Do you care whether you Live or Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Do you?

BackFire
Uh...Yeah.

Gregory
Of course.

WindDancer
Death can be unpredictable. So whether I care or not. It will come.......sad world my friend.

Gregory
Sure, but if you care enough to, for example, look for oncomming traffic before you cross the street, death will probably not come quite so quickly.

manjaro
ummmmmmmmmmmm...................yeah!

WindDancer
Gregory> There are things that you can avoid. But there are others you cannot avoid. Let's say I have to travel to St. Louis and the plane malfunctions and goes down.....what kind of precautions could have kept me from that fatality? I'm not being pessimistic......just facing the fact that we can't really know what might happen to any of us one day.

§pearhead
depends what kind of mood I'm in...

...derrrr, I care about living stick out tongue

WarSpawn
well duh! everybody cares deep down...except them stupid idiotic suicidal people no expression

and when it comes it comes, you know? Cant exactly stop death from happening....might as well just wing it and see what happens.

dean7879
at the moment yeah...as i get older and older i will probably accept it

Nazgulinthedark
i care if i live or die, i dont understand why some people wouldnt messed and like wind dancer said, we cant predictict how we will die, and we cant always be completely safe.
but if i had to die, id like to be able to pick in the matter in which i would die, cause i am taphephobic, if i had to be burried alive, id die a most tramatic death messed

Devalion
Its gonna happen, so Im not worried. I think about death more then I should do sometimes, so the answer to your question would probably be 'No'

vaya_the_elf
Some days I care, other days I don't

Clovie
strange question

what's the difference.
i don't care. i'll be dead sooner or later anyway.

Meki_Nade
i don't care when i die, as long as i can see my girlfriend first

Bierbommetje
I care

If only cause I dont know what comes after death

lil bitchiness
Of course I care, i cant help it either way, but thats a different story altogether.

If we didnt care about living or dying we wouldnt be here.

Turbo-Cajun
Stfu.... Im not a "stupid idiotic suicidal" person, Ive done some shit i wish i hadn't and I've thought about killing myself before. You can't even understand some of the thoughts that go through the mind when shit like that is going on in your life. Spare us your ignorant retardation. Right now I'm happy with life, things are good and I believe the world can be beautiful sometimes but if everything ended tommorow I think that that would be okay. I wish I could live longer, I want to grow old and find love and meaning in life end enjoy things like retirement and family vacations and shit like that, but its not how long you live, its what kind of life you live.

Royal Knight
IF i die then I die...

you can not stop fate

Silver Stardust
Hey, that's really insulting. I am sad to say that there were a few times in my life where I simply did not care if I lived or died. I never attempted suicide, but I did seriously think about it several times. Now I do care, though, because I'm determined to get past all the bad things that's happened in my life.

Darth Revan
Thank you, I was about to say something like that myself... I've been very depressed before, never actually tried to kill myself, but I've been through stages where I'd almost rather have died than lived. Don't be an ignorant ******* and say suicidal people are stupid and idiotic, it's really beyond your control. I honestly used to think the same, until it happened to me. It was really scary, I didn't want these thoughts, but I couldn't get them out of my head. It's not a choice to have severe depression like that, it just happens.

As for the original question, I'd prefer if I lived longer, but I don't really "care" one way or the other... What happens happens and could not happen any other way. If I found out that I was going to die tomorrow, I wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't try and do anything to stop it... odd.

cauteriZed
so suicidal people are 'stupid and idiotic'?well thats a very insulting view.being extremely emotionally distressed and low does not make you stupid.it makes you human.a great majority of people encounter depression at some point in there lives.I'm glad you have not had reason to ever feel suicidal but this does not excuse you from belittling those that have.

Samurai Guy
Wow... this went array

Vampy
Death is just another biological process. I don't. As long as i live i'll use life, but i can die just any minute now.

JToTheP
A long time ago, I was to busy having a sh.itload of fun as a kid-10 years old to worry about dying.

when I was 12-13, I didn't care about dying.

High school picked up, and I was to busy always laughing my ass off, and having a great time to worry about death.

11th grade came, and I started to worry about dying.

12th grade came, and I cared about dying, it was the last time I'd have a sh.itload of fun in a long time and not even know it.....

And now, I'm on the inbetween line, of caring about living, caring about dying, and directly under that, I'm on the inbetween line of not caring about living, and not caring about dying.

I see a pattern throughout my life.

Linkalicious
No.

I don't care if you die!!!

dean7879
Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway

<?>
Let think about this question...

Yes, i care if i live or die, but when the times come and, i think I over stayed my welcome, then I won't care anymore.

Papaumau
Sorry Sam-guy...

But that question is a no-brainer as it is too simplistic !

Of course we care whether we live or die !

Under certain situations and conditions of life that question can become a very important and cogent one but without the caveats it is impossible to answer in the way that I think you want.

I WILL...nevertheless try to interpret the question as I think you meant it.

At least as far as it applies to me in particular.

Here goes:

If I am fit and well and not in pain and have a family that loves me and I am not alone and desperate I would think that I would want life to continue.....

If any of those ingredients were missing for me then the question would be fully correct and valuable.

THEN...we would move on to HOW, WHERE, and WHEN I was to die.

Those are the questions that matter to me more than the others.

TrAnCeDuO
meh i dont care...if its my time its my time...

naybean
I care cos I dont know whats going to happen after I die - i dont like the uncertainty. Also I care when it happens because everyone has this image of themselves when they are older - if i died tomorro i would care because i havent done half the things i would have liked to...

KidRock

Turbo-Cajun
"Somebody told me once to live today as if it were to be my last. I quit my job, slapped a cop, and made a move on my girlfriends mom. Much to my chagrin, I woke up the next morning. " - Duwayne Kennedy (I think, sp?)

Do those things you want to asap (maybe dont slap the cop).... you might not have a tommorow. Not trying to be morbid or anything, but seriously anything could happen and you should go out and experience life to its fullest while your here.

Samurai Guy
I am not looking for any answer in particular. The reason I posted this question was my recent re-viewing of "Menace II Society."

Anyways, I care whether I live or die. There is too much left to experience and do.

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.