Favorite SW game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
not the best star wars game per say, but ur favorite. Vote and discuss!

§pearhead
of the ones that I've played (not many) i'd have to say Outcast

TrAnCeDuO
poor starwars....its been whored out so badly that it gave birth to these games...and all of them are bastards of a thousand men...

SaTsuJiN
Jedi academy had better multiplayer.... outcast had good single player kinda... still I play more multiplayer so thus my vote

cal31
KOTOR or Battlefront. Republic Commando is gonna be sweet also.

Lord_Andres
Hey, Star wars: Episode 1 The Phantom Menace isint on the list, it's by far the best SW game I've tried

cal31
I forgot about that one, it was sweet fighting darth maul.

Samurai Guy
Episode 1 Racer!! ... laughing

No, KoToR was my personal favourite. The Jedi Outcast/Academy were okay, but nothing compared to KoToR

Lord Ryugen
KOTOR is my fave but Battlefronts looking pretty damm sweet

SnakeEyes
yeah i wanna get it

WindDancer
For me KOTOR, Jedi Academy, Pod Racer, and Galaxies.

§pearhead
I really hope you're kidding laughing out loud that game was terrible

Lan©eWindu
What about Rogue Squadron people???

Lord Ryugen
What about it?

TotalCarnage
battlefront is my favorite and maybe even the best

Ushgarak
!!!

X-Wing and TIE Fighter by a HUGE margin... where the heck are they?

Lord_Andres
Well I liked it Spear, I'm not saying it's the best Star Wars game ever, but the best one I've tried, since I have only tried it, and another one for the N64 called return of the shadow and an another one for pc don't know it's title, it's a stradegy game and it's got almust the same graphics as AoE1 and sucked very hard

Tptmanno1
Just about to post that!

Those Games are INSANLY good., I only have X-wing. But I've played Tie.
If I wern't so lazy I'd install that and my joystick and play it now!
Finishing watching the SW DVD's has inspired me.

Silver Stardust
My friend Meg had that game...OMG she caused so much chaos, she wiped out the Gungans and caused Amidala to commit suicide laughing out loud

Hmm...of those games on the list I've only played Outcast, Jedi Academy, and Pod Racer...Outcast kinda bored the hell out of me so I never finished it, Academy was too damn easy...Pod Racer is a TON of fun to play in the arcade, though big grin

I rather liked Shadow of the Empire for N64 myself...I still play then when I'm bored sometimes...

X-Wing is great, by the way.

§pearhead
personally, I like massacring everyone in the mos eisely level, the little kids are saying "Show me your blaster, mister!" and then you pop them because they're that pathetic laughing out loud that game, despite its shortcomings, can be fun

Royal Knight
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Silver Stardust
Oh yeah, she did that too...laughing out loud I want to play that game simply because of all the crazy stuff you can do in it.

cal31
Yup, then it's fun going around hearing everyone say " it's the killer" and if you kill a jawa, all the jawas go after you then and you have your own personal war against jawas! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Quendiñoldo
/ah, Rogue Sqaudron isn't there.
I've loved all the Star Wars games, including the NES ones. stick out tongue

Maverick2364
Outcast was amazing, my all time favorite. Knights of the Old Republic I went through too quickly. Academy was quick, 2 sabers was cool, but Outcast was just better. I'm interested in seeing what Battlefronts is about though.

Post some classics like Xwing vs Tie Fighter and Yoda Stories, see who votes for em=P

Maverick2364
Tie Fighter kicked ass! Tie Defenders will always pwn.

§pearhead
TIE defenders are gods in their own right stick out tongue

Maverick2364
Hell yeah sniper

§pearhead
and while i'm here, i'll just point out...battlefront's damn good stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
bump

sith_darth_jay
i loved that game!!!!

i always killed jar jar, and then the lil kids on tatoine, and then how anakin starts yelling at you and call you a murderer evil face

i don't have KOTOR, my pc can't handle it, so i'll go with Jedi Outcast

....still my favourite is Jedi Power Battle for PS1

big grin

DarthLazious
KOTC.

Magee
Well i only have Jedi Outcast so i guess its that. I had my heart set on Battlefront but i realised u could'nt play as jedi or wat not and there were no lightsabers, so its a bit shit.

cal31
Dude, that's the whole point of the game. To play the battles as they happened in the movies. How meny jedi were in the battle of Hoth? None, Luke wasn't even a jedi yet. If you would've actually known what the game was about, you would've known that.

Magee
Ok first of all, i never actualy claimed to know anything about it. Im talking about a few months back when i didnt realise wat the whole game was about. Im not even a huge fan of star wars i mean wtf is the battle of Hoth, i just love using the force and light sabers in outcast.

cal31
"wtf is the battle of Hoth" eek! eek!

Alias Neo
Galactic BattleGrounds, which isn't on the list sad

Magee
Thats wat i said. Why did u fell the need to quote it?

§pearhead
er...battle of hoth; Empire Strikes Back, snowy planet, the Empire obliterates the Rebels there...remeber that? at all?

cal31
no, wtf is battle of hoth? laughing laughing laughing laughing

cal31
That's an awesome game especially when playing against a couple of your friends.

§pearhead
get help laughing out loud

MC Mike
Droidworks! eek!

Or Battlefront... stick out tongue

Red Superfly
Where's Rogue Squadron? That game is easily ONE of the best.

What about X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - a game so good that it's still considerred to be the best shooter.

Battlefront is good too.

The best one is either Knights Of The Old Republic or Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast.

Lets go for Knights Of The Old, because it brought a brand new story, and was a better prequel than the prequels were.

Magee
Nope. Not a big fan of the movies, cant even remember them.

dark1365
Jedi power battles. Mainly 'cause I like hack'n'slash.

Tptmanno1
IM addicted to X-wing alliance ATM,
If anyone wants to go down in a dog fight, PM me, im looking for someone to fight.....

SnakeEyes
bump

ChickinMeat
man, dark forces! what an awesome and legendary title!

and TIE fighter, i know its not on the list, but thats awesome, and so is battlefronts, love that game, cant wait for republic commando either

SnakeEyes
Just remember everyone that i can only have 10 games on the list. SO.... when u guys keep saying "where is this" or "where is that" just remember that i cannot have all the games on there. I am torn between KOTOR and Battlefront btw.

RaventheOnly
I liked Jedi Power Battles big grin

SnakeEyes
lol, they had a Gameboy Advanced version too that i used to play a lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.