Is Series 5 of South Park released in UK on DVD Yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Willo
Why haven't they released South Park Series 5 and 6 on DVD in the UK or Europe yet? Does anyone know?

SlipknoT
because they just released season 4 in the US. I dont think 5 and 6 are out yet

BackFire
they just released 4 here in the US, it seems that they release a season every 6 months or so.

Willo
They have released series 4 in the Uk around a year and half ago! I was just windering what the hold up was?

Unholly_Cheese
south park is on DVD? blink

Willo
Series 5 isn't though, that is this forum is about!!

Unholly_Cheese
Over here they are released in volume form. Not season. How many volumes is in a season?

Willo
Series1 and Series 2 are avaiable to buy indivdually. There are 6 volumes season 1 (13 episodes) and 9 volumes for season 2 (18 episodes).
After that they released they weren't selling that well because you were only getting 2 episodes per DVD (volume). So they made box sets for Series 3 and Series 4.
However I know they have screened on television series 5 and series 6, however neither of these series are avaiable to buy in the UK. I was asking all of you fine people on this forum if anyone knew if they are planning on releasing Series 5 on DVD.

Willo
Just found out 9th November!!

Unholly_Cheese
Aaah thankyou

Spitback
october

vanbento
I desperately want to get it cause i think it has the episode where cartman blows a funny fuse and jimmy tries to make jokes.

southparkking90
U GUYS R ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! SERIES 5 COMES OUT MARCH 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE REASON IT TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT IS BECAUSE IT WAS BANNED FOR ABOUT A YEAR COZ IT WAS TO RUDE SO THERE GONNA CHANGE IT A BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southparkking90
YOUR ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! SERIES 5 IS COMING OUT MARCH 1ST IN 2005!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS TAKIN LONG TO COME OUT COZ THEY BANNED IT SO THEY DELETED IT FROM ALL THE SHOPS THEY BANNED BECAUSE IT WAS A BIT 2 RUDE

southparkking90
OKAY IDIOTS U CAN STOP TALKIN ABOUT IT NOW IT TELLS U ON LOADS OF WEBSITES!!!!!!!!! MARCH 1ST!!!!!!!!!

<<Solo>>
southparkking, you are one stupid mother ****er.

Napalm
Cant wait till I can buy it.

SlipknoT
Why was it banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.