Do I look like Marry Jane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
My picture is at the bottom. Who all thinks I look like Mary Jane from Spiderman? Reason I'm asking is a couple of people have said I have. One person last night in fact.

Meki_Nade
naaah no2 not a bad thing tho sweetie thumb up you ownt get bothered by pepole who cant tell the difference then eek!

vaya_the_elf
Just thought I would see how many people thought I did, becasue I have had a few people say I look like her. I don't think I look like her besides having red hair.

<<Solo>>
Sort Of.

amity75
Are you a Siamese twin? Coz if you are then you got the looks!

sniper
show them the pic you showed me last night, it could be the pose, or expression

vaya_the_elf
Forgot what I showed you laughing

sniper
i found it
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2421410

vaya_the_elf
That picture is kind of scary. Its to close up.

§pearhead
first one, no...the one sniper linked, kinda messed

Sun Ce
hm u kinda do abit yeah, plus u look sweet wink, and that guy looks stoned no expression

Krexo
Not at all....

vaya_the_elf
He just was not looking at the time. To many people taking pictures.

Sun Ce
ahh, well i guess he does look like he's looking down laughing out loud, ah well

amity75
You do realise that if you post that photo in the spider-man forum you might get a lot of stalkers...

vaya_the_elf
laughing Well its not on there, so I don't have to worry about it.

amity75
laughing out loud Phew!

WindDancer
Kinda yes! Your red hair is very similar. Is not too dark or too brigth. Just about perfect.

vaya_the_elf
Thanks. I think??

BackFire
No, you just have the same colored hair.

vaya_the_elf
Probably why some people said I look a lot like her.

Royal Knight
i would say no..you look bettersmile

vaya_the_elf
Thank you embarrasment smile

Royal Knight
big grin

sonofasaiyan
Yea you do vaya. Kirsten Dunst has fell off, big time. I made a thread about it about 2 months ago.

vaya_the_elf
What all did you say in it?

sonofasaiyan
That she was not as attractive as she used to be.

vaya_the_elf
I think she was pretty in spiderman, all the other movies I did not. Probably thought she was pretty because she got to be with spiderman roll eyes (sarcastic)

sonofasaiyan
All that matters is that you do look better.thumb up

sniper
yea, and i said you looked KINDA like her, it's probably the hair, and the comic book associations in my brain. stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
I think Mary Jane looks better in the cartoons, and comic books. What do you guys think?

sniper
personally, i dont like the woman...
and here's why:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-07-16

vaya_the_elf
laughing Well I'm not a whore.

sniper
no, but she is...
spiderman should die... i want to beat her with a rock

sonofasaiyan
LOL.

vaya_the_elf
Spiderman Can't die, because he is that good. big grin

Darth Revan
You bear no resemblence whatsoever to Mary Jane from Spiderman, other than your hair color no2

Turbo-Cajun
i never saw either spider man, lol, they seriouslly named the female lead Mary Jane? lol, that shit is funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

Royal Knight
Mary Jane is the name of the character in the comic book too as well as the moviestick out tongue

plenTpak52
Yea that's almost as weird as when my brother named our dog Mary Jane. roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't worry, you bear no resemblance to my dog

Tired Hiker
I would say 'kind of' in the second picture. You do sort of have Dunst's features there.

Darth_Midal
Nothing at all past the hair

MonkeyNipples
i think u sort of do.

jayson
Yo what's up with that guy next to you? he looks like a serial killer. though you make a sweet couple smile

ladygrim
u do a lil bit smile

m!$hA
which ones mary jane?

kirsten dunst?

Mighty Yoda
there is some resemblance

MonkeyNipples
yes there is.

Mr Zero
hubba.

vaya_the_elf
laughing I hope not.

WindDancer
I said kinda becuase of the color eyes and the skin tone. If you had a tan it might be different. Still, that is a very cute pic. big grin

vaya_the_elf
Thank you smile

angelsflame265
i love your hair..... omg! its so pretty!

vaya_the_elf
embarrasment smile thanks

Turbo-Cajun
Never read the comic book either, you see I didnt think that that was funny because it was some how different from the original. I thought it was funny because I am really stoned now and its funny hearing the words mary jane because I think about getting high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know you are a bad pot head when you can't remember where you left your smoking device."

amity75
You don't look like Mary Jane but the girl standing next to you has the same hair colour.

Mr Zero
I wish I'd said that.

Thats some funny poop.

TotalCarnage
having red hair doesnt mean u resemble mary jane

Mr Parker
yeah you come pretty close to looking like Mary Jane from sonys man-spider movies I think.

amity75
The idea came to me at work. I nearly caused a multiple pile up driving home to post that before someone else did.

ladygrim
no expression

Yumcarrots
your hair is very pretty! (do people ever call you 'ginger'?, i get called that a lot & it irritates the hell out of me. my hair is auburn, not red!!)

vaya_the_elf
Nope. Never been called that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.