorite holiday.

Turbo-Cajun
I plan on celebrating holloween exactly how i celebrated it last year, and by that i mean getting ridicullously drunk and puking all night, laying out on the sidewalk in front of the dorms... except this time i'll be drinking 151 ron diaz with coke, instead of smirrinoff raz

§ā®äµ
yeah i celebrate halloween..halloween is awesome..

Mr Zero
I was in Lamerica around Halloween last year and I'm bummed Im not going to be there this time round, for those folks know how to do the big H.

I walked round a haunted house ride and it was freakishly scary fun. Once you got out of the house / warehouse you ended up having to navigate a maze full of zombies to get back to the car-park... much messing of trousers ensued.

Nazgulinthedark
i love halloween, its my favorite holiday. i always dress up, and i always carve the pumpkins with my dad happy so much fun

moonwalker741
hell yeah i celebrate it! im still young! and making costumes is the best part...but i like mischif night better big grin

§pearhead
halloween's some fun shit big grin

i don't know how to dress up this year yet sad

moonwalker741
im being charlie brown, all i need is a yellow shirt and paint that black stripe on it and put on shorts...simple.... smile

Nazgulinthedark
im going to dress up as medusa, im goign to get a wig and hot glue toy snakes in ti happy

moonwalker741
laughing thats awesome, making your own constumes are always the best

Ponem
i celebrate it, as its also my birthday.

slasherpunk18
Halloween will always be my favorite holiday.I love every aspect of horror movies and when halloween rolls around,I go into Spencer's and when I see sll the halloween stuff in there,i'm like a kid in a candy shop.

mikeysgothicgur
I'm huge on Halloween, I love everything about it!

CherryPie
Hells Yeah! I'm gonna lay on the top of my roof this Halloween Sunday and take two (FAKE)Spiders and tie a string and drop it when people arrive, the bac thing is I live on a ****ing Calldasac(Circle DRIVE miffed ) I probably will go, I'm driving WOOO! I wish houses had drive through make my life easier...than it already is stick out tongue !!!

Fox_Mulder
Halloween is exciting. I want to dress like Ray Charles.

ETK
I enjoy Halloween. Ever since I was a kid up until now, it has always been fun. This year I will be Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.

Nazgulinthedark
halloween is the best droolio caaaanddyyy...

MildPossession
Halloween is a bore here in England, where I live hardly anyone goes around celebrating or trick or treating.

Nazgulinthedark
thats depressing sad

big gay kirk
I always celebrate "Hallowe'en..." to us it is New Years Eve... we have a bonfire, a feast, drink, and celebrate those we know who died... we write letters to the dead, saying to them what we should have said in life, and then burn the letters so that the dead may receive them... this is the only evening that this is possible, as at new year the world of the dead is at its closest to the world of the living.... the world at new year reverts almost to how it was in the beginning.... ice, mist and darkness....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.