Have You Had Enough Yet?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayson
WELL................? sleep

Bierbommetje
Yes

PrefectRonnykin
huh

Clovie
drunk

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Ce
yep all the time is a day where i am fed up and had enough of it all no expression

Devalion
Had enough of what?

Bierbommetje
Of pointless threads like this

sonofasaiyan
This thread.thumb down

WindDancer
Neeeever!!!! I can never get ENOUGH!!!!

What are we talking about?

§pearhead
I was just about to ask that, myself

Bierbommetje
About Laidback Luke

We cannot get enough, no no no

Devalion
Well then yes I am! Duh!

Flying High
ho hum big grin

jayson
Is there such a thing as a pointless thread on a off-topic forum??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

trouble
well it seems like there is

MonkeyNipples
yes there r cause u need to have a reasonable topic to stand by but this has no topic at all.

jayson
ok then omnipotent one's. submit a cool thread as this thread was not meant to cause offense but to have an indifferent laugh at the futility of it all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MonkeyNipples
im not sayin its a bad thread, it acctually is cool and original, but there is something called a pointless thread in the otf

jayson
Oh there is?? shit i didn't know that. can the administrator move this thread to the appropriate site then please. embarrasment

Sex Pistol
If all you people have had enough then why do you keep coming on killer movies?

jayson
Dude, get a life. i wasn't saying have you had enough of killer movies per se i was trying to have an indifferent laugh and hoping that people would see the funny side of it. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.