Hidden Outtakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wanibo
I read on another forum, that if you type in 1138 while on the documentary and stills part of the bonus disk you will unlock outtakes from the origingal trilogy. I have tried with little success. A yellow light comes on next to r2 but that is as far as I get. Anyone else tried?

Jedi Priestess
try this
go to each movie on the main menu hit options
then once inside the options section do the 11, 3 & 8
that might do it. wink

wanibo
Thanx, but it did not work. It is under the game preview on the bonus disk. The menu is in the falcon. Apparently typing the 11 gets the unlock going and then 38. But pressing play will not take you any further. It takes you to the still picture gallery. Any more ideas or thoughts would be welcome.

Boris
It's in all of the star wars dvd's, you do it at the THX screen either type 1138 or 11, 38....etc just try different combinations.

Cinemaddiction
For those using a PS2 as their main DVD player..

To access the cut scenes, go to the "Video Game + Still Gallery" section on the bonus disc. This will take you to an animated menu of the gang on the Millie. Press 1 TWICE. A yellow box will appear to the right of R2. Press 03, then there will be a pause, then press 08, and the screen will go black, and take you directly to the cut scenes.

If you don't have a PS2 DVD remote, you can access the same menu with your controller. Select the same section as above, hit X. When you get there, use the SELECT button to bring up the character menu. PS2 allows you to enter 2 digits at a time, so enter 1 TWICE, and press X. Then, press 03, press X again. Finally, press 08, and press X , and the screen will go back, taking you directly to the cut scenes/credits.

Morridini
It is the exact same way for those using a normal DVD player.
Using your remote, press "10+", "1" (or "11" depending on your player) and wait for the pause as the player accepts the input (note that a small box next to R2-D2 will illuminate if you're on the right track). Then press "3" and wait for the pause. Finally, press "8".

queeq
Aren't you supposed to do that in Languages/Audio Menu though... with the THX sign lighting up.

Morridini
No. Atleast I only know about the one in the bonus disk at Stillgalleries. Try it in the main movies if u want to, perhaps it will work.

wanibo
It finally worked, thanx to all. I also tried on the episode I and II dvd's and it worked also. This is the best star wars forum. Keep it going.

queeq
THank you. Enjoy the outtakes.

Cinemaddiction
Not hardly. Try Rebelscum.com, TheForce.net, or JediDefender.com. I was a member at both for the better part of 3 years untril recently.

cal31
Why'd you stop? Yeah, I'm a member on TFN and that is by far the best forum I've seen yet.

Ushgarak
Duplicate- closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.