Yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
I got in a fight last night and beat the **** oput of some **** yayHappy Dance
But i broke some nail's and the skin under my thumb nail is all brused and ripped and i had just painted them. sad

Sun Ce
fighting is soooo lame dude, but good for u your in pain stick out tongue

Fearnix
I love fighting but any way i did not start it

naybean
Did you have a good reason to beat them up?

Sun Ce
thats what they all say, i used to get into fights alot when i was young, which i started, i was a prick back then erm, i have realised that fighting is just a waste of time for both ppl

Fearnix
yes

Fearnix
would you let some one kick you?

naybean
I hate fighting.

Fearnix
Why?

naybean
Because it sucks. Theres no point to it other than to make yourself feel better temporarily. My ex bf used to fight all the time so i broke up wit him cos it sucks so much. Ive seen someone have their head stamped on - that was sick.

Sun Ce
yeah its not nice at all is it sad

Fearnix
Have seen alot of bad things anmd had a lot of bad things happen to me.
Don't get me wrong i do not go around starting fights and beating on people.

Sun Ce
i would walk away, simple as that dude, right i am 6 foot 3" and 16 years old, now ppl don't start on me much either, i am known for my strength too, but i hate fighting, never do it, just pointless, what do u achive at the end of a fight??

naybean
yea but theres no honour in being proud of beating someone up either. the only time I would fight somebody is if someones life depended on it. otherwide i see no point.

Fearnix
I am just over 5 foot tall and i am known for being able to fight.but i am not gonna let some prick kick me and think i wont hit him back

Sun Ce
okay no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.