I'mmmm siiiiiiiick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
i feal horrible ive been coughing all day and i cant stay warm no matter how much im wearing andi cant sleep cry

JToTheP
Hot cold spells eating your soul! laughing

PrefectRonnykin
cry

JToTheP
Throw a blanket on, then off, then on, etc. That's what I do.

Bierbommetje
Quit whining, ur healthy enough to post here

Thats all that matters smile

PrefectRonnykin
that takes to much energy sad

JToTheP
Now your just being ridiculous, it isn't hard to let a blanket fall off your chest, onto your feet, then pick it up later.

ladygrim
im ill to.... i can hardly breath.

PrefectRonnykin
cry oh no

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Sun Ce
whoa dude, u can't breath, wait on monday i had that problem on the way to college!!! sad, maybe i'm ill too....

ladygrim
sad ... my nose is blocked ...

PrefectRonnykin
it took me almost 9 months to figure out what this smilie is hoover

no expression

ladygrim
lol... im just learning.. the ther day i found out what keys it was to make stick out tongue

Sun Ce
well that means i'm probally getting asma again!!!!, i ahev had it once, but when i got to college from about 1/2 mile walk, i was out of breath and could not breath, had to have a drink to sort it out sad, probally not fit really...

ladygrim
sad im not that fit really lol...if i tryed to do cross country again i probably would get ten yards wit out keeling ova

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Sun Ce
hug we could fall down together happy stick out tongue

ladygrim
lol... i am a lil slow

Sun Ce
i used to be able to do sprints, still can kinda, but i am out of breath after doing my thing sad, i sometimes run along the beach (i live right next to 1), yeah thats cool

ladygrim
sad i have to travel to get to a beach ...the closest one must be rhyl or prestatyn..

Sun Ce
well i live in walne island and the beach is right at my house, i just have to cross that golf course then the beach is mine stick out tongue

ladygrim
keewl

Sun Ce
that beach down there is right next to my house, its walney island :P

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~rwbarnes/defence/barrow_/walney_/pb2-1.jpg

my house is just where them houses can be seen happy, very close to the beach, i just have to cross that golf course

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~rwbarnes/defence/barrow_/walney_/pb2-2.jpg

ladygrim
kewl

Sun Ce
do u have any pics of where u live? smile

ladygrim
i can find some local ones of the town maub

Sun Ce
maybe u could point your house out laughing out loud

ladygrim
if i find one lol

Sun Ce
cool, your going to college right, so why is there sex ed in college no expression

ladygrim
well in the sixth form ..so i cross over from collage to high skewl..

Sun Ce
ahh sixth form eh, hmm well okay then happy

DarkPheonix
they have sex ed for the stupid ppl who failed it in High school

lol
smile wink big grin

Sun Ce
thats sad, geez simple rules

1. don't get a girl preg if u don't love them and they don't love u
2. if u want sex for fun always use protection wink
3. playing with the oppisite sex without intercourse is perfectly clean and safe

thats all i need to know, still i have never had a gf sad

DarkPheonix
i like to play big grin laughing out loud

Sun Ce
i would love to play with a girl too laughing out loud, but never done that before whistle, for some reason i would rather play with them alot, but thats just being totally pervy erm

DarkPheonix
I cant get enough.

Sun Ce
thats very kinky lassy wink

DarkPheonix
yea well.....
I know what I like.Drove my last nuts... got dumped yesterday and I'm back on my feet wink

Punkyhermy
I'm sick too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP...AND I GOT A FEVER!!!!!AND MUCOUS UP MY NOSE AND THROAT!!!!!!!!!

DarkPheonix
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... TMI

Sun Ce
well good, hope your having a great time hun happy, single has its fun too, if u use it wink

DarkPheonix
ooohhh I use it.

Sun Ce
i don't, way too shy sad, ah well maybe i just charm them when i talk to them, or maybe not erm

§pearhead
being sick sucks thumb up

DarkPheonix
you seem pretty charming. you shouldnt have any probs getting a grl.

Sun Ce
yeah but i never try i guess laughing out loud too shy of what they think of me, but i guess i should not give a damn, in the end i just say hi and its easy as that erm, i'm too paranoid!!!! laughing out loud

DarkPheonix
well... I am who I am and I neva let that get to me. I'm one of those ppl who you hate or love. I dont hide n e thang. I'm too short where would I hide it?

Sun Ce
ah well i'm just me i guess too stick out tongue

DarkPheonix
well I should hope so.
Then who would you be if you werent you

Sun Ce
well that would be nobody stick out tongue, i am sweet some ppl say, and i like the fact that i am, i have even noticed it myself sometimes, but i still just wish i had my old confidence again sad

DarkPheonix
well... get cocky them

LOL

ladygrim
lol..

Sun Ce
i used to be popular with the girls, geez don't know where i went wrong, just got quiet 1 day, well moved schools is what happened before that, so i lost all my friends sad, and it never went so well really erm

DarkPheonix
you can be again.
just b a nice guy smile

ladygrim
smile

Sun Ce
i am a nice guy, just lost that confidence a long time ago erm

DarkPheonix
sniff sniff... so sorry.....

Sun Ce
me too sad, ah well i am getting it back tho, few days ago i got the courage to say hi to a girl i was walking with to college, but well she got of with me at the bus stop, so i said hi happy, we talked all the way to college together, and it was easy, so its coming back don't worry wink

DarkPheonix
how old r u?

DarkPheonix
I mean here your 18 at the youngest if your in college...... you guys start earlier?

silver_tears
Im sick too cry

Sun Ce
i'm 16, left school about 4 months ago

DarkPheonix
dang......

I never knew you started soo young. you went through k-12 grade right?

ladygrim
me too ... just had a sneezing fit and now i have a headache...

Sun Ce
hug u will be fine in some days, hope so too happy

DarkPheonix
laughing out loud

ladygrim
smile

Sun Ce
happy

PrefectRonnykin
you 16 and your in collage?

WarSpawn
must be somethin goin around, cause im sick too.

PrefectRonnykin
its the end of the world sad

§pearhead
the sign of the apocaylpse is a cold...? blink

Ronny
eek! of course

naybean
I got sick too! I saw everyone was complainin bout being ill yesterday n i had a bit of a sore throat. Now i got everything! hope u all get better cos colds suck!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.